Aramark Employee Reviews

Had good work for me, not bad pay either.
Snow removal/ Janitor as of April 20th (Current Employee) –  Detour Lake, ON21 June 2017
Working with this compant really helped me get on my feet. The people i worked with were just lovely and I enojyed working with all of them. I hope to continue my employment with them.
great bosses and co workers
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  edmonton20 June 2017
I like working for Aramark bosses step in and help when needed and thank you for coming in and doing a great job. co workers are fun to work with and made friends there very easily. fast paced work time management a must some heavy lifting.
working for Aramark
Chef / Manager (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS19 June 2017
Very hard worker . Keeps staff in control . Over looks inventory and food production . Train staff on food safety . Makes sure food is fresh and always looks good . Keeps hours of production under control .
its fun working over there cause of friendly environment
Runner and Cashier (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 June 2017
i appreciate all the workers that worked with me and my supervisor is also so friendly and he trained me like his best friend.the environment was also fresh due to which i easily manage to do any work.
Work atmosphere is pleasant
General Help (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON18 June 2017
I was working part-time at Aramark so I don't really have any specific suggestion about it. The experience was good and people are pretty organized and work environment was fine.
get to meet a lot of people
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON16 June 2017
It's a busy place,learned a lot of cooking,management likes to decorate the place,some girls are easy to work with,our lunches is free,placeis clean..
Pros
free lunches
Cons
not enough hours
can hide easily
Custodial Worker (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON10 June 2017
not enough to do
very boring at times
people are ok
management is lost , very disorganized
pay is somewhat reasonable, benefits are good, weekends off
Enjoyed working with people, fast paced, kept me busy
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON8 June 2017
Working at Aramark kept me very busy. I like to work and be busy while at work and this opportunity allowed for this. I enjoyed meeting people, working in a fast paced environment and was knows as the "go to person' when extra work needed to be done
Pros
well organized
Cons
didn't always considered raised concerns for health and safety
Good management and good team work
SUPPORT SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 June 2017
Good workplace they offer on the job training and they give you someone to train you all the job skills.Good management follow company policies, health and safety procedures.
Pros
Employ appreciation
Cons
poor benefits
Most of staff friendly and helpful
Cook and Cashier and Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ON6 June 2017
Wish people would thank you more give better increases of hourly paid employees. Would like to be evaluated. Have staff evaluate also. Then get together and talk about increase of payments of staff members.
Pros
Benefits dental drug plan and physio
Cons
Need eye glass coverage. Need to be more appreciative of staff..
aramark
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB30 May 2017
this company is good, but there is no benefits for anyone even if they are full time. the hours are good, the wages are good, and the people i work with are like family.
Fun workplace
General Assistant (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ON30 May 2017
I made many friends and my experience was good. I learned new things all the time and enjoyed helping others. It was very fun and I enjoyed working there.
I wasnt crazy about this job
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON29 May 2017
I got descent hours at the beginning. Which was nice. I got 50% off food. It was in the evening which was also good. But one thing I couldn't stand was multiple people telling me how to do a simple task. I had to work every single weekend and when I spoke up. They lessened my shifts. Then took me off the schedule. I got laid off because new management came in and got rid of all the older workers. And hired new ones. They didn't explain why I was not scheduled to work anymorw and they said you don't work today. But I knew something was up so if I didn't get my lock it would have been cut off. I got a mail telling me I was laid off. And they made me give back the uniform. That I had paid for and didn't even pay me back my money.
Pros
Cheap lunch
Cons
Disorganized
great work envoriment with great people it's a great learning place and you meet nice people
dish room supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bowling Green, ky27 May 2017
It's a good work environment sometimes stressful but we have a great team and great leaders and good chefs that take the time to teach you.they have worked with me in my years at Aramark and I'm still learning our management staff is good they help us the best way they can Aramark is a good company I enjoy working here and I love new challenges
Pros
good meals
Cons
great work hours
Good job, can be hard to balance a schedule at times, management is accommodating
Grill Cook/Server/Counter Attendant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON24 May 2017
Aramark is a good entry level job, easy hiring, management is accommodating, but times in schedules may change, there are little to no safety checkups for kitchens. Good work for people who may want a good part time job to keep busy, no full time positions available unfortunately.
Pros
Fun people, free drinks/food
Cons
Long hours, Times may change often, no safety checkups, Long drive if you're not from the area.
All depends on the manager
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 May 2017
Even though I am working part time, all things I need to do and when I need to work, all depend on the manager, which is actually good for a new beginner.
reliable hours
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Glendon College14 May 2017
I was kept to a consistent schedule throughout my time there. I came to truly appreciate my coworkers as we spent a lot of time together in close quarters.
It was a very highly productive work fast paced enviroment.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON9 May 2017
I obtained a number of work experiences through Aramark such as Safety hazards what to be aware of in cases of emergencies . I also obtained the knowledge of the many things that are involved in paper work and they're rules and regulations. I have met many interesting people along the way. I have learned so and have taken with me along the way.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Chemical spills
Dishwasher/shipper receiver (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 May 2017
Aramark has taught me a lot about how to keep a restaurant running smoothly through dish washing and shipping receiving. They helped me figure out the meaning of team work better than any of the other places that I have worked.
Productive and fun working place
Head Cashier / Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB4 May 2017
Interpersonal skills are the skills I use to interact with other people. Good interpersonal skills allows me to participate effectively as a member of a team, satisfy customers and clients' expectations, negotiate, make decisions, time management efficiently, take responsibility, and work effectively with other employees. It allows me to empathize and build rapport with colleagues and clients, leading to a better working environment which can be less stressful. I was able to impress co-workers, supervisor and clients with my energy. Actually, the energy was simply a reflection of the genuine interest that I had in the job. My authenticity was highlighted through the respect that I showed for my co-workers, and supervisor, As a result, they liked working with me.
Pros
Free snacks and lunches
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aramark. Our community is ready to answer.