Aquent

Aquent Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Typical Contracting Company
Team Leader (Former Employee), Conshohocken, PAFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: poor leadership
Typical Contracting company. The management has little concern for the individual employees goals, but they do provide opportunity into big Pharma
My job at HP was great but has nothing to do with Aquents abilities.
Microsoft Logo Certification Test Engineer at HP (Former Employee), Houston, Tx.January 30, 2015
Cons: you'll never hear from them again once you're hired.
Once your recruiter places you into a position you'll never see or hear from him again. You have to ask for raises yourself or better positions because Aquent will not do it for you. All Aquent wants is to reap the money they receive from placing you in a position. You are just a number to them.
Great place to work, utmost excellence everyday.
Graphic Designer / Printing Facility (Former Employee), Broward and Miami-Dade CountiesJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: great place to work, utmost excellence everyday.
Cons: no cons.

Great place to work, utmost excellence everyday.
Very smart and innovative company
Large Accounts Operations Manager (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 22, 2015
The leaders within Aquent are very smart and strategic at leveraging their employees' strengths; giving them opportunities to use them and challenge them with projects that make them feel fulfilled and impact the company overall.

Aquent has great internal initiatives to acknowledge hard work and innovation. They want to make sure the culture is a place that is enjoyable for everyone.
Aquent provided excellent support through a very difficult assignment.
Communications Consultant (Former Employee), Portland, ORJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: access to great advice from my contract agent
Cons: a truly confusing leadership structure on the client side that thwarted excellent results, but we managed!
Aquent as a staffing agency was terrific. The client situation was the most challenging I've seen, but for me it was an excellent learning environment that I wouldn't have missed.

My co-workers were outstanding, but the reduction-in-force that I walked into after day six was very tough.

There was never a typical day, but it was so satisfying to continue to push through and make things happen amid chaos. I felt like I provided some stability and I truly helped through the changes.
Was known previously as worldwide solutions
Computer Consultant (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: great environment
Cons: temp work
I loved this job placement company. Fresh out of college and they found me a couple different places to work ie under contract...Boeing, Washington Mutual.
terrible place to work
Operations Coordinator/Receptionist (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 13, 2015
This place has a horrible culture. The management has unfair expectations and plays favorites with certain employees and if you're not in the "cool club" then your job is definitely not secure.
Good company, but I'm looking for steady employment.
Freelance Web/Graphic Design (Current Employee), Philadelphia PAJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: work when i want
Cons: most positions are temporary
This is a good company but most of the work I do is piece work as a Freelancer. All the work is temporary and I'm looking for steady work. Although old, please note that I have an Associate Degree as a Medical Assistant.
Aquent
Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), San Francisco, CANovember 11, 2014
Pros: benefits package, national agency
Cons: no pto for long-term contractors
Great agency to represent and market your resume. Great benefits package, rare for contracting company to offer. Agents are very personable and care about you. Great career builders in that they offer all sorts of classes to help in progression of your career.
Great People, Uncertain Strategy
Project Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MANovember 5, 2014
Pros: managers trust their employees, great vacation plan, solid benefits.
Cons: upper management strategy changes more than it could/should.
I started as a temporary contractor, and ended up at the company 2 years and counting.

The employees are smart and talented, but are sometimes hampered by frequent changes in direction (without clear data backing these decisions).
loved the diverse culture and traveling
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 24, 2014
front desk greater, process weekly payroll, set up applications and interviews process invoices
ok place to work
admin asst (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 3, 2014
ok place to work - pros and cons - enjoyed the people

typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job
Small Company
Large Accounts Operations Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJuly 17, 2014
Aquent thinks it is a large company but they have a small company mentality. I just did not enjoy the working environment I was in.
Richmond, VA AQUENT - Financial Services
Digital Agent (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJune 28, 2014
If you want to be a part of a successful driven team look no further. My colleagues challenged me to be better everyday and wanted to be pushed to do their best. There was never a day I did not want to go to work.
Fun and Interactive Group
SALES, SERVICE & ONBOARDING TRAINING CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Atlanta,GaJune 25, 2014
The staff is very professional and courteous
My Co-Workers are great to work with
I did not find anything challenging about the job
I enjoyed the Client interaction with the vendors
Great Company
Legal Transcriptionist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2014
Great company and people. Answer questions and concerns very quickly. Appreciate their employees and treat them with respect.
The Clients are Great
Senior Graphic Design Consultant (Current Employee), Parsippany, NJMarch 5, 2014
Once you get placed in a job, the clients are great and treat you as if you are an employee of their company.
Productive and Fun Working Placement
Web Data Analyst at Microsoft (Contract) (Former Employee), Bellevue, WAFebruary 18, 2014
Aquent gave me the great opportunity to work for a technical company, such as Microsoft, as a Web Data Analyst. This job helped me in improving my communication skills with my team, being more familiar with Microsoft Outlook and working constantly on the DRI platform that I used to do my work. One enjoyable part of the job is we had a ping pong table to play around and share laughers. This helped in resting my mind and bonding more with my coworkers. A challenging par of the job was attending our judgment meetings to discuss and decided on finalizing queries.
Productive and Fun Working Placement
Fantastic People
Junior Graphic Designer (Temp) (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 26, 2014
The staff and agents there are incredible and always there to rely on. I could not recommend more.

About Aquent

"Adapt, survive, thrive" is the tagline below Aquent's masthead. It is also the challenge the company offers to its business clients – Read more