AppleOne, Inc

AppleOne, Inc Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Temp to hire and Temporary Positions
General Office Clerk/File Clerk (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 29, 2015
The most enjoyable part of working for AppleOne is meeting new people and learning new skills. While I was working on an assignment I learned about how to use the mail machine and being able to use my skills working as a team player.
Good place to work as long as they have work available
Data Entry Clerk/Clark County Sch DistHelp Desk (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 3, 2013
AppleOne, Inc. is a temp/temp to hire/direct hire association. I've only experienced a temp. position with them that lasted 2 months. The AppleOne, Inc. doesn't pay very well. The organization that I was – more... working for was awesome, wish I could have gotten hired in full-time.

However, after my assignment ended, there was no work, which does not put me in a good situation. Called my staffing agent and she has not returned my call. – less
Rating
Help Desk Specialist/IT (Former Employee), Burr Ridge, ILFebruary 19, 2013
Apple One was a good agency to work for. The Employee was very patient and caring about their clients. Apple was on top of there job to find a job for their clients
AppleOne
Executive Secretary and Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Greely, COJanuary 21, 2013
I learned many different aspects of running an office. The managers were very nice and the companies that I was sent to were great.
Temp Agency
Hsbc Temporary Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAOctober 9, 2012
Pros: internet cafe, hour lunch
Cons: not being trained for a particular loan servicing platform, not getting 2 checks from the temp agency
This is a long term temporary position at HSBC. A typical day at work is answering the phone and responding to customer needs. The work environment is a bit competitive and team oriented. There are meetings at least once a week. There was paid training for three weeks. Afterwards, we had help from experienced reps for about a month. There are always new things to learn.

About AppleOne, Inc

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more