We are currently seeking a full time hands-on Logistics Supervisor in our Paradise, Newfoundland location. The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for supervising 6 employees, daily operations, distribution, shipping and receiving.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Shipping and receiving, including but not limited to, loading, unloading of all delivery vehicles.
- Manages daily inventory flow by recording and tracking products in and out of warehouse.
- Responsible for month-end physical inventory count submitting reports and support inventory variance investigations
- Liaises with drivers, customers, distributors, sales, production, cooler shop and warehouse personnel
- Utilizes the NAV system to execute the following functions; purchase orders, calculate inventory and investigate variances
- Operation of a forklift or electric pallet jack in a safe manner to facilitate material handling
- Oversee the operations of the production line and provide back up when necessary
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2 - 3 years supervisory experience in a similar work environment
- Excellent decision making and negotiating skills; ability to resolve issues effectively and efficiently
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Forklift operating certificate
- Health and safety training are considered assets
All interested candidates should forward a resume to Human Resources or fax 905-670-3628.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest in Discovery Springs however, only those invited for an interview will be contacted.
Discovery Springs is an equal opportunity employer.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Indeed - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
At AquaTerra, we are Canadians nourishing Canadians!
As one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, AquaTerra has been committed to...