AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Job
Technical Writer (Former Employee), TemeculaOctober 6, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: contract assignment no benefits
I did technical writing at this position. I worked with great people and love what I did. Unfortunately the job ended when the work was sent to Mexico.
Management at Apple One is very supportive and caring
Executive Receptionist (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: this company really cares about their staff
Cons: difficult to get in
Apple One was a nice company to work for. The compensation was good and the companies that I worked for as a temp were great. I really enjoyed working with everyone.
independent work environment
Customer Service Representative 1 (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 3, 2014
Pros: work hours are early
Cons: system errors occurring making it hard to do my job.
Assisting callers with needs in regards to their accounts.
Nice Staffing Agency
Testing Coordinator / Operations Specialist (Former Employee), Lawrence, NJOctober 3, 2014
CarreersUSA will find you a job very fast within the field that matches your skill set. Friendly and helpful recruiters.
Temp Agency
Receptionist (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 3, 2014
The temp agency was there when my company I was working for shut their doors with no notice. Apple One took me within 24 hours and had me working within 72 hours.
Great short term assignment
Clerical Associate (Former Employee), Glendale, CAOctober 3, 2014
I had an enjoyable work environment. I believe highly in my recruiter.
not open any more
Data Entry/ Customer Service and Management (Former Employee), Arcadia, CASeptember 25, 2014
Pros: picked when i worked
Cons: temp
Great for the time it was a temparay work place they forn you the jobs. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<.
Call Center REpresentative for Access Health Ct
CALL CENTER REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), New York, NySeptember 24, 2014
Cons: short breaks
Log onto the telephone, answer call, assist consumer whether it be to file an application, unlock an account or application status. While working with Access Health Ct, I learned the what the Affordable Care Act consist of, different health insurances that are offered and what is offered for Connecticut residents, Subsidies, the difference between an – more... annual out of pocket max and Deductible. It was an okay working environment. The hardest part of the job was to complete service request, notes and appeals all while on the phone with the consumer. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the people I met. – less
Good Communication and Support on the Job
Customer Service- Dispatch (Former Employee), Lakewood, COSeptember 22, 2014
AppleOne has provided a variety of assignments in the time I have worked with them. For the most part the companies I have worked for are safe, have courteous employees and customers and generally have work which is challenging.

I enjoy customer interaction and feeling that my contributions help the company and the customer.

It can be a challenge – more... being a contract employee if you do not receive adequate training or the support of the companies management and your co-workers. I have been very fortunate and have enjoyed the work I have performed for the companies AppleOne have placed me in. – less
A Typical Work Day!
On - Call (Current Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 21, 2014
I meet a lot of new people, being that I go on-call to a lot of different events. Which is something i enjoy because i like meeting new people. Also i love that the hours are not forced if i cant take the hours it okay!
Love the people
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), utahSeptember 19, 2014
Apple one is a great company they help you find a job that meets your needs
Great work enviroment
Capital One - Level 3 Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Richmond, VASeptember 19, 2014
This is a great company to work for. The staff are very pleasant and strive to help you in any way that they can.
Chart Energy / was not a good place ,
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee), The Woodlands TexasSeptember 18, 2014
I cannot imagin being hired for a job that consisted of cleaning, and organizing,... They were just lazy ... Supervisor was just aweful and rude
Very Fast Paced Environment
Dispatcher / Security (Former Employee), Disney Land Park and HotelsSeptember 16, 2014
A very fun place to work in, all cast members are professional and fun, caring and nothing is routine.
Fun and different
Data Entry, Filling (Former Employee), Downey, caSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: meet alot of different people
Cons: when job ends you don't know when the next one will be
I like the fact that if you don't like the job you have someone who can move you to another job.
Very Hard to get permanant work
Purchasing Coordinator (Former Employee), CoronaSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: the have good company looking for work
Cons: hard to get perminnat employment
This is a Temp to permanent agency and they never had permanent jobs like they said for me just temp positions.
Don't work for them
File Clerk (Former Employee), RenownSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: got to save someones life over the phone
Cons: pay wasn't that great
All talk & no placement
Some co-workers were nice & some were just out to get you-throw you under the bus & yes she was a previous bus driver.
Very good
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), sandy utahSeptember 11, 2014
Helpful i love it they help me so muchHelpful i love it they help me so muchHelpful i love it they help me so muchHelpful i love it they help me so much
RUN
wise (Former Employee), louisianaSeptember 11, 2014
Cons: no benefits, no room for growth
Worked for this company in home health in HR. Beware!!!! Calls on the weekend leads into 7 days of evening and night interruptions and its not worth the pay. These calls are rotated every week. High turn over rate with caregivers. Pay is minimum wage for caregivers with NO BENEFITS! À. Learning experience that I truly can forget! RUN!!
good learning experience
Date Entry Level III (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2014
nice place to work, management is good, you have the knowledge and tools to grow within the company.

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more