AQUATIC

AQUATIC Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Headquarters closing due to acquistion
Executive Sales Administrator (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAMarch 26, 2015
Unfortunately our headquarters is closing due being acquired & merged with another organization located in another state.
Mold Prep (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, PAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: 3 breaks
Cons: management
Always did the same thing every day and the management never took care of anything, I did not like it
Fun community service job
Cashier/Receptionist (Former Employee), Lake Havasu City, AZJuly 5, 2014
Customers and co-workers were energetic and fun. Management is very supportive. I learned how to use multi-line telephones. The hardest part of the job was actually leaving it to move out of state.
Used to be a great place to work! New management destroyed consumer confidence and worker pride.
Facilities Engineer (Former Employee), South Boston, VAMay 18, 2014
Pros: dedicated work force
Cons: this dangerouse, hopefully they can save it
I have learned many things working for this company. It has helped me to raise 4 children. I have come through the ranks the hard way and been rewarded for hard work and determination. I had the opportunity to work with many folks I grew up with and seen them do well also. I gave many hours of my life to this company sometimes over 100 hours per week. They use to really appreciate the knowledge and dedication. After the last round of lay offs and down sizing the system broke down. I was the only engineer left out of 13. I was not included in any engineering projects from that time on. things had changed. I'm sure there will be major changes again as the company continues to re-group. I wish the best for all those hard working people that had made this company the number one bath fixture manufacture in the country and also the best place to work.
Manufacturing Company
Senior Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee), Anaheim, CANovember 14, 2013
Enjoyed working for a manufacturing company.
Learned more about Power 7 administration.
Interaction with internal clients.
good company going through tough times
Document Imaging Coordinator (Former Employee), Arlington, TXOctober 1, 2013
good company that was hit hard by the recession..went from lots of work to none in the space of less than 2 years..many long term employees were let go nationwide, and some plants were closed.
Productive, yet stressful at time
Tub Waxer/Tacker (Current Employee), Three Rivers, MIJune 5, 2013
Pros: good work environment
A typical day at work would be setting up my daily materials at my station in an orderly fashion. I learned to manage my time wisely and be on my toes because anything can go wrong if you're not paying attention. My management walks around to every station to review how well we are working. My co-workers are friendly and enjoy coming into work. The hardest part of my job is the stress of getting everything done, but somehow everything tends to work itself out. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I actually I worked hard for my money.
Average
Service Technician (Former Employee), Spotswood, NJFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: no pressure
Cons: getting wet a lot
Maitaining commercial swimming pools
Proper procedures
Learning proper health dept rules
o que você aprendeu
Recepcionista (Former Employee), Jacareí, SPJanuary 20, 2015
Era um ambiente de trabalho bem tranquilo, aprendi a mexer com pessoas de diversas idades, fazer mais de duas coisas ao mesmo tempo.