We are currently recruiting for the position of an entry level Retail Sales Manager in the retail channel in the GTA with responsibility for the company’s retail business in the province of Ontario and reporting directly to the National Retail Sales Director.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Business gas reimbursement
- Work from your home office
- Supportive and team focused work environment
The Retail Sales Manager will maintain customer relationships at the store level in addition to providing sales growth in the retail channel. In addition, the candidate will develop strategic territory plans, sales goals and growth strategies. The compensation package consists of a base salary, bonus and car allowance, 30% travel required within Ontario.
- Promote and sell the Aquaterra portfolio of products to the retail trade within a specified territory with the objectives to achieve and surpass “New New” as total volume targets.
- Promote and execute in-store merchandising to promote brand development.
- Provide account management to specific small retail key accounts
- Conduct store site visits (and in some cases head office visits) to ensure store planograms are in practice.
- Assist in new account stores set ups
- Monitor account retention
- Perform retail price audits
- Manage retail display rack inventory
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of our products and services, competitor's products and industry trends to leverage success in the retail channel
- Prefer post-secondary education or equivalent (Marketing preferred)
- Experience in retail food sales channel. In addition B2B would be an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills - including great presentation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated
- Results-oriented and desire for success
- Strong prospecting skills
- Fully experienced with MS Office and CRM systems
Please forward resumes and salary expectations to Human Resources.
We thank all interested parties, however only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Aquaterra Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE