AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very busy work day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), CheektowagaMarch 28, 2014
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: heavy work load
I stated to work in the morning around 8 am. I first checked who were my customers to call for the day. I learned to contact customers by phone and to know where were the needed information to provide. My co-workers were helpful. The hardest part of the job was when a customer was angry. Knowing what to do was the most enjoyable.
Great Company
Trust Account Processor/ Shipping lead (Former Employee), Newark, DEMarch 28, 2014
I enjoyed working for Apple one. Great Temp agency. They made sure that I was well prepared for every assignment that I was given.
good
temporary (Former Employee), salt lake cityMarch 24, 2014
this job was temporary placement job so I worked several jobs for this company overall the experience was good.
Nice Environment
Clerical Support-Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMarch 24, 2014
Nice Staffing agency to work for. My co-workers were great as well as my supervisor. The most enjoyable part of the job is providing custome service to guest. The hardest part of the job was quickly learning the program
Nice, Great People, But The Job Market Is Awful
Associate (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAMarch 24, 2014
Pros: friendly people
Cons: job market makes it hard to get work.
I've worked once for them at a temp job. The experience was great. The employer said that I did well, but that was 2 months ago, and I haven't gotten a call since. Don't let this be your only avenue for employment.
Excellent opportunities with eager to assist staff
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Temecula, CAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: quick response from staff when opportunities are available
Cons: no job stability
It took less than one week at AppleOne for me to have my first interview for a temporary position. The staff is very helpful and motivating. So far, I only had the opportunity to work at one company, but they no longer needed my services. I learned so many useful skills during my time as a temporary employee. I learned how to communicate orally and – more... written more professionally. I have always been an organized person and been able to multitask, but AppleOne has shown me how to manage both more efficiently. One of the hardest parts of working as a temporary employee is that although you are working at a company were the employees have certain rules they follow, being a temporary employee means there are a stricter set of rules you need to follow. Overall, I am very appreciative of all that I have learned at AppleOne. – less
Variety of opportunities.
Receptionist and Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAMarch 22, 2014
Pros: variety.
Cons: temporary status
Depended on the assignment given. But, most included answering phones, transferring calls, mailroom, setting appointments, filing, and Alpha-Numeric Data Entry.
Learned and put many of my learned skills into good use
Managers were knowledgeable, and nice.
Had no types of conflicts with anyone. Got along with everyone.
It's been a while since I worked – more... for Apple One to remember any kind of hardship on the assignments.
The variety of opportunities. (Medical, Clerical, and Customer Service). – less
Good palce to work at
Coldwell Banker Commercial (Former Employee), San MateoMarch 18, 2014
Temp assignment agency. They sent me on a temporary assignment at Coldwel Banker Commercial.
Temp agency - responsive and professional.
Administrative Assistant II, Temp Position (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMarch 15, 2014
Assigned to a 4 month temporary assignment as Admin Assistant to Medical Management department at insurance company. Co-workers were very welcoming and we worked well together during my time there.
Excellent Company
Automated Verification Specialist (Former Employee), Albany, NYMarch 15, 2014
Excellent company to work for. They matched my qualifications and skills to a great position.
Will find you a job
Records Clerk Los Angeles County Probation (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 13, 2014
They place you on long term employment the only thing that I dislike was no paid benefits
I really enjoyed working for both these establishments.
Receptionist/Title clerk/ File Clerk (Former Employee), Bossier City, LAMarch 12, 2014
Pros: good pay, good benefits
I expected to stay at Allen Millwork until retirement, but the economy crunch hit, and they had a reduction in staff. I really enjoyed the job.

At Handicap Services, the owner passed away. The business closed thereafter.
An Agency that I have worked with for a long time.
Operations Assistant (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 11, 2014
Pros: ability to turn down a particular assignment
Cons: alot of jobs are just temporary
They have always been able to find my work that led my to full-time employment
ADMIN ASST
SWITCH BOARD
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Good Jobs
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 11, 2014
Lots of good job opportunities with this company. If you would like to break into something new AppleOne will help you with that. Although if you do have trouble getting placed the company will lose interest in you.
Okay for a temporary assignment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMarch 9, 2014
The only thing I didn't like was the fact they didn't me when my assignment was going to end.
professional workers
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Colton, CAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: well paid and hours
Cons: temporary positions
As soon as i came in i checked the truck log to make sure all the trucks got shipped. After that i would get all the orders printed trug the night and sort them depending if they would leave as USP drop ship, truck, or SPS, i would match them with their appropriate packing slip and send them to the correct person in charge. throughout the day i would – more... create BOL's and labels and different documentations as needed by the different departments. – less
I enjoy my work.
Office Coordinator (Current Employee), Fremont, CAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: i can take a break or lunch when ever i want to.
I'm usually very busy with payroll and compliance. I have learned a lot about payroll. I also do aging call and get to talk to a lot of great people. Everyone in the office is great. The hardest part of the job is the commute to work.
Productive Work Place
Material Handler (Current Employee), Temecula, CAMarch 1, 2014
Typical day at work would be very Productive day, Always open to learn new things. Management very good the co-worker are friendly.
Only work with this company if you really need a job.
Laboratory Systems Engineer (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: didn't have to deal with them on a daily basis.
Cons: appleone didn't like contractors
This company is not very good to work for. I worked in a different state from AppleOne. They were horrible to get compensated after travel. Contractors were just long term temps.

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Photos