Aramark Employee Reviews in Canada

Its good place in my work..
Food counter attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 13, 2016
my responsibilities in aramark is all around im doing cashier, grill cook, serving costumers in extreme pita, booster juice and tim hortons, i am also a tim hortons baker, kitchen help,.
Pros
Good job location near the train
Cons
8 hrs work
hot and busy
Cashier / General Help (Former Employee) –  North Bay, ONAugust 12, 2016
busy all day, helping customers and cleaning cafeteria
Do not support staff when problems occurs.
Students and professors are friendly.
Catering is a lot of work setting up and you do a lot of running back and forth. The summer is hard to work in because of the dishwasher. No ventilation from the steam of the dishes.
not a progressive company
Regional Operations /Q A Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 15, 2016
I have worked here for almost 2 years. The senior leadership is weak and the direction of the company seems to be lacking. I am concerned they are getting left in the dust by the competitors. They need to change the way they operate otherwise our division is going to obsolete in 10 years.
Fun and enjoyable experience working in a hospital setting of a workplace
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJuly 15, 2016
I truly enjoyed working with Aramark specially at St. Paul's Hospital. Working with people of diverse background, meeting people, patients, staff of the hospitals, nurses, doctors and co-workers 5 days a week was an unforgettable experience.
Pros
Benefits are good and working with different people at the workplace was enjoyable
Cons
Working with people of different language sometimes the source of misunderstanding at the workplace
Fun place
Caterer (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSJuly 14, 2016
Respectful workplace. Felt like home away from home. Co-workers are really friendly and feels like family. Not so flexible hours.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not so flexible
fun stressful
Lead Hand/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABJuly 13, 2016
Work environment was fun co-workers were great everyone worked great at being team players boss was wonderful customers were somewhat friendly very busy.
Friendly environment
Cafeteria Worker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 13, 2016
Aramark is a reputable catering company that has provided a very friendly work environment. It is a clean, safe place to work with friendly co-workers and friendly polite clients.
fun workplace
Cashier/Server (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJuly 12, 2016
I enjoyed working at the Tim Hortons location at the university of Toronto. Meeting new people and being part of a team are the best part of the job.
Friendly place
Cashier/Food Preparation (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 12, 2016
The co workers are very friendly. The environment is safe and clean. Lots of interaction with different people. The clients are very polite and friendly
Cons
no guaranteed hours
Productive and fun workplace.
Dish washer (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, ABJuly 6, 2016
There was always something to do, and I learned proper food handling technique. Management was always accessible, and was very flexible. All of my co-workers were very pleasant people to work with, and they all brought a pleasant aspect to the workplace. The hardest part of the job was trying to do everything in the short amount of time given. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with all the fantastic people.
Pros
free food while working
Challenging
Food Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ON and Peterbourgh ONJuly 1, 2016
Prepare soups and entrees for the day
Set up catering functions, display cooking and serving
Inventory control, purchasing, invoicing, banking
Great staff to work with
Sometimes very long hours with evening catering
Customer interaction
Pros
Free lunches and yearly bonus
Cons
Not much chance for breaks during the day
It was my first job in Canada
Baking and Customer Service Department (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJune 21, 2016
The company was really very nice and flexible and we had lots of training on job. I learnt lots of new and different things. The staff were really very kind and helpful. It was a very good experienced and I enjoyed working at Tim Hortons.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Had to wash Huge greesy utensils.
Productive, team work, great experience.
Account Payable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONJune 21, 2016
Productive, team work, great experience.
poor employee benefits, poor life-work balance.

Free lunches once a month
long hours in month end difficult to take 2 week vacation in one time.
Pros
Free lunches once a month
Cons
long hours in month end
fun and busy place
Stand Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 16, 2016
working at aramark at rogers is kinda new and much busier than kfc but i get the job easier because its the same job i got in kfc like customers service, i learned much better communication skill because they dont have any worker in my same country, the hardest part of the job is when they giving a give aways because its more people than the normal day but its fun because you can get some tip from the customer
Pros
paid break time
Cons
high salary
Fun loving people person
Food and Beverage Server (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ONJune 16, 2016
Enjoy working with people on a daily basis, happy faces and seeing same consistent people, learning their orders and helping them thru the exclusive menu that we offer. Further assisting with people in the hospital, food court and other areas of the food and beverage areas.
Fun and productive work place
Cash, cook, catering (Former Employee) –  Alma, NSJune 9, 2016
Learned quickly with Aramark, and met a lot of great people. I did different jobs while working there. Ex. cash, cooking, catering. It was fun and busy at the same time. Everyone there was helpful.
Pros
Fun and productive
Cons
Baker/General Help/Cashier - Food Service (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJune 7, 2016
comfortable place to work, but organization with purchasing, communication and scheduling would greatly improve this work place
Deitary Aide
Deitary Aide (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, ABJune 7, 2016
Typical day was setting up to serve residents meals, then we clean up wash dishes and reset for next meals. At the end of our work day we would make sure everything was ready for the supper rush and next staff.
Pros
I loved all the residents
Productive job that varies on busyness
Waiter/Bartender (Current Employee) –  North York, ONJune 6, 2016
Great place to work it is tiring and hard the managers are picky about how things should be done but after a while, you get used to it. The GM is not the most approachable guy t the other managers are great guys in general.
Pros
Food and law abiding
Cons
scheduling
Team work with co workers
Baker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ONJune 5, 2016
I enjoyed my time at aramark, i saw multiple opportunities for teamwork. at the end of the day, everyone chipped in to get what needs to be done during the day.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
repetition