Appreciation Events

Appreciation Events Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive, fun work place with a great amount of knowledge
Events Coordinator (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONOctober 4, 2014
Pros: corporate discount, flexible hours
Cons: commission based
Typical day at work begins with a daily meeting and then we each head out to different sections of town. The product we sell, basically sells itself. So that part is easy. Then we head back to the office where we share our experiences of our day. We have numerous events every month and it feels more like family than co-workers.
Direct Sales company with Advanced postion available
Event Coordinator (Current Employee), Richmond Hill, ONJuly 13, 2014
Pros: you are self-motivated
Cons: no basic benefits
Call existing and potential customers to generate more leads.
Book appointment and close.
Provide verbal and written presentations
Reach out hosting company for Events planning, scheduling, deliver event promotional material on-site for event advertising & announcement.
On-site event, communicating with & educating customers for product concept, guide – more... the customer to fulfill their needs.
After event customer service to ensure 100% satisfaction.

Time management & cold call skills are the biggest thing I learnt, Cold calling use to be the hardest part of this job, but right now it's not an issue anymore.

People are nice and friendly in the work environment. It's also fun & relaxing. – less
Great Place to learn sales and marketing skills
Event Coordinator (Current Employee), GTAJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: excellent learning opportunity
Cons: unstable pay, hours, and poor management
The job entailed a large amount of time making phone calls and building business relationships but as management was lacking and disorganized I found many of my relationships compromised. To much fell through the cracks and as my work required me to depend on my managers and co-workers doing their own work I was often left stranded and with problems – more... that should not have arose. – less