Do you enjoy creating something used by many every day?
Make a Difference in the Health Care Environment!
If you want to make a positive contribution to the Healthcare and Information Technology community, join our team as a
This innovative and creative office welcomes your strong work ethic and attention to detail as you design, implement, and support electronic medical record software and supporting tools. Superior analytical skills, a determination to provide top-quality customer service, and a “can do” attitude are attributes you must possess. Teamwork is key in this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team to design, implement, and support software for medical offices;
- Write technical and user documentation for your software, and train front-line staff to support it;
- Provide Medical Offices with knowledge, training and support in the use of an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system;
- Backfill support staff as needed.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree or diploma in Computer Science, plus 3 years professional experience, or equivalent;
- Effective communication skills (written and oral) in a group and individual setting with a keen eye for detail ;
- Excellent customer service skills; patience, listening, and a knack for understanding customer needs;
- Experience in the following technologies, while not required, is an asset:
- Windows & Linux System Administration;
- Relational Databases (specifically PostgreSQL);
- Source Control Software (specifically git).
Applicants may send their cover letter and résumé as identified on our Careers section www.aihs.ca/careers or fax to 250-564-2655.
No phone calls or personal visits please. We thank all candidates, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Applied Informatics for Health provides software tools to support primary and specialty care service delivery along with other health...