AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
This is a company that works for you.
Accounts Receivable Coordinator (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 14, 2014
Pros: good employer
Cons: temporary
I was called several times a week to interview until they found the right fit for me.
Data Entry: Enjoyable part of the job
Assignment AHMC Health Care Center, Data Entry (Former Employee), Pasadena, CANovember 13, 2014
Enjoyed completing my assignments and assisting others with their assignment. I liked my Office Manager (Josie Ingram). I also enjoyed the free lunch that was provided to us on a daily basis. I enjoyed the luncheon that was given by the entire office, everyone bought in a dish. This was a very friendly environment to work at.
productive workplace
Medical Office Clerk (Former Employee), Albany, NYNovember 13, 2014
Pros: benefits
Great place to start a carreer Its a great place to move up the ladder.
Good Pay
Reimbursement Specialist Counselor (Current Employee), San Mateo, CANovember 10, 2014
Pros: good experience
Cons: contract position, no benefits
Great people, good atmosphere. In the long run the company does have great opportunities.
Steer clear of this company-they do not deserve the title staffing service, employment service, or anything that gives the impression they can help
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), St. Petersburg, FloridaNovember 8, 2014
Pros: absolutely none i can think of
Cons: the entire staff is either totally incompetent
I worked out of their Clearwater, Florida branch. The most horrible experience of my 30+ working career. Their only interest is in placing something with a pulse in a job. When I reported for the first day of my so-called assignment, I was pulled aside in front of 25+ employees from both AppleOne and Kelly Staffing, and was in the midst of being told – more... by my AppleOne rep that a terrible mistake had been made and I was not supposed to there-sooo humiliating-suddenly the corporate trainer called my name "last call". As I turns out another poor soul-single mother who had stopped her job search for a week, waiting to start a job she was assured by AppleOne she had been offered-had not been offered a job at all. My heart still hurts for her. Not a great way to start a new position.
For a month things were o.k.-then when I began having "issues"-AppleOne abandoned me like a deck chair on the Titanic. They chose to nurture and support the employee who kept falling asleep (poor guy had to work 2 jobs-don't think for a second AppleOne is going to negotiate a living wage for you) instead of helping me resolve my situation. I walked. Found another position using CareerBuilder myself within 24 hours.

My advice is to believe in yourself and what you bring to the game. AppleOne's cult of personality is to lead you to believe that they are your only hope. Don't fall into it.

Stay away from AppleOne, Clearwater, Florida – less
ITS A TRAP
Account Executive/ Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), OxnardNovember 4, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: micromanagement
If you are currently working for a company and you are being head hunted out of your company DO NOT LEAVE!

They do not offer any job security and the management is horrible.
Great Company
Contracted Employee (Current Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLOctober 31, 2014
Pros: versital scheduling
Cons: competition
If you are looking for a corporation that can work around your schedule they are flexible and understanding and work with you.This is the point of a Temp. Agency.
productive and fun workplace
VOE Processor (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAOctober 28, 2014
Pros: gain skills and experience, make contacts, gain exposure
Cons: not have health insurance, a pension plan, or paid vacations
as anew hire I started making only outbound calls, but 2 weeks later my team lead gave the opportunity to learn something new which was Unverifiable calls, which consist in calling a trying to complete the verification with the right person, if the number provided was for the borrower I was supposed to asked for the best contact number that could complete – more... their verification of employment .after 2 months I got coupe weeks got trained in audit, and audit follow up, a month later I go the opportunity to be doing search and research which is looking for a verifiable number to call the borrower's employer. I love the fact that I got to meet wonderful people, and got the chance to share my knowledge. – less
typical Call center
dispatcher (Former Employee), Tucson, AZOctober 28, 2014
Long days confined to a computer screen and a script. Sure to develop back problems and mild insanity from sitting in a chair all day repeating the same phrases over and over again.
I enjoyed working for Apple one.
Clerk II (Former Employee), Glen Allen, VAOctober 28, 2014
Apple one is a staffing company. I enjoyed the assignment that I was sent on. My duties were to monitor phone calls so that they were answered within a two minute timeframe or less.
Verify serial number and part number and perform test thats provided for each unit.
Quality Assurance Tester (Current Employee), Collierville, TNOctober 28, 2014
Pros: take your time eating lunch no rush don't have to wait until break nor lunch to use the telephone.
Cons: when the day is over that's the hardest part of my job.
Check out my units make sure all componets are correct. Perform test needed for each unit.
Nice place to work
Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Garden Grove, CAOctober 27, 2014
Enjoying working for this company and going on difference job assignments it enabled me to utilize different skills.
Good Agency
Inventory, Order Puller (Former Employee), Hacienda Heights, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: good agency to find jobs
Cons: temp jobs only, unless you get a temp to hire
This was a temp agency, however they kept me busy with jobs, pay was okay, not much to expect considering the jobs but company has been around for a while and I had good staff helping me
Productive atomposhere
Administrative Assistant II (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAOctober 27, 2014
Pros: awesome management
The best temp agency in Sacramento. Awesome staff with awesome placement opportunities.
Co-workers, Upper Management
SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 24, 2014
Knowledgeable co-workers
Excellent upper management
Good hours
Well resourced
Contract worker (Former Employee), Greenwood Village, COOctober 23, 2014
Always had work for me and would even call on a Sunday to provide me with work for Monday.
My rep constantly sent me wrong information
Project Manager/Scheduler (Former Employee), Nipton, CAOctober 19, 2014
From my job title, my start date, my pay rate, and the hours I would be working. At one point she got into an argument with my husband over the phone and called every single management person at my job to let me know she was upset....
Efficient
Sr. Sourcing Associate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 17, 2014
Pros: professional
Cons: temporary work
They are efficient, hardworking, and professional. I was a contractor with one of their client. They were always responsive, and very courteous. I really enjoyed working for them.
PERFECT
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 16, 2014
AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY HAVE GREAT MANAGEMENT! EASY TO GET ALONG WITH AND GREAT UNDERSTANDING OF PRODUCT!
Great agency to work for
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 16, 2014
They are organized and always on top of things, and willing to help you land a great employer.

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more