Aramark Employee Reviews for Attendant

Large work environment
Stand Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 April 2017
Was a stand attendant who worked on different floors working a seasonal job. I went into a different shop everyday and worked alongside other employees, greeting, making, and selling food working with machines, and anything required to do like clean up or lifted and moved objects and merchandise.
Pros
Employees worked together as a team and were all friendly
Cons
Long hours and almost never a break with all of the customers
Schedule is flexible and professional working environment
Stand Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 December 2016
I simply love working at Aramark. High pressure in the weekend to train my skills and my mind when there are over 40,000 people in the stadium. I am lucky to be in the store where everybody worked really hard to serve hungry customers.
Pros
Flexible Schedule, good pay
Cons
Quite far from my house
There a great people who work there
Stand Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 October 2016
everyone at the Rogers Centre tries there hardest to provide excellent service for the customers and ensure that the customers be served with a smile.
Pros
Staff appreciation every Sunday ( free breakfast)
Cons
pay is biweekly, you work when the Blue jays work or when there is an event
fun and busy place
Stand Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 June 2016
working at aramark at rogers is kinda new and much busier than kfc but i get the job easier because its the same job i got in kfc like customers service, i learned much better communication skill because they dont have any worker in my same country, the hardest part of the job is when they giving a give aways because its more people than the normal day but its fun because you can get some tip from the customer
Pros
paid break time
Cons
high salary
fast-paced, sport driven clientelle, great pay
Executive Suite Attendant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 January 2016
fast-paced, sport and entertainment driven, great pay, high volume sales, multi tasking required, staff amazing, team environment
Pros
exciting, fun clientelle
Cons
uniform
the work was hard but the pay was good.
Camp Attendant (Former Employee) –  around Fort MacMurray. different camps28 July 2015
I enjoyed working for Aramark. The people I worked with were great. I enjoyed the camp setting and I met lots of different kinds of people both working with and for. It was a good experience and I am glad I worked for Aramark
Fun and productive working environment
Stand Attendant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON6 February 2015
Job consists of serving food and beverages to customers for events held at the stadium. Great coworkers. Managers are very particular when it comes to safety.
this place was a very nice place to work with lots of good people and great food
camp attendent (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 November 2014
clean place.nice rooms .great gym,very organized with lots of amenities
Pros
great food
Cons
long hours, good pay
nice place to work with great accomidations
Camp attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 October 2014
great bosses,experience is an asset,long hours but not hard labor
Pros
good food selections
Cons
long bus ride but well the time
I am very reliable and willing to learn new things.
Camp Attendant (Former Employee) –  Pink Mountain, BC18 September 2014
Stayed in camp four weeks and was off for two and am willing to work as long as the job needs me and stay on track also.
Bartender
/ BEER VENDER/ BEER STAND ATTENDANT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 September 2014
Typical day at work would be starting off by clocking in, then proceeding to my station. I would make sure my inventory and money were in order before the shift began. Once everything balanced out I would be ready to take customers and I proceeded to handle cash transactions for alcohol until cut off. Once cut off happened I would close up and do my end inventory counts and pay for all the product sold. Once all money and inventory balanced I would clock out and head home.
Pros
Good money, Good friends to work with
Cons
Bad management, Poor organization and efficiency
awesome company
Camp attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB11 March 2014
I loved it there

People were great and treated you well

MAnagement was also great

Hardest part of the job was knowing you are leaving for a week and you have 2 days left LOL
Pros
free food and lodging
Cons
too many people
productive
Camp Attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 July 2013
EASY DAY AT WORK. To take care of clients in remote settings. head campie was awesome . Co-workers fun to be with.was being with clients
Pros
food and lodging
Cons
leaving clients
a very physical job,great food and bedrooms.
Camp Attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB21 November 2012
the hardest part of the job is when the camp was full we would have alot of rooms to do and also when there were alot of checkouts to do,on my first day of work i had 20 checkouts but my boss was real good he had a couple girls come over to my trailer to help me out .we each had 1 or 2 trailers each and around 50 to 60 room and 2 to 3 bathrooms/showers.the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting all kinds of different people from all over the world and i made some real good friends that i still keep in touch with.I would have liked to stay working there but it was very far from home and my kids who are teenagers needed me home to look after them because my husband had to go to camp and he makes alot more money then I do.
Pros
good pay
Cons
to far from home
Don't Do It!
Camp Attendant (Former Employee) –  Northern Alberta17 July 2012
Was a housekeeper at a very nice camp for this company. The work was brutally physical to the point of having to have deep tissue massages when I was out for a week a month & being so tired as to not being able to do anything but sleep! Management showed no appreciatation for anything that we did, they just kept cracking the whip & putting up the work load. They also gave no room for advancement. Then we were all laid off without warning. This company does not appreciate their employees & are slave drivers. Don't think I would ever go work for this company again!
Pros
the people were super nice
Cons
everything about the job!