Aramark Employee Reviews in Canada

fun and busy place
Stand Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 16, 2016
working at aramark at rogers is kinda new and much busier than kfc but i get the job easier because its the same job i got in kfc like customers service, i learned much better communication skill because they dont have any worker in my same country, the hardest part of the job is when they giving a give aways because its more people than the normal day but its fun because you can get some tip from the customer
Pros
paid break time
Cons
high salary
Fun loving people person
Food and Beverage Server (Current Employee) –  St. Catharines, ONJune 16, 2016
Enjoy working with people on a daily basis, happy faces and seeing same consistent people, learning their orders and helping them thru the exclusive menu that we offer. Further assisting with people in the hospital, food court and other areas of the food and beverage areas.
Fun and productive work place
Cash, cook, catering (Former Employee) –  Alma, NSJune 9, 2016
Learned quickly with Aramark, and met a lot of great people. I did different jobs while working there. Ex. cash, cooking, catering. It was fun and busy at the same time. Everyone there was helpful.
Pros
Fun and productive
Cons
Baker/General Help/Cashier - Food Service (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONJune 7, 2016
comfortable place to work, but organization with purchasing, communication and scheduling would greatly improve this work place
Deitary Aide
Deitary Aide (Former Employee) –  Medicine Hat, ABJune 7, 2016
Typical day was setting up to serve residents meals, then we clean up wash dishes and reset for next meals. At the end of our work day we would make sure everything was ready for the supper rush and next staff.
Pros
I loved all the residents
Productive job that varies on busyness
Waiter/Bartender (Current Employee) –  North York, ONJune 6, 2016
Great place to work it is tiring and hard the managers are picky about how things should be done but after a while, you get used to it. The GM is not the most approachable guy t the other managers are great guys in general.
Pros
Food and law abiding
Cons
scheduling
Team work with co workers
Baker/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Alliston, ONJune 5, 2016
I enjoyed my time at aramark, i saw multiple opportunities for teamwork. at the end of the day, everyone chipped in to get what needs to be done during the day.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
repetition
Decent Place to work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Lacombe, ABJune 1, 2016
This company was a good company to work for. The employer was very kind and treated his stall well. I would recommend people to this company.
Pros
Great employer
Cons
Seasonal
great place for young people to work at
Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONMay 26, 2016
great place to work, lots and lots of people that work they're. you get to make your hours and have a lot of flexibility. A lot of younger people work so that socializing with others isnt that hard
Pros
free breakfast on sundays
Cons
work is not everyday
Mismanagement in the highest level. But really easy job
Server (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABMay 18, 2016
Events if any are either overstaffed or understaffed. Not a stable job. good for acquiring experience. Friendly people and relaxed job
Pros
flexible scheduele
Cons
too many or no hours. not stable
Supply Chain Accounting is specialized
Financial Manager (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONMay 16, 2016
A typical day could be completing tasks as previously planned or assisting co-workers and trouble shooting their issues. I learned the accounting process used in Supply Chain is more specialized. My co-workers were very diversified, I very much enjoyed working with and alongside them. The hardest part of my job was the very long work hour expectations especially during quarter and annual year-end. The most enjoyable was the occasional special events attended.
Pros
Ability to work from home when required
Cons
Long Hours
Great
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BCMay 12, 2016
Aramark is a great corporate citizen and treat their employees very well. Overall a very good company to work for. The work is continuously changing and allows for new and unique challenges daily. Aramark allows people to foster their passion for people and immerse themselves in service.
Great team, but needed to work on it
Baker, Breakfast Cook, First Cook (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMay 11, 2016
Very busy and large workloads, had to learn very quickly how to manage your time.
Overall management was good, direct management could have been a little more helpful.
My coworkers were great.
Hardest part of job was the work load.
I really enjoyed the team work.
Pros
Nice camps
Cons
workloads
Very exciting and fun place to work.
Tim Hortons team member at Carleton University (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONMay 3, 2016
Very fair in dealing with staffs, no form of impartiality. Everybody respects one another and the management are very effective as well. You do not have to bother about spending money on food as lunch is provided while it will be deducted at a small rate from your pay.
Pros
Lunch is provided
I always enjoy my day serving my customers no matter what? because I have a compassion heart.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Food Court, Carleton UniversityMay 2, 2016
Before we start our fun and busy day. The Director, Managers, supervisors and chefs gather us (the workers) for meeting. To remind us about the government Health and Safety Regulations;
how to cope up with stressful situation by a positive attitude especially in dealing with customers.
As far as i am concern, there's no such a difficult job if I love my job and have a positive attitude.
Pros
great benefits
Lot's to do
Cashier/ Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCMay 2, 2016
Very busy
Learned to make a lot of different kinds of drinks
Good shift.
Enjoyed learning and doing the catering and doing dishes for a very busy cafeteria.
Not enough hours per week.
Friendly Co-Workers.
Cons
Not enough hours
Good Co Worker
Starbucks Barista (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 28, 2016
-Terrible Management
-No benefit
-Manager refused to look at the huge unreasonable deduction in the pay cheque.
-They always put less people working.
Very fun place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 28, 2016
The level of professionalism at Aramark was high. The vast majority of workers are incredibly supportive Good senior management. They will be around you if you need anything or any help.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long working hours
good people
Camp Chef (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABApril 26, 2016
Laid back attitude as long as you produce.good employees long term ....job security lately has been scary..but everyone is experancing this..overall I like them and want to build but difficult. a lot is expected for less pay!
Pros
good people
Cons
pay less
Productive and very fun place to work
Kitchen Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABApril 25, 2016
Great helpfull staff! Had fun while working there. The hardest part of the job was carrying hot and heavy food containers.