Aquent

Aquent Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Few job opportunities in Ohio market
Marketing Contractor (temporary) (Former Employee), Columbus OhioMarch 24, 2015
Few contractor job opps available in Columbus Ohio area. Client (company) I contracted with was unstable, in turmoil, a reorganization occurred and many Aquent contractors lost jobs and are still unemployed to this day. Aquent was unable to assist displaced contractors due to lack of accounts in central Ohio.
Helped me get my foot in the design door.
Graphic Design Temp (Former Employee), Tempe, AZMarch 13, 2015
Pros: access to jobs because of reputation.
Cons: placed into some dysfunctional atmospheres.
• I was a design temp and was placed into some jobs that I otherwise would have not had access to.
• I learned a tremendous amount in a short time. I was placed into environments who needed a designer to fill a void for someone who was on vacation or fill a spot vacated by termination. That meant I had to not only learn the companies entire system but also learn the job that went with it. It taught me to adapt and ask any questions in a streamlined manner to achieve the desired goals.
• The co-workers were very knowledgable and helped place me in jobs that were interesting and different from what I would most likely target in a personal job search.
• The hardest part of the job was also the most enjoyable in that I was forced to step out my comfort zone and learn and produce on the fly.
Great way to consult/freelance or transition to a permanent job
Marketing & Communications Consultant (Current Employee), Washington, DCMarch 11, 2015
Pros: well organized, helpful support staff and leadership
Cons: short-term assignments
Aquent invests in its talent pool. They understand their clients and work hard to match talent with needs. The support from account managers, VPs and HR staff is very good. Lots of online collaboration. This is a great way to work part-time or full-time. They offer a menu of benefits including: health insurance and retirement accounts.
Great management
Analytics and Optimization (Current Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 4, 2015
Aquent review - Good management, employee support, helpful with providing guidance and advice. Provides timely feedback and client engagement when necessary.
Typical Contracting Company
Team Leader (Former Employee), Conshohocken, PAFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: poor leadership
Typical Contracting company. The management has little concern for the individual employees goals, but they do provide opportunity into big Pharma
My job at HP was great but has nothing to do with Aquents abilities.
Microsoft Logo Certification Test Engineer at HP (Former Employee), Houston, Tx.January 30, 2015
Cons: you'll never hear from them again once you're hired.
Once your recruiter places you into a position you'll never see or hear from him again. You have to ask for raises yourself or better positions because Aquent will not do it for you. All Aquent wants is to reap the money they receive from placing you in a position. You are just a number to them.
Great place to work, utmost excellence everyday.
Graphic Designer / Printing Facility (Former Employee), Broward and Miami-Dade CountiesJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great place to work, utmost excellence everyday.
Cons: no cons.

Great place to work, utmost excellence everyday.
Very smart and innovative company
Large Accounts Operations Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 22, 2015
The leaders within Aquent are very smart and strategic at leveraging their employees' strengths; giving them opportunities to use them and challenge them with projects that make them feel fulfilled and impact the company overall.

Aquent has great internal initiatives to acknowledge hard work and innovation. They want to make sure the culture is a place that is enjoyable for everyone.
Aquent provided excellent support through a very difficult assignment.
Communications Consultant (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: access to great advice from my contract agent
Cons: a truly confusing leadership structure on the client side that thwarted excellent results, but we managed!
Aquent as a staffing agency was terrific. The client situation was the most challenging I've seen, but for me it was an excellent learning environment that I wouldn't have missed.

My co-workers were outstanding, but the reduction-in-force that I walked into after day six was very tough.

There was never a typical day, but it was so satisfying to continue to push through and make things happen amid chaos. I felt like I provided some stability and I truly helped through the changes.
Was known previously as worldwide solutions
Computer Consultant (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: great environment
Cons: temp work
I loved this job placement company. Fresh out of college and they found me a couple different places to work ie under contract...Boeing, Washington Mutual.
terrible place to work
Operations Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 13, 2015
This place has a horrible culture. The management has unfair expectations and plays favorites with certain employees and if you're not in the "cool club" then your job is definitely not secure.
Good company, but I'm looking for steady employment.
Freelance Web/Graphic Design (Current Employee), Philadelphia PAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: work when i want
Cons: most positions are temporary
This is a good company but most of the work I do is piece work as a Freelancer. All the work is temporary and I'm looking for steady work. Although old, please note that I have an Associate Degree as a Medical Assistant.
Aquent
Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits package, national agency
Cons: no pto for long-term contractors
Great agency to represent and market your resume. Great benefits package, rare for contracting company to offer. Agents are very personable and care about you. Great career builders in that they offer all sorts of classes to help in progression of your career.
Great People, Uncertain Strategy
Project Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 5, 2014
Pros: managers trust their employees, great vacation plan, solid benefits.
Cons: upper management strategy changes more than it could/should.
I started as a temporary contractor, and ended up at the company 2 years and counting.

The employees are smart and talented, but are sometimes hampered by frequent changes in direction (without clear data backing these decisions).
loved the diverse culture and traveling
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 24, 2014
front desk greater, process weekly payroll, set up applications and interviews process invoices
ok place to work
admin asst (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 3, 2014
ok place to work - pros and cons - enjoyed the people

typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
An excellent resource for freelancers and organizations needing temporary marketing and creative talent
Senior Writer/Editor (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 19, 2014
Pros: freedom, health benefits
A excellent resource for freelancers and organizations needing temporary marketing and creative talent
Small Company
Large Accounts Operations Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 17, 2014
Aquent thinks it is a large company but they have a small company mentality. I just did not enjoy the working environment I was in.
Richmond, VA AQUENT - Financial Services
Digital Agent (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJune 28, 2014
If you want to be a part of a successful driven team look no further. My colleagues challenged me to be better everyday and wanted to be pushed to do their best. There was never a day I did not want to go to work.
Fun and Interactive Group
SALES, SERVICE & ONBOARDING TRAINING CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Atlanta,GaJune 25, 2014
The staff is very professional and courteous
My Co-Workers are great to work with
I did not find anything challenging about the job
I enjoyed the Client interaction with the vendors

About Aquent

Aquent offers a broad range of staffing services to help global companies add technical expertise to their marketing and creative – Read more