Aramark
3,561 reviews

Aramark Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The Aramark Workplace- productivity matters
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Halifax, Nova ScotiaMarch 16, 2015
Pros: free lunch and dinner
Cons: salary to low compared to the effort
Aramark has been a key part of my career as it taught me how time management and patience is a key skill in amending an individuals. The management is very successful in maintaining a cheerful workplace, while maintaining efficiency. The job was pretty easy as long as the work environment was enjoyable. I had to take a medical leave so I had to quit the job or else I still would have been working at Aramark.
Cashier and Food Server
Cashier and Food Server, York University (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 12, 2015
Working in the food industry can be very fast paced and stressful. Proper training allows for confident employees and a healthy work environment with little-to-no conflict.
office admin
Catering Supervisor/ Office Administration (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 9, 2015
liked the job, but they don't give enough hours but hire a lot of people to have for the back up. paying for benefits but you dont get any... didn't like new chef, as a fact many people resigned because of him; verbal harassment, discrespect.... and you can't do anything about it because many people scare of him and can't stand up for themselves.
Fun work atmosphere, great employees
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Kelowna, BCMarch 6, 2015
ARAMARK IS A GREAT EMPLOYEER, VERY DIVERSE
I REALLY ENJOY MY JOB AND ALL THE PEOLE I MEET AND OTHER EMPLOYEES AS WELL YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO GROW WITH THIS COMPANY LEADERSHIP POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE THIS IS ALSO A UNION JOB
HAVING FUN AT WORK
Operations Associate (Current Employee), torontoMarch 2, 2015
Work environment is good and very supportive managers. Very challenging work environment. Diverse culture. Employees are well trained.
Possible career job
Office Services Clerk (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: weekday shifts, good hours and pay
Cons: couldn't stay in calgary to progress any further
Nice work paced environment, lots of opportunity to advance, good team and friendly clients. Good pay, and worked there longer than most of my previous short term or part time jobs I had
Great
Cashier (Former Employee), Vancouver BCFebruary 11, 2015
Great place to work. Supervisors and managers were awesome. Nothing bad to say about it. Excellent place and very cool.
Fun and productive working environment
Stand Attendant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 6, 2015
Job consists of serving food and beverages to customers for events held at the stadium. Great coworkers. Managers are very particular when it comes to safety.
there was always work
Facilities Associate (Former Employee), Belleville, ONJanuary 28, 2015
There always work , meeting new people is always a good thing . Good people I was working with , was flexible with my school schedule . All the ladies I worked with are great people.
meeting people
Assistant Manager - Food Handler (Current Employee), Alliston, ONJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: meeting people
Cons: not enough hours and the pay is not worth it
the job is not bad but the hours and the pay are not great....I only work three and half hours a day....sometimes its not worth it me getting out of bed for it...working at a school cafeteria I only work when the school is open...can't afford not to work..need more hours and better pay.
Daily Routine
Food Service Director (Current Employee), Scarborough, ONJanuary 24, 2015
check you sales and cordite with chef.
Pre shift meeting with front line staff regarding events and H&S.
visit 4 locations and check sales.
Meet with client and update Regional Manager.
check deposits have been droped off at the Bank.
Manage floor during meal period.
listen to concerns of the staff and Try and Resolve.
Check on Preventive Maintenance.

Employee Safety on the job is a priority.
MAILROOM/OFFICE SERVICES (Current Employee), Grimsby, ONJanuary 21, 2015
This is an 'American' company and a service sub-contractor providing a variety of services including Food/Beverage from machines to cafeteria's, Cleaning and Office Services.
They do offer basic benefits for employees who are contracted to work at least 20 hours per week.
Good learning experience
Business Development Manager (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 4, 2015
I had the opportunity to work in 2 roles at Aramark...new business development and supporting the top 250 clients with growth, retention and customer service. I learned a lot from both of these roles and have extensive knowledge of this industry and service industries in general. Would like to see more opportunity for growth however have not seen areas where I can advance at this time.
Arranging and orgernizing
Customer Service /Cashier (Current Employee), Toronto ONDecember 22, 2014
Pros: employee discount: lunch
Cons: coffee & lunch break: 40 minutes
. I am punctual,honest, fast learner, accurate, organized an effective team worker who can develop good working relationships with colleagues
Reviewing Aramark Job
Booster Juice/Catering Staff (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 6, 2014
Pros: amazing co-workers
Cons: bad pay
Great job with wonderful co-workers,i enjoyed myself there and had some many great experience,but the pay was really bad and the management was awful because they didn't treat worker well and co-workers ended up quitting the job.
en i started but poor management
Head Chef (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABDecember 1, 2014
I learned a lot about working as a team and that co-workers become a close friends almost family
this is not enjoyable job
CHEF DE PARTIE, Calgary (Former Employee), calgaryNovember 12, 2014
when they hired me ,i didn't know that seasonal job,later on i came to know.soon i couldn't able to quit ,because my work history in this company very less,this will not support me when i go some new company interview,i don't have any valid explanation .for long term there no future,another thing all are frozen food.nothing to cook.main job was re heating frozen food
No benefits, minimum wage, limited mobility through union structure
Barista (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBNovember 6, 2014
Pros: some coworkers enjoyable
Cons: restricted mobility, no benefits
I've worked for a corporate Starbucks so I was under the impression that moving to a licensed store would be a seamless transition and that I would have respect from other employees and management due to my background. I received little respect, however, from other employees, and efforts to correct improper procedures were rebuffed nearly every day. Health code violations due to understaffing and employee apathy. Union structure severely limits mobility, and merit plays no role in promotions. Bare minimum wage and literally no benefits (not even the free drinks that any other Starbucks allows employees to have).
Fast paced work place with friendly coworkers
Manager/Admin. Assistant (Current Employee), Calgary,ABOctober 20, 2014
- Busy work place and fast paced
- Team work , leadership and communication
- Excellent managers
- Friendly and very Diverse ,always an opportunity learning other culture
- Lots of Stress and working under pressure of time limit
- Coworkers, work culture and teamwork
nice place to work with great accomidations
Camp attendant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 20, 2014
Pros: good food selections
Cons: long bus ride but well the time
great bosses,experience is an asset,long hours but not hard labor

1 2 3 4 5

About Aramark

Today is a Brand New Day Today, we are revitalizing our Aramark brand. Our iconic red star continues to represent our people, – Read more