Build Your Career ~ with ARAMARK!
Become a Sous Chef at the University of Alberta Campus!
Terms of Employment:
- Full Time
- Weekdays, Some Evenings and Weekends
- Hours of Operation: 6AM until 10PM
- To prepare and maintain high quality food products using cost efficient and sanitary methods.
- Maintain a daily schedule to ensure that all food is prepared for presentation at the specified time of service.
- Maintain continual cleaning/sanitizing of immediate and surrounding work areas.
- Responsible for food safety in regards to temperature and sampling of served and delivered food.
- Check menu for daily specials and meat rotation schedule.
- Ensure that a sample plate is prepared before serving time.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Chef/Management.
- The most qualified candidates will have a Red Seal certificate, however, those with culinary training will be considered.
- The most qualified candidates will have previous experience in a sous chef role.
To Apply Please:
- Email or
- Fax - 780-492-4369
*Full-time employees receive excellent benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance.*
*Opportunities for Advancement*
We are a leading global provider of food, facilities and uniform services to education, healthcare, business and industry, and sports,...