Chemical Engineer needed to give Job Application / Career Advice
As part of the Application Congruence Consulting services, the Professional Engineer will work directly with a number of applicants aspiring for successful career in Engineering. The primary responsibility of this position is to review candidate’s profile and provide advice on long term career planning. We believe professionals in the field are best suited to give career and job application advice. Therefore, we are looking for a successful marking professional to share his/her success to inspire candidates.
- Review applicants Resume, Cover Letter and Job application Essays and provide feedback on technical details, language and tone of those document
- Share insights on how to ace the hiring process
- Provide examples from personal experience
- Coach aspiring candidate for successful position
- Ensure professional and high quality recommendations are presented
- Expertise in an Chemical engineering
- Industry trends
- Regulatory environment
Familiarity with consulting practices to:
- Structure a project with clear timelines and deliverables
- Engage stakeholders for support and alignment on approach and recommendations
- Develop recommendations based on scenario analysis
- Present outcomes
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strategic thinker and ability to execute in a creative manner
- Excellent oral and written skills; strong presentation skills; ability to communicate at an executive level
- Excellent problem-solving and decision making skills with the ability to base decision making on sound financial and market assessments
- Strong business acumen skills
- Ability to mentor and develop junior team members
- Ability to work independently and drive results
- Ability to embrace continuous learning and proactively seek opportunities for continuous learning and growth
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Professional Engineering Designation
- Advanced Degree preferred
- PMP Preferred
- 5 years of Engineering Design Experience
- 5 years in Engineering Management
1. Go to www.applicationcongruence.com
2. Click on Sign In/ Sign Up
3. Complete your profile
Who is Application Congruence?
Application Congruence is a start-up built on the idea that job specific skills and expertise is developed by working in the field and working professionals are best suited to give advice to aspiring candidates. We help candidates match their profiles with application requirements by connecting them to industry professionals (Application Consultants). Our Consultants review your job applications (Resume, Cover Letter) and give feedback on how to improve your chances of success.
We're also passionate about creating success for our customers, our shareholders, our communities and our team.
Do you share our passion?
At Application Congruence, you will help others reach their career goals.
At Application Congruence, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.