Build Your Career ~ with ARAMARK!
Become a Chef at the University of Alberta Campus!
Terms of Employment:
- Full Time
- Weekdays, Some Evenings and Weekends
- Hours of Operation: 6AM until 10PM
- To prepare and maintain high quality food products using cost efficient and sanitary methods.
- Maintain continual cleaning/sanitizing of immediate and surrounding work areas.
- Responsible for food safety in regards to temperature and sampling of served and delivered food.
- Check menu for daily specials and meat rotation schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Chef/Management.
- The most qualified those will have culinary training
- The most qualified candidates will have previous experience in a chef role.
To Apply Please:
- Email or
- Fax - 780-492-4369
*Full-time employees receive excellent benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance.*
*Opportunities for Advancement*
Indeed - 21 months ago
Today is a Brand New Day
Today, we are revitalizing our Aramark brand. Our iconic red star continues to represent our people, always...