Aramark

Aramark Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great opportunity for students
Waitress and cashier (Current Employee), University of AlbertaJuly 16, 2014
It is a part time job where I am having the opportunity to study English and work at the same time with people from different countries. I have learned about the Canadian culture and the excellence to provide a customer service all the time.
fast-paced, management staff very goal-oriented
Team Lead (Former Employee), Lethbridge, ABJuly 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
Not a bad company to work for,Management staff were nice and approachable . They also listen to any ideas that employees might have to further the production of the company.
Very enjoyable workplace
Assistant to Food Services Director (Former Employee), North BayJuly 15, 2014
Love the working environment and enjoy going to work every day.
The company don't want to pay proper wage/salary.
Food Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Calgary,ABJuly 14, 2014
The policy of "Aramark" is saving money. The company hire non-professional employees from different countries and train them at the working places.Wages of workers are very low. Medical insurance is horrible ("Manulife"). In my case,insurance covered 25% of dental service only. This is a good company for immigrants,who need Canadian experience.
big company with many good people
Vendeur et service à la clientèle (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 10, 2014
Pros: opportunities to work your way up
Cons: toronto head office has to much control on some of the smaller branches
Worked there for 13 years and had a great time. They want the end results to be attained with good workers and supervisors. Good benefits and wages.
Aramark
Barista (Former Employee), KamloopsJune 23, 2014
Food service company in a educational establishment. Owns a number of licensed stores like Starbucks, Tim Hortons, Seattle's Best, etc. Provide catering, set up and other services.
Excellent Company to work for
Area Manager (Former Employee), Manitoba, Saskatchewan and AlbertaJune 23, 2014
Pros: each day was different
Cons: extended travel and time away from home
While involved with ARAMARK I was involved with selling, opening, marketing, construction, staffing, menu planning, finances, transition plus all other items associated with a large Food Service contract.

My day to day duties were very varied and it ranged from dealing with very senior Clients to assisting the newest employee. Every day brought its – more... own challenges and rewards and I was certainly a hands on manager operationally while controlling the finances from a back of the house prospective.

I am a very dedicated, loyal, reliable, trustworthy manager who strives to do the best each and every day for all guest's, Client's and company alike. – less
Fun fast paced workplace
Counter Help (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 18, 2014
Preparing and cutting products for salad bar. Setting up salad bar and replenishing products during peak times. Assisting in other food stations as needed. We were taught to use a new food waste program. I worked well with our management team by assisting them in covering for absent employees as well as covering for coworkers while on breaks. Keeping – more... up with the fast pace of our location was difficult at times but it was also fun to get to work in various sections and interacting with our clients. – less
Fast Paced
Manager (Former Employee), Sackville, New BrunswickJune 15, 2014
fast paced environment with many jobs on the go at once. good place to get many hours
Fun, great attitudes
Bartender (Current Employee), Rogers CentreJune 13, 2014
-Easy going atmosphere
-Reasonable requests from managers
-Customers tip well
-Inventory can be easily miscounted because of the volumes of product
Supportive Management and staff
Lead Hand/Retail Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJune 13, 2014
Pros: multi-cultural, flexible hours
Cons: staff turnover is fast. need to trian different staff every semester.
Management and staff are very supportive. Whatever endeavors you take in the future they support you and still give you a chance to perform your tasks. Family first! Management does not hesitate to make you leave your post if family emergency arises and will find a way to fill up your post when needed.
very fun and rewarding
shipping, receiving, office porter (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 10, 2014
I loved working for Aramark , Very good balance of desk, computer work and physical work. I am avery personal person and i loved interaction with all the personal within the office building.
not fun
Cook (Current Employee), Surrey, BCJune 8, 2014
to many places put into
looked after cash , sandwiches and grill
the boss is not good
Fast paced
Kitchen Aid (Former Employee), Calgary albertaJune 5, 2014
I cooked and served meals to people living at the Bethany Care Center. Maintained a clean environment. It was a fast paced and friendly.
have a gym
First cook (Current Employee), alberta ABJune 2, 2014
fun to work get ready ready lunch after cook for supper everything from scratch, learned a lot from the chef.
great co workers, easy work
Lead Hand /Linen Porter (Current Employee), Hamilton, ONMay 19, 2014
management are understandable and easy to get along with
locations are bus accessible
Loved this job
Customer Service, Cash & Production Kitchen (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONMay 15, 2014
Pros: educational
I loved Aramark because I was respected in many ways as an employee! I felt as though I was valued and my ideas were important and helpful to the business! I enjoyed the structure and organization that the company ran by, it kept employees organized and educated!
Fun enviroment
Tim Hortons (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMay 14, 2014
Pros: free coffee and lunches
I loved to worked at Tim Hortons. Everyone always got along and I always looked forward to going to work. Me and my co-workers always worked very well together. The hardest part of this job was nothing. I enjoyed everything about this job
Awful hours, over critical co-workers
Night Shift Chef (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONMay 8, 2014
At 10pm, I would: setup the line, make a special, brew coffee, and start prep for overnight lunch. I would then serve customers food, process through cash, and wash all dishes/close kitchen; and with barely a break, all night, until 6am.

I learned that I dislike overnight shifts.

Management was non-existent.

I would work alone, and get rude notes – more... from the day shift about, "how much my life must suck", and nitpicking about insignificant errors from my shift.

Hardest part: overnight shift.

I enjoyed the customers, and independence. – less
friendly co-workers
office assitant (Current Employee), centennial college progressMay 1, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
I am learning lots of office administration skills. co workers are amazing. The employee's have free food.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aramark

Keeping employees fed and clothed is one mark of this company. ARAMARK is the world's #3 contract foodservice provider (behind – Read more