Launch Your Career ~ with ARAMARK!
Become a Short Order Cook in Regina!
Terms of Employment:
- Full Time
- Flexible Schedule
- Prepare and cook individual dishes and foods
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Maintain a clean and orderly work station
- Ensure an adequate supply of food/materials required according to the fluctuations of demand.
- Provide efficient service while maintaining good customer service.
- Prepare the food in an appetizing manner, both in appearance and in taste.
- Ensure you have an adequate supply of product for next day service.
- Prior experience in a food services role is essential for success in this position
- Good oral communication
- Strong ability to work with others
To Apply Please:
- Email or
- Fax - 780-492-4369
*Full-time employees receive excellent benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance.*
*Opportunities for Advancement*
Indeed - 13 months ago
- 4 days ago
Trifon's Pizza - University Park
- 12 days ago
DYNAPPLE MANAGEMENT CORP O/A APPLEBEES NEIGHBOURHOOD GRILL & BAR
- 25 days ago
Keeping employees fed and clothed is one mark of this company. ARAMARK is the world's #3 contract foodservice provider (behind Compass...