The Document Specialist is primarily responsible to the timely turnaround of documents; prepares documents, edits and creates templates with speed and accuracy. They are responsible for negotiating deadlines and prioritizing production; coordinate workflow, monitor long-term and on-going assignments, ensure timely completion of documents, and ensure proper workflow procedures are followed.
- Expert knowledge in Word 2007, Excel 2007, and PowerPoint 2007;
- 2 years + work experience in a similar role in a fast paced environment
- Provide timely and accurate document processing support (memos, pleadings, articles) to Managing Partner and Lawyers utilizing client standards and formats
- Edits, proofreads, spell checks and corrects all types of documents.
- Creates mail merges, charts, graphs, tables, etc.
- Creates templates
- Detail oriented; ability to produce accurate work product during tight deadlines
- Maintain thorough knowledge of all firm-supported software packages in order to provide maximum support
- Assist other staff members with software-related questions.
- Strong communication skills
- Exemplary writing and grammar skills
- Flexibility in working overtime
- Excellent customer service and professionalism
- Superior organizational skills
- Effective use of firm-supported software packages to create and produce legal documents
- Team Spirit
- Working knowledge of windows applications, including e-mail and document management systems; intermediate hardware/software troubleshooting skills
- Candidates must possess a proactive, forward thinking and ‘hands-on’ attitude.
Indeed - 13 months ago