Appreciation Events

Appreciation Events Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, fun work place with a great amount of knowledge
Events Coordinator (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONOctober 4, 2014
Pros: corporate discount, flexible hours
Cons: commission based
Typical day at work begins with a daily meeting and then we each head out to different sections of town. The product we sell, basically sells itself. So that part is easy. Then we head back to the office where we share our experiences of our day. We have numerous events every month and it feels more like family than co-workers.
Direct Sales company with Advanced postion available
Event Coordinator (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, ONJuly 13, 2014
Pros: you are self-motivated
Cons: no basic benefits
Call existing and potential customers to generate more leads.
Book appointment and close.
Provide verbal and written presentations
Reach out hosting company for Events planning, scheduling, deliver event promotional material on-site for event advertising & announcement.
On-site event, communicating with & educating customers for product concept, guide – more... the customer to fulfill their needs.
After event customer service to ensure 100% satisfaction.

Time management & cold call skills are the biggest thing I learnt, Cold calling use to be the hardest part of this job, but right now it's not an issue anymore.

People are nice and friendly in the work environment. It's also fun & relaxing. – less
This position has great potential it is a new company and requires lots of direction.
Event Assistant (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, ONJuly 24, 2012
Pros: experience, bonuses
Cons: not enough work, strickly on call basis
Finding out the correct location of the event and the quickest way of gettting there.
High learning potential - I learned alot of things from talking with the staff visiting the event and also while selling the product you learn alot about the various companies or sponsors who are giving the promotion.
Just one staff works directly with you so that – more... is very favourable because you get alot of direction. The hardest part of the job is keeping track of excessive orders and also making sales when it gets busy and making change.
The most enjoyable part is the interpersonal relationships which you develop along the way. – less