Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet clients by phone or in person and re-direct accordingly (includes screening calls and taking messages).
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing courier deliveries/pick-ups and match and forward way bills, invoices and statements to Accounts Payables.
- Manage distribute and deliver incoming and out-going mail and faxes.
- Maintain inventory and order supplies - office, janitorial and stationary, including business cards and corporate stationary in a cost effective manner.
- Maintain employee phone lists and update as necessary.
- Maintain fax and postage machines.
- Tidy the reception and storage areas daily, to ensure a clean and professional appearance is maintained at all times.
- Assist with various administrative tasks as required by management.
- Under the direction of the Fleet Manager, collect and review monthly records for the Fuel Card program to ensure receipts reflect charges and any irregularities are investigated.
- Reviews existing travel programs to ensure that program goals align with overall organizational objectives
- Coordinates and books all travel for organization
- Administers and enforces travel policy compliance
- Develops and manages relationships with external suppliers with the goal of securing favourable rates and discounts with airlines, hotels, rental car agencies, and other frequent travel service providers
- Implements tools, processes, and solutions to drive savings and/or enhance traveler experience
- Liaises with key internal stakeholders to determine travel needs and provide guidance for developing travel budgets across multiple business units
- Assists with planning, scheduling, and facilitating Corporate meetings and other related events
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
3-5 years of related office experience which includes a proven working knowledge of general business procedures, standard office equipment and Microsoft Office Software. Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration would be an asset. Previous travel coordination experience is a requirement.
Excellent communication, inter-personal and organizational skills and the ability to work in a confidential, self directed manner is a must. Must have proven multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritization skills along with a commitment to accuracy and attention to detail.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Applus RTD is a leading global energy service provider, delivering technical assurance through non-destructive testing, inspection, and...