Do you enjoy creating something used by many every day?
Make a Difference in the Health Care Environment!
If you want to make a positive contribution to the Healthcare and Information Technology community, join our team as a
This innovative and creative office welcomes your strong work ethic and attention to detail as you design, implement, and support electronic medical record software and supporting tools. Superior analytical skills, a determination to provide top-quality customer service, and a “can do” attitude are attributes you must possess. Teamwork is key in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team to design, implement, and support software for medical offices;
- Write technical and user documentation for your software, and train front-line staff to support it;
- Provide Medical Offices with knowledge, training and support in the use of an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system;
- Backfill support staff as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, plus 3 years professional experience, or equivalent;
- Effective communication skills (written and oral) in a group and individual setting with a keen eye for detail ;
- Excellent customer service skills; patience, listening, and a knack for understanding customer needs;
- Experience in the following technologies, while not required, is an asset:
- Windows & Linux System Administration;
- Relational Databases (specifically PostgreSQL);
- Source Control Software (specifically git).
Applicants may send their cover letter and résumé as identified on our Careers section www.aihs.ca/careers or fax to 250-564-2655.
No phone calls or personal visits please. We thank all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.