Are you a friendly, outgoing, and organized individual who thrives on providing front-line customer service, as well as office, and sales support? If so, we are looking for YOU!!!
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager at our Richmond, BC office, the Receptionist/Front-end Customer Service will come with a strong sense of initiative, a positive outlook, and a desire to help!
Note: This role is a Temporary Contract position covering the remainder of a Maternity Leave until Aug 2013
Customer service is a key focus of our Company. We are seeking a people-orientated individual that can achieve “best in class” customer service standards. The position is responsible for establishing and maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by providing first call resolution.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare courier packages both receipt and delivery
- Receive and sort Mail
- Send, receive and sort faxes
- Order office supplies
- Responsible for petty cash to reconcile and balance
- Answer any customer emails (from contact us on the web)
- Process sponsorship/donation tickets etc.
- Dispatch emails that need follow up
- Sign in, meet and greet all visitors
- Process walk in business
- Open accounts for new sales for new walk in customers
- Process invoices c/w PO for payment for supplies
- Mail customer delivery calendars for CS Department
- Cash account-reconcile and balance monthly
- Process Web (sales force) orders
- Make outbound calls
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of 1 year related experience
- Team oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to be attentive to customers and empathetic
- Experience with credit, collections and receptionist would be an asset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Especially email communications.
- Excellent computer keyboarding skills together with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you feel that you meet this profile and are excited about this opportunity, please email your resume in Word or PDF format. Please ensure you enter “Receptionist” on the subject line.
Consideration will be given to those applicants with the legal ability to work in Canada.
We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Canadian Springs, a division of AquaTerra is an equal opportunity employer and one of Canada's Best Managed Companies.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.