Are you a driven, results oriented Sales Professional?
We are interested in you!
We are looking to add a talented, motivated and successful Sales Professional to our remote team. The Account Executive will increase sales volume through a direct sales effort in new accounts. In addition, the candidate will develop strategic territory plans, sales goals and growth strategies. We are currently looking for three Account Executives to cover the territories of Ajax, Markham and Scarborough.
An attractive compensation package accompanies this role!
- Base salary plus monthly sales commission
- Car allowance & gas reimbursement (Monday to Friday)
- Company Provided Cell Phone & Laptop
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Aggressively develop and execute a sales strategy that will result in new business
- Support sales through hunter activity via cold calling, telephone contact and sales strategies
- Increase the opportunity sales pipeline through targeted campaigns to new accounts
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and services, competitor's products and industry trends to leverage success in the sales function
- Utilize CRM as well as sales tools to manage your opportunity pipeline and over achieve your sales goals
- Post-secondary education in related discipline
- Experience and proven track record selling to large B2B accounts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - including effective presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills at both the grass roots and executive level
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Results-oriented and desire for success
- Strong, proven prospecting skills
- Fully experienced with MS Office and CRM systems
All interested candidates should make their interest known to Human Resources.
We thank all interested parties, however only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Indeed - 5 months ago
At AquaTerra, we are Canadians nourishing Canadians!
As one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, AquaTerra has been committed to...