AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A challenging professional position with an opportunity for dynamic growth and advancement.
Operations/Office Coordinator (Current Employee), Midtown, AtlantaFebruary 23, 2014
AppleOne offers excellent training, creative work environment and outstanding opportunities for growth with the company.
Agency - Placement
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 20, 2014
AppleOne placed me in a temporary position as a Payroll Clerk in San Francisco. I was there to back up the semi-monthly payroll processor. I spent most of my time answering emails in a customer service program.

Most of my co-workers were great and made my time there enjoyable. Otherwise I was rather bored. But the money was good.
Temporary job.
Insurance Verifications (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 18, 2014
Nice atmosphere, good people to work for. Unfortunately no job security. Work was interesting and rewarding.
Temp to Unemployment
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 17, 2014
Only worked a few months in a "temp-to-hire" assignment, turned out all they needed was a filing clerk to clean up the mess their receptionist was too busy to file. Felt like I was lied to and never found me another assignment.
Placed me with a few jobs that I enjoyed, and was in my qualifications
Data Processor (Former Employee), Shreveport, LouisianaFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: placed in careers that meet my qualifications
Cons: time it took to find me a job
Placed me with jobs that were suitable with my career qualifications. Case workers were very helpful, and seemed genuine in there interacting with you.
Productive Experience
Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: perks, discounts, overtime
Cons: short lunch breaks, pay rate
Although I was contracted through an employment agency, it was a very great experience and productive. Everyday was productive and the most enjoyable part of my job was communicating with clients and partners. My co workers were great to work with and management was very motivating. The hardest part of the job is maintaining the quality of each contract – more... and making sure everything was fully accurate.

I learned my time management a little more and to become more effective in my work ethics to continue to gain experience and recognition from upper management. – less
Great Employment Agency
HR Admin Asst /Credentialing Coordinator (Former Employee), Arlington, TXFebruary 13, 2014
Quick placement, very helpful and encouraging staff. I literally was employed about a week and a half after my interview with them. The job placement was great for the salary was looking for and always room for advancement.
I would like to work for a company that there is room for advancement
Clerk I (Former Employee), Richmond, VAFebruary 11, 2014
I am a great team player and a fast learner. I like working with people that our goal is to get the job done. I love learning new things and also give my input to make the office work more smoothly. I love working in a busy environment to make the work day for faster. I also like helping people to the best of my abilities by showing excellent Customer – more... Service. – less
Very busy workplace and a nice office envirorment
Receptionist (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: free lunches and treats
Cons: short or no breaks. had to eat my lunch at my desk.
I worked for a very busy Mortgage company. I liked my job very much. I enjoyed being able to talk to the many people that came into the office each day, I kept busy doing data entry when the phones were quiet. I had to travel by bus and trax-train each day of which my travel time was over 3 hours each day. I enjoyed all of the people that I worked with – more... and liked the office very much. – less
I do not make it a practice to speak negatively about previous employers.
Sr. Administrative Asst/Client Sves Administrator (Former Employee), Morristown, TNFebruary 9, 2014
I do not make it a practice to speak negatively about previous employers.
Appleone changed my life
Receptionist (Current Employee), Palo Alto, CAFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: kitchens stocked, overtime, freedom from agency
Cons: benefits
I worked with a great recruiter. He was always there to inform me of any changes and encouraged me to accept a full time opportunity. I was really fortunate to have great coworkers and was matched with a job to meet my expectations.
appleone
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), phoenix, azFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: paid well
Cons: hardly any work available
made both inbound and outbound calls averaging about 250 calls a day. Maintained company quota and provided great customer service and support
Good paying jobs and good companies.
Forklift Operator/Shipping Dept. Worker (Former Employee), Reno, NVFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: good jobs
Cons: lack of work or hours. and sometimes l
I loved all of the workers and managers at apple one but I didn't enjoy that I was always worried if I would have a job for long. I learned a lot about driving all of the equipment used in the warehouse setting.
Worked in call center after Katrina
Contractor / Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: very good pay
Cons: very long hours
Temp work for Federal government: took inbound calls from Katrina survivors, to set them up with trailers and other benefits.
Fast paced office and I especially enjoyed being able to help others find employment
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Santa Maria, CAFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: helping others find a career that and fast paced positive work environment
I learned a lot in this position with Apple One Employment Services, being a Recruiting Administrator and Administrative Assistant I got to work directly with both sides of the business. I built relationships with prospective employers and recruited qualified candidates to fill the positions.
Great people, lots of drama.
AE (Former Employee), CAJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: people, fast paced environment.
Cons: nepotism, poor managment, lack of ethics/dishonesty, high-turnover, no growth opportunities at branch-level.
Lots of really great people to meet, lots to keep you busy, but you have to fight to survive---greatest competition is amongst your peers, sister branches, ancillary divisions (and not your actual industry competitors). This causes daily, weekly, consistent drama and dishonesty across business lines resulting in low employee morale and fear of losing – more... your job for not meeting your sales numbers.

Best part of the job are the candidates you meet and the clients you develop lasting relationships with---that is, if you stick around long enough. – less
productive workplace and have fun while being safe.
wharehouse (Former Employee), Reno, NVJanuary 29, 2014
picked, packed, shipped, and received product while keeping a clean fin work place.
A good temporary agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 29, 2014
They really do work hard to look for jobs that suite your needs......
Very unstable !
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee), Irvine, CAJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: very organized and structured company.
Cons: no chance for advancement.
Gave 200% effort in this Company (LSI) and was shocked to be laid off even though I was helping desks that were suffering due to work overload. Co-workers were nice to work with and helpful.
Didn't have too many jobs to choose from
Claims/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), San FranciscoJanuary 24, 2014
Pros: several jobs to choose from under 12.00 per hour
Cons: does not assign the appropriate job for your skills
I worked for them on a couple of occasions, low pay but several offices to choose from.

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Photos