Application Congruence Inc
Do you have a Stellar Track Record as Controller?
As part of the Application Congruence Consulting services, the incumbent will work directly with a number of applicants aspiring for successful career in Management. The primary responsibility of this position is to review candidate’s profile and provide advice on long term career planning. We believe professionals in the field are best suited to give career and job application advice. Therefore, we are looking for successful professionals to share his/her success to inspire candidates.
The primary role of this position would be to assist Specialists / Analysts to transition to Controller's role.
- Define Career Paths of Candidates
- Coach candidate for successful position
- Review applicants Resume, Cover Letter and Job application Essays and provide feedback on technical details, language and tone of those document
- Share insights on how to ace the hiring process
- Provide examples from personal experience
- Ensure professional and high quality recommendations are presented
- Proven Track Record as Manager to Gel things together
- Minimum of eight (8) years previous experience
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory/management experience
- Experience in a high volume transaction environment
- Strong Knowledge of Business Functional Areas including but not limited to Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Operations, Human Resource and Technology
Familiarity with consulting practices to:
- Structure a project with clear timelines and deliverables
- Engage stakeholders for support and alignment on approach and recommendations
- Develop recommendations based on scenario analysis
- Present outcomes
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strategic thinker and ability to execute in a creative manner
- Excellent oral and written skills; strong presentation skills; ability to communicate at an executive level
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills with the ability to base decision making on sound financial and market assessments
- Strong business acumen skills
- Ability to mentor and develop junior team members
- Ability to work independently and drive results
- Ability to embrace continuous learning and proactively seek opportunities for continuous learning and growth
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Professional accounting designation (CA/CMA/CGA)
- MBA or Advanced Management Degree
We're also passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team.
Do you share our passion?
At Application Congruence, you will help others reach their career goals.
At Application Congruence, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
1. Go to www.applicationcongruence.com
2. Click on sign in/ sign
3. Select consultant and complete your profile
: Contract / Part time