AppleOne, Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Can never seem to return a call
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC12 August 2015
They seem to take advantage of their temp staff. Once placed in a position, that is, once you pursue them daily for a position, the AppleOne Staff forgets about you. Once an assignment is over, they never seem to call you back.
Pros
N/A
Cons
N/A
Temp to hire and Temporary Positions
General Office Clerk/File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CA29 July 2015
The most enjoyable part of working for AppleOne is meeting new people and learning new skills. While I was working on an assignment I learned about how to use the mail machine and being able to use my skills working as a team player.
Rating
Help Desk Specialist/IT (Former Employee) –  Burr Ridge, IL19 February 2013
Apple One was a good agency to work for. The Employee was very patient and caring about their clients. Apple was on top of there job to find a job for their clients
AppleOne
Executive Secretary and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greely, CO21 January 2013
I learned many different aspects of running an office. The managers were very nice and the companies that I was sent to were great.
Temp Agency
Hsbc Temporary Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VA9 October 2012
This is a long term temporary position at HSBC. A typical day at work is answering the phone and responding to customer needs. The work environment is a bit competitive and team oriented. There are meetings at least once a week. There was paid training for three weeks. Afterwards, we had help from experienced reps for about a month. There are always new things to learn.
Pros
internet cafe, hour lunch
Cons
not being trained for a particular loan servicing platform, not getting 2 checks from the temp agency

2.8