Ready for a change?
Want to join a team where your talent, ideas and creativity won’t go to waste?
At Ara Labs, we are tackling the complex world of Malware intelligence with a unique Big Data solution. In order to achieve this goal and help millions of users, we need talented people like you.
Ara Labs is a funded start-up, founded by four PhDs in Network Security with our Head Office in Fredericton, NB.
As part of our team, you will enjoy a unique opportunity where "daily routine" will never show its boring face. Instead, with a balance of development, design, and cutting-edge technology you will work to build, enhance, and maintain the systems providing the world leading source of unique Malware/Botnet threat intelligence.
We are looking for talented individuals that want to be part of this great venture, We want fearless individuals that are driven to find novel solutions to complex problems and build incredibly awesome software.
If this is you, apply ASAP.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Developing the next generation of back-end real-time processing engine
- Data Modeling
- Engineering software solutions that employ a diverse range of technologies such as Java, NoSQL, Storm, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.
- Working closely with the CTO
A successful candidate will have:
- Creative problem solving skills and not afraid to tackle complex problems
- Experienced at leading software development life cycle process and best practices
- 5+ years of software development experience preferably in the security domain
- Programming: Java, C, Python
- NoSQL data modeling experience
- Expose to writing Map Reduce jobs
- Ability to make your code CPU efficient for real-time processing
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and listening skills
We have an employee stock option plan, meaning that you can have a share of the company you build