AQUATIC Employee Reviews

Used to be a great place to work! New management destroyed consumer confidence and worker pride.
Facilities Engineer (Former Employee) –  South Boston, VA18 May 2014
I have learned many things working for this company. It has helped me to raise 4 children. I have come through the ranks the hard way and been rewarded for hard work and determination. I had the opportunity to work with many folks I grew up with and seen them do well also. I gave many hours of my life to this company sometimes over 100 hours per week. They use to really appreciate the knowledge and dedication. After the last round of lay offs and down sizing the system broke down. I was the only engineer left out of 13. I was not included in any engineering projects from that time on. things had changed. I'm sure there will be major changes again as the company continues to re-group. I wish the best for all those hard working people that had made this company the number one bath fixture manufacture in the country and also the best place to work.
Pros
Dedicated work force
Cons
This dangerouse, Hopefully they can save it
Good honest company
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LA18 April 2016
I assisted in maintaining ponds and lakes throughout Louisiana. It was a good job and we always got the job done and on time.
productive and fun environment
Instructor (Current Employee) –  New York, NY11 February 2016
A typical day at work should have exciting atmosphere. The management should be able to relate the employees in the field.
Pros
great pay and great management
Cons
short breaks
Not a good environment.
Detail Patcher (Former Employee) –  Yelm, WA13 August 2015
It's not a healthy work environment. The ageism, harassment, and constant threat from supervisor's is frequent throughout your shift. You will either witness it or be victim to it if you don't play along with the good ol' boys. The factory is hard work, you go home coughing up all the chemicals you breath in during that day. The ventilation isn't the best, but you do have the option to wear a respirator but unfortunately the factory is about 20-30 degrees hotter inside than outside so you can not possibly wear a mask and work comfortably. This is not a female friendly work environment. There is a reason there is such a high turn over there.
It was a great company to work for.
Billing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Anaheim Hills, CA12 October 2015
It was a great company to work for, hard times in the housing start-ups took it's toll on the company and through a couple of acquisitions I lost my job. The new owner has it's corporate back in Savannah, Tennessee, much cheaper to run a business there.
Pros
Good people to work with and for.
Cons
Economy took it's toll
Productive, yet stressful at time
Tub Waxer/Tacker (Current Employee) –  Three Rivers, MI5 June 2013
A typical day at work would be setting up my daily materials at my station in an orderly fashion. I learned to manage my time wisely and be on my toes because anything can go wrong if you're not paying attention. My management walks around to every station to review how well we are working. My co-workers are friendly and enjoy coming into work. The hardest part of my job is the stress of getting everything done, but somehow everything tends to work itself out. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing I actually I worked hard for my money.
Pros
Good work environment
Fun community service job
Cashier/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lake Havasu City, AZ5 July 2014
Customers and co-workers were energetic and fun. Management is very supportive. I learned how to use multi-line telephones. The hardest part of the job was actually leaving it to move out of state.
Mold Prep (Former Employee) –  Elizabethtown, PA12 January 2015
Always did the same thing every day and the management never took care of anything, I did not like it
Pros
3 breaks
Cons
Headquarters closing due to acquistion
Executive Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CA26 March 2015
Unfortunately our headquarters is closing due being acquired & merged with another organization located in another state.
good company going through tough times
Document Imaging Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TX1 October 2013
good company that was hit hard by the recession..went from lots of work to none in the space of less than 2 years..many long term employees were let go nationwide, and some plants were closed.
Manufacturing Company
Senior Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CA14 November 2013
Enjoyed working for a manufacturing company.
Learned more about Power 7 administration.
Interaction with internal clients.
Average
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Spotswood, NJ26 February 2013
Maitaining commercial swimming pools
Proper procedures
Learning proper health dept rules
Pros
no pressure
Cons
getting wet a lot
o que você aprendeu
Recepcionista (Former Employee) –  Jacareí, SP20 January 2015
Era um ambiente de trabalho bem tranquilo, aprendi a mexer com pessoas de diversas idades, fazer mais de duas coisas ao mesmo tempo.