Aramark
4,143 reviews

Aramark Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
An enjoyable company to work for.
Support Services Supervisor for Bethany Group (Former Employee), Camrose, ABAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Great People
Cons: Poor Salary
Good Communication 80% of the time
Good work hours
Management good
There are no co-workers on site except your mger and yourself .
Great Bethany Co-workers
Hardest part of the job was never ending progressive discipline
for long time employees with poor work ethics and no consequences.
One always has to keep in mind that you are a contract company and your concern for the longevity of that contract.
All in all, it was a great location, and lots of wonderful people.
the work was hard but the pay was good.
Camp Attendant (Former Employee), around Fort MacMurray. different campsJuly 28, 2015
I enjoyed working for Aramark. The people I worked with were great. I enjoyed the camp setting and I met lots of different kinds of people both working with and for. It was a good experience and I am glad I worked for Aramark
Great place to work wish i could work there again.
Dishwasher (Former Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJuly 25, 2015
Pros: Good people, free supper, good workspace
Cons: Sow paced, little hours, was there temporary
It was a normal paced job but slow at times. I learned theres' always something to do when the day gets slow. I management was great there I always felt welcomed anytime i came to work. The co workers were easy to get along with. Hardest part of the job was it ended too soon because the students were done their exams and school was out during the summer. Best part of the job is the friendly enviroment!
Great atmosphere, flexible hours
Cashier/Caterer/Bartender (Current Employee), Thunder Bay, ONJuly 14, 2015
I have worked for Aramark for 13 years and have a close working relationship with management and coworkers and really enjoy our customers.
Interesting
Bus person / Dishwasher (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJuly 14, 2015
Pros: meals
Cons: too busy at times
Very Interesting place to work and very demanding. The day is 81/2 hours. I learned attention to detail. The coworkers are hard working for the most part.
its ok nothing to saw
Chef pour cuisine exécutive (Former Employee), montrealJune 24, 2015
regular day in management and kitchen employees cooking orders good company to work for but after all these years need a new chalange..
Productive workplace with tradeoffs
Department Supervisor (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJune 13, 2015
In this position, it is my overall duty to oversee the entire vending department by managing, implementing and monitoring service standards for all events in the largest live event venue vending operations in Toronto.
Terrible Company
cashier and general helper (Former Employee), rogers centreJune 9, 2015
Pros: Discounts off food
Cons: Terrible working hours, conditions, employeers, managers, etc
If you are looking for the worst working conditions with the worst hours and days then you found it.

They dont train you just a rushed tutorial but expect you to know everything. Managers are rude and lazy, food is bad and dont feel good giving them to customers.
Nova Chemcals
Lead hand payroll (Former Employee), sarnia ontarioMay 30, 2015
Pros: worest training
Cons: never work there
they threw there without no training Samanth and Oscar
l will what l should go back there.manager does not go by rules at all.and second hand to manager is does not go by rules set by nova chemcals
I am ejoying fun my placement at Aramark.
no sales (Former Employee), Oshawa,ONMay 19, 2015
Pros: Yes like break time lunch
Cons: hours 11 or 8
I like to go to placement at Aramark in Oshawa I met new people
I enjoying make recipe bakery and dessert and chopped vegetables and fruit my favorite I really like make cupcakes, cake decorating and bakery. I love make cupcake and decorating. Please I want to go summer job at Choko-Mocko in Ajax I am deaf, Asl Sign Ianaguse I will need can go to job with interpreter I hope so.
Great Company to work for
District Manager (Former Employee), TorontoMay 13, 2015
Pros: Good work life balance
Cons: Contract Services Company that is impacted by growth or loss of service accounts
I worked for ARAMARK for over 14 years and would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work for the company again. I had the great fortune to work for three divisions of the company and enjoyed every assignment that I was given which included travelling across the country.

It is a company that values its employees and recognizes that its greatest asset is its PEOPLE.
Dedication.
Food Service Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 12, 2015
A typical day at work depends if all staff show up. Things can be a challenge but very eventful. I've learned a lot working at Aramark. There's many things I'll take with me. My staff are very passionate about their jobs. We are a family. The best part of my job are my customers and staff.
Interesting
Housekeeper for the G8 (Former Employee), Huntsville, ONMay 12, 2015
Pros: Free food, free boarding, free trasportation
Cons: promises not always met
Was placed on the night shift to clean trailers for the workers and security for the G8 2010 in Huntsville, ON.
Learned that some people in the security team were dirty nasty people, but the management of Aramark took it up with securities management right away, and quick action resulted.
Learning to sleep through the day was hard to adjust but enjoyed the evening cruises with the golf carts.
stressful place to work
Cashier/Server/Porter/Catering (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONMay 6, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: uncontrollable disrepectfull people to work with and for
walking into work was immediate stress. consistently expected to do others work while your own was piling up. always understaffed with no one trying to get a fill in. the people who do show up are late and don't do much work. verbally and physically offencive
Amazing place to work in
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 30, 2015
Everyday was amazing because you get to meet new customers and friends. Most customers are regulars so everyone feels like a family. My co-workers we're amazing and when I left the job because of school related issues I was sad to leave my co-workers behind.
Family place fast pace work environment
General Helper & Sandwich Maker (Former Employee), Edmonton ABApril 29, 2015
Split shifts
working sandwich & salad
Great seasonal job
Stand Lead (Former Employee), Toronto, OnApril 28, 2015
Pros: Manageable hours
Cons: Not good for full time
This is great for those going to school, because the hour are not crazy. Everything is straight forward and learning on the job is no problem.
Productive workplace Great teamwork
Starbucks Supervisor (Current Employee), Ottawa, OnApril 26, 2015
It was a pleasure working for Aramark, but due to family responsibilities I am moving outside of Ottawa to be closer to my son. Great learning atmosphere, wonderful people.
Very hectic work place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONApril 10, 2015
Pros: breaks were paid
Cons: the way they paid vacation pay
Very hectic work place,
That if everyone works together no matter how hectic it will run smoothly
Upper management need to work on their people skills
My co-workers were awesome
There was nothing hard about my job
The majority of the customers
good company and stable
Retail Manager - Higher Education (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 8, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
Comes to work very early, operates 3 concessions in the library ensure have enough inventory,staffing to meet what the business requires. I learned and improve my knowledge in operating multiple food service units.Hardest part of my job is a very long hours and still brings work home like paperworks, since you have to focus on working on the floor making sure business is running smoothly, though I find it also enjoyable since i am seeing and interacting with a lot of people.

1 2 3 4 5

About Aramark

We are a leading global provider of food, facilities and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, and – Read more