AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
job security and great management
Graphic Designer/Marketing (Contract) (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 16, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: temping can be stressful
fast and easy placement with great management and great work experience.
Executive Searches Permanent and Temporary Placements
Account Executive (Former Employee), Weston, FLMay 14, 2014
Qualify, acquire, service, maintain and expand client base; obtain job orders on a temp, temp to hire and direct placements. Solicit from the business communities; recruit, screen, evaluate, and match qualified candidates to the clients’ specific job order requirements to ensure client retention; contribute to the professional standing of AppleOne as – more... a personnel staffing service by supplying clients and applicants with outstanding customer service and results; continually meet the needs of our clients and customer, applicants; develop, coach, counsel and recommend applicants as required.

Management very detailed and strong contact with employees.

Very professional co-workers, easy going, strong interaction, fun work environment.

The hardest part of the job was filling the job orders as quickly as they came into our office.

The most enjoyable part of the job was filling the job with the right candidate. – less
Jennifer Peck my go to person at AppleOne is amazing.
Short term assignment Billing Coordinator (Current Employee), Sea Tac, WAMay 9, 2014
Pros: kudo's recieved some letters of thanks from pleased clients
Depending on my assignments can be doing billing, accruals, account reconciliation, to normal office administrative tasks, phones, data entry, creating spreadsheets in Excel. Documents in Word, and a very good multi tasker, excellent attitude and positive outlook.
ordering supplies, picking up extra tasks as they arise.
Excel,
Next – more... Gen,
45wpm + – less
temp jobs
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Greeley, COMay 9, 2014
temp jobs I worked at different companies as temp help I learned a variety of things.
Wonderful team and opportunities to grow
Data Entry, (Current Employee), Corona, CAMay 8, 2014
I have a very supportive team that taught me very well and we worked well together to help everyone complete their daily or end of month tasks. It was a very cohesive and supportive team.
Apple One Is A Temp agency
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Staten Island, NYMay 8, 2014
Pros: pay, consistent days
Cons: break time, check jams
apple one is a temp agency which placed me with another company called first data. working for first dada with apple one was a great experience . i delt with high powered mail sorting machines. my manager were my managers as well as my friends. it was a well put establishment. my co workers were the best part, fun happy going but serious work environment. – more... one of the bad things that would make my day worse would be if a check got stuck in the machine. then you would have to manually enter the machine and retrieve it – less
DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME ON APPLE ONE
Admin (Former Employee), Memphis TNMay 3, 2014
Cons: they do nothing they say and they don't work for you, i was promised one rate of pay but paid much less
This is the worst employment agency EVER. I was promised one rate of pay yet paid much less.
Company when out of business.
Office Clerk (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAMay 2, 2014
The company went out of business, while I ws working there and I got laid off.
I worked with any great companies
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), West Palm Beach, FLMay 1, 2014
Pros: working with positive personnel
Cons: the economy is very bad, i couldn't find a full time job.
I learned a lot with the companies, I was able to experience.
Temporary Agency
Billing Agent - Collection Agent (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UtahApril 30, 2014
The office staff was very accommodating to their employees and always placed you at locations convenient to your home address. I would recommend this temporary agency to anyone looking for a temp job.
Customer Service
Customer Service Rep (Temp assignments) (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAApril 30, 2014
Pros: comfortable work environment
Cons: short lunch breaks
I handled calls from providers and members with question about health benefits
Professional Staffing Agency
Customer Service/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 29, 2014
Pros: different company experiences
Cons: no stable employment
This was the perfect opportunity to experience working with a variety of combines in the Administrative field.
productive and progressive work place
American Eldercare Claims Processor/ADA (Current Employee), FLApril 26, 2014
Pros: travel/vacation
Cons: health insurance
A very strong driven, and dedicated individual with expertise in today's healthcare industry. Driven to build rapports with medical or health insurance based clients at any level. I have learned other parts of my job working under Humana/American Eldercare such as Data Analyst to include assisting care managers, developing and implementing care plans – more... entering and scanning important information and documents, supporting other departments such as claims provider relations, and IT to fit our customers needs. – less
This was a Temporary Employment Agency
Customer Service/Researcher (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COApril 25, 2014
Pros: the people were great and helpful
Cons: it was a temporary job.
They were great at matching jobs for me, I was with them for about 2 years. Worked closely w/ Microsoft team: All clerical basic work, file, phone work, data base jumping, linking old domains to new ones. Spread sheets, excel, outlook.
Employment Agency that offers no security
Order Processor for Temp (Current Employee), Pomona, CAApril 24, 2014
Pros: direct deposit
Cons: never a secure job
Sheena, is great but again this is an agency for temp to hire. There is no security for job placement.
Great Experience working at LACHSA
Senior Accounting Clerk (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 24, 2014
I really enjoyed working at LACHSA. Great learning experience.
Team oriented and fun working environment with great incentives.
Customer Service/ Escalations Supervisor (Former Employee), EL SegundoApril 22, 2014
I enjoyed working at Intelligent Beauty-Sensa (AppleOne). Each day brought great work experiences, and the people there were easy to get along with because of the overall team morale. One valuable thing I learned was how to be an effective communicator with my co workers and the customers. I also learned the importance of meeting daily goals to ensure – more... the company continues to grow. The hardest part of the job was trying to ensure each customer was satisfied without rushing through the call, to keep the call time at an appropriate minimum. The most enjoyable time was when the company held annual holiday parties or for other various occasions. – less
Productive and Great Company to be Staff by
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, Fl.April 22, 2014
Great Company to be apart of great Staff, Long term and Short term Work avaliable
Scanner At Apple One
N/A (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 22, 2014
They was just fine. I just felt at the time that I need something more the just a job that is paying only 8.50 an hour.
rapid growing company
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), Downey, CAApril 20, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: lost of hours
working with vendors in moving product to major retailers lots of potential to growth in management positions

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Photos