Aramark

Aramark Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
its ok nothing to saw
Chef pour cuisine exécutive (Former Employee), montrealJune 24, 2015
regular day in management and kitchen employees cooking orders good company to work for but after all these years need a new chalange..
Productive workplace with tradeoffs
Department Supervisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 13, 2015
In this position, it is my overall duty to oversee the entire vending department by managing, implementing and monitoring service standards for all events in the largest live event venue vending operations in Toronto.
Terrible Company
cashier and general helper (Former Employee), rogers centreJune 9, 2015
Pros: Discounts off food
Cons: Terrible working hours, conditions, employeers, managers, etc
If you are looking for the worst working conditions with the worst hours and days then you found it.

They dont train you just a rushed tutorial but expect you to know everything. Managers are rude and lazy, food is bad and dont feel good giving them to customers.
Nova Chemcals
Lead hand payroll (Former Employee), sarnia ontarioMay 30, 2015
Pros: worest training
Cons: never work there
they threw there without no training Samanth and Oscar
l will what l should go back there.manager does not go by rules at all.and second hand to manager is does not go by rules set by nova chemcals
I am ejoying fun my placement at Aramark.
no sales (Former Employee), Oshawa,ONMay 19, 2015
Pros: Yes like break time lunch
Cons: hours 11 or 8
I like to go to placement at Aramark in Oshawa I met new people
I enjoying make recipe bakery and dessert and chopped vegetables and fruit my favorite I really like make cupcakes, cake decorating and bakery. I love make cupcake and decorating. Please I want to go summer job at Choko-Mocko in Ajax I am deaf, Asl Sign Ianaguse I will need can go to job with interpreter I hope so.
Great Company to work for
District Manager (Former Employee), TorontoMay 13, 2015
Pros: Good work life balance
Cons: Contract Services Company that is impacted by growth or loss of service accounts
I worked for ARAMARK for over 14 years and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work for the company again. I had the great fortune to work for three divisions of the company and enjoyed every assignment that I was given which included travelling across the country.

It is a company that values its employees and recognizes that its greatest asset is its PEOPLE.
Dedication.
Food Service Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 12, 2015
A typical day at work depends if all staff show up. Things can be a challenge but very eventful. I've learned a lot working at Aramark. There's many things I'll take with me. My staff are very passionate about their jobs. We are a family. The best part of my job are my customers and staff.
Interesting
Housekeeper for the G8 (Former Employee), Huntsville, ONMay 12, 2015
Pros: Free food, free boarding, free trasportation
Cons: promises not always met
Was placed on the night shift to clean trailers for the workers and security for the G8 2010 in Huntsville, ON.
Learned that some people in the security team were dirty nasty people, but the management – more... of Aramark took it up with securities management right away, and quick action resulted.
Learning to sleep through the day was hard to adjust but enjoyed the evening cruises with the golf carts. – less
stressful place to work
Cashier/Server/Porter/Catering (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONMay 6, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: uncontrollable disrepectfull people to work with and for
walking into work was immediate stress. consistently expected to do others work while your own was piling up. always understaffed with no one trying to get a fill in. the people who do show up are late and don't do much work. verbally and physically offencive
Amazing place to work in
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 30, 2015
Everyday was amazing because you get to meet new customers and friends. Most customers are regulars so everyone feels like a family. My co-workers we're amazing and when I left the job because of school related issues I was sad to leave my co-workers behind.
Family place fast pace work environment
General Helper & Sandwich Maker (Former Employee), Edmonton ABApril 29, 2015
Split shifts
working sandwich & salad
Great seasonal job
Stand Lead (Former Employee), Toronto, OnApril 28, 2015
Pros: Manageable hours
Cons: Not good for full time
This is great for those going to school, because the hour are not crazy. Everything is straight forward and learning on the job is no problem.
Productive workplace Great teamwork
Starbucks Supervisor (Current Employee), Ottawa, OnApril 26, 2015
It was a pleasure working for Aramark, but due to family responsibilities I am moving outside of Ottawa to be closer to my son. Great learning atmosphere, wonderful people.
Very hectic work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONApril 10, 2015
Pros: breaks were paid
Cons: the way they paid vacation pay
Very hectic work place,
That if everyone works together no matter how hectic it will run smoothly
Upper management need to work on their people skills
My co-workers were awesome
There was nothing hard about my job
The majority of the customers
good company and stable
Retail Manager - Higher Education (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 8, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
Comes to work very early, operates 3 concessions in the library ensure have enough inventory,staffing to meet what the business requires. I learned and improve my knowledge in operating multiple food – more... service units.Hardest part of my job is a very long hours and still brings work home like paperworks, since you have to focus on working on the floor making sure business is running smoothly, though I find it also enjoyable since i am seeing and interacting with a lot of people. – less
Nice place to work for if you are looking for a part-time employment
Food service worker (Current Employee), HalifaxApril 1, 2015
As a food service worker I am responsible to contribute to daily operations of the dining hall. Very nice people, extremely helpful. Very good line manager
Great company to start career in the food service industry
Chef de Cuisine (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioMarch 26, 2015
A lot of options to advance as employee, high level of health and safety standards, adequate operational support, salaries are relatively low for entry level, but employee commitment is very strong
The Aramark Workplace- productivity matters
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Halifax, Nova ScotiaMarch 16, 2015
Pros: free lunch and dinner
Cons: salary to low compared to the effort
Aramark has been a key part of my career as it taught me how time management and patience is a key skill in amending an individuals. The management is very successful in maintaining a cheerful workplace, – more... while maintaining efficiency. The job was pretty easy as long as the work environment was enjoyable. I had to take a medical leave so I had to quit the job or else I still would have been working at Aramark. – less
Cashier and Food Server
Cashier and Food Server, York University (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 12, 2015
Working in the food industry can be very fast paced and stressful. Proper training allows for confident employees and a healthy work environment with little-to-no conflict.
office admin
Catering Supervisor/ Office Administration (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2015
liked the job, but they don't give enough hours but hire a lot of people to have for the back up. paying for benefits but you dont get any... didn't like new chef, as a fact many people resigned because of him; verbal harassment, discrespect.... and you can't do anything about it because many people scare of him and can't stand up for themselves.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aramark

Today is a Brand New Day Today, we are revitalizing our Aramark brand. Our iconic red star continues to represent our people, – Read more