AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very good
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee), sandy utahSeptember 11, 2014
Helpful i love it they help me so muchHelpful i love it they help me so muchHelpful i love it they help me so muchHelpful i love it they help me so much
RUN
wise (Former Employee), louisianaSeptember 11, 2014
Cons: no benefits, no room for growth
Worked for this company in home health in HR. Beware!!!! Calls on the weekend leads into 7 days of evening and night interruptions and its not worth the pay. These calls are rotated every week. High turn over rate with caregivers. Pay is minimum wage for caregivers with NO BENEFITS! À. Learning experience that I truly can forget! RUN!!
good learning experience
Date Entry Level III (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2014
nice place to work, management is good, you have the knowledge and tools to grow within the company.
Company that discriminates
potential employee (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 9, 2014
AppleOne cannot be the leading company on the market. It discriminates when it comes to hiring. They only want workers to have American education. A lot of educated and skilled people who live in this country got degrees outside the country. Why not to hire them?
Account Executive
National Account Executive (Current Employee), HoustonSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: fun co workers
Cons: no regard for lunch times
The team at Apple One is great, management leaves a little to be desired. It's hard to get clear directions on what is expected of you.
Great Place to work
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Princeton, NJSeptember 8, 2014
Staff was professional. Clean working environment. Company was bought out by Bank of America.
Relax and get down to business call center.
Phone Banker / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Monte, CASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches, great cafeteria just outside of the building.
Cons: 90 day wait for insurance
Received about 100 - 200 calls per day helping customers with different issues or concerns about accounts in bank. Management is a great team making sure that employees are happy and ready to give 100% daily. Great incentives to help employees pursue better numbers and results of calls. Inside is very casual and friendly environment, a lot of coworkers – more... and team members willing to help when need of help. – less
Home Warranty/Call Center
Data Entry (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CASeptember 3, 2014
Received the job on assignment with Apple One Employment Agency

They do on the job training which is great. I enjoyed the training. During the time being with First American, I felt like just a number, not personable at all.. Met a lot of really cool people though..

High stress on the phone all day.. boom boom call after call. Some customers were – more... pleasant, while others not so much... As a agent there you get called names and so on and so on-I had to learn not to take it personal. I have worked in the CS field a lot in my life & let me tell you in person is 100% different then being on the phone.. Customers can misread you as well... which can cause animosity.

It was an extremely stressful place to work-especially during the summer months. High call volume leads to more angry customers. A lot of agents left because they couldn't handle it. My PI score was not high enough so my assignment ended.

Busy/fast paced-they grade you on your calls along with everything else.. Everything matters at First American.. This job was difficult because I am detail oriented & I felt it was important to write detailed notes-they only wanted short hand.. They have this button on the phones that say "ACW" which is after call work--> they only want you to be in there for 3 min or less, documenting? My average time was 6 min, which I feel was ok.

I liked working there, just did not like that employees are just a number/they need to look more at how the customer felt during & at the end of the call and not if the agent said please & thank you 5 times.

The most enjoyable part of the job was actually resolving the customers issues.. That felt great helping them. Knowing that I actually did.... – less
Employment Agency
Administrative/Clerical (Former Employee), Tampa, FloridaSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: everyone is very helpful
Cons: you can go a few weeks waiting for a new assignment since another might not always come available
I enjoy working with AppleOne. They are great at placing me on great job assignments in great companies with the a fair pay rate for the work being provided.
Awesome Company!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NC and Rock Hill, SCAugust 27, 2014
Pros: friendly, professional
I have used Apple One for many years now to assist with my job hunt and they have placed me with 2 very good jobs (Oakwood Worldwide and Republic Finance). They are very professional and fun to work with. Tracey Webber is the best!
That I have to stay home with my girls
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 22, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
well this job is not to much to said I work from home if I need to talk to someone I have to send a email until someone answer my email
Company great in team playing, helpful in areas needed.
PBX Operator/Admin Analyst & Refunds Specialist (Former Employee), Truckee, CAAugust 22, 2014
Pros: free lunches, and outside programs
Company very productive and helpful in areas needed. Positive atmosphere and employees are team players.
Amazing Company
Recruiter (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 20, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere, great coworkers
Absolutely loved working for AppleOne. Would still be there had the position had not been eliminated.
Productive and Fun
Contractor (Former Employee), Atanta, GeorgiaAugust 17, 2014
Great place to work for and excellent opportunities. Fast paced and good pay
rude and unapologetic
Receptionist (Former Employee), phoenixAugust 14, 2014
rudest people ever at one point i was called pathetic never go to the phoenix one
Waste of time
Unemployed (Former Employee), Atlanta, gaAugust 14, 2014
Pros: nothing at all
Cons: everything
I registered with Apple One in hopes of finding temp to perm job assignments, til this day..about 8 months later, they have yet to find me anything.

I have to call them every day and follow up with them. 99% of the time the recruiters are not available to speak with me, nor do they return calls or respond to emails.

I strongly suggest choosing other – more... staffing agencies for your employment needs, Apple One is a waste of time. – less
Great agency to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Seal Beach, CAAugust 14, 2014
I appreciated the opportunity given to expand my job skills and assist companies needing temporary staffing for various jobs.
Temporary Agency
Contract Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAAugust 7, 2014
This was a temporary employment service. I was send on assignment to work for other companies.
excellent company
Office Clerk (Former Employee), glen allen virginiaAugust 7, 2014
Pros: is a job pay some bills
Cons: only temp positions
excellent company work for all looking for jobs keep you busy
Politics
Administrative Assistant/Employment Analyst (Former Employee), Monterey Park, CAAugust 7, 2014
Mother taught me if you can not say anything nice, remain silent

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Photos