Application Congruence is a start-up online company built on the idea that job specific skills and expertise are developed by working in the field. Hence, who is best suited to give advice to aspiring candidates, than working professionals? We match client profiles with application requirements, and connect them to industry professionals (our Application Consultants). Our Consultants review the job applications (Resume, Cover Letter, Essay) and give vital feedback on how to improve chances of success.
- Review applicants Resumes, Cover Letters and Job Application Essays and provide feedback on technical details, language and tone of those documents.
- Share insights on how to ace the hiring process
- Provide examples from personal experience
- Coach aspiring candidates for a successful position
- Ensure professional and high quality recommendations are presented
Why Work With Us?
We are seeking to recruit an experienced executive who has been working in the field for over 10 years with the leadership skills and desire to help others excel in the corporate world.
- Become part of the consultant team that is the heart of the company
- Contribute to the community through the development and advancement of others
- Use and apply your expertise in a different way
- Work with a variety of clients—i.e. a new grad to a Senior Executive hoping to advance to VP of Marketing
- Bachelors degree in Commerce or Business Administration—specialization in Human Resources Management
- CHRP designation completed or in progress
- 5 - 8 years of progressive experience in human resources.
- Demonstrated success in building strong credibility and working relationships
- Minimum of 8 yrs. senior level experience
- Past employment with a Fortune 500 company considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Previous experience mentoring others considered an asset
- Willingness to share knowledge and experiences with others
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Strong time management, interpersonal & communication skills.
- Attention to detail & quality
- Volunteer experience desirable
- Strong work ethic & team player
Do you thrive on helping others? If so, we want to hear from you! if you are interested in working as a consultant and possess the necessary qualifications for this position—Please click on Apply Now.
1. Go to www.applicationcongruence.com
2. Click on sign in/ sign up
3. Select consultant and complete your profile