APTEAN: YOUR SUCCESS. OUR PASSION.
More than 9,000 customers around the world rely on Aptean to give them a competitive edge. By providing innovative, industry-driven enterprise application software, Aptean helps businesses to satisfy their customers, operate most efficiently, and stay at the forefront of their industry. With extensive knowledge and clear technology leadership in focused industries, Aptean's software enables its customers to transition from being merely competitive, to becoming market leaders. This competitive edge—The Aptean Edge—is born from solutions reflecting industry best practices, and services that are specifically focused on helping customers meet their individual business goals, profitably. To deliver on our customers’ goals, our whole operating ethos is underpinned by:
- INTELLIGENCE: We work in partnership with our customers to support the realization of their business ambitions. Our solutions and services are high-quality, practical and meet/lead to specific outcomes.
- INTENSITY: We work with vigor and enthusiasm. We are energetic, dynamic and responsive to customer needs and our approach to work.
- INTEGRITY: We are honest, forthright and operate with integrity. We deliver results.
Technical Consultant - Basic Purpose: Aptean CRM is looking for a Technical Consultant to deliver world-class product deployments for Enterprise Managed Service Providers and Digital Service Providers.
- Learn, understand and develop expertise in all indentified Aptean CRM Products
- Design, develop and deploy high quality software solutions within the specified timeline
- Able to work with multiple projects during the different stages of their deployment and to report to management the status of the projects
- Work closely with customers to resolve issues on time and also guide others in resolving difficult issues
- Identify product enhancements and potential improvements
- Participate in interviewing and hiring process as directed andd advised by our manger and Head of Human Resources.
- BS Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the software industry
- Mandatory skills: ASP, ASP.NET, COM/ActiveX, Database concepts, XSL, XML, Active Directory, Windows registry, Networking Concepts (TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS), Java/J2EE
For more than 30 years, Aptean has been delivering enterprise software solutions that address the strategic and operational business needs...