AppleOne Employee Reviews in Canada

Could be better
Plas Tech Extrusions (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ONJanuary 8, 2014
Only worked there for a couple of months but during my time with them I found out that it isn't what I thought it was going to be.
Hard working, professional and organized
Administration (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ONNovember 25, 2013
My ten years of experience working in an office environment dealing Management/Supervisor, providing excellent Administrative services and organizational development has allow me to significantly contribute to several fortune, I am a results driven, professional, seeking opportunities to build on that success.
Very productie job
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BCOctober 2, 2013
The job is picking and packing. I was conspicuously interesting because picking merchandise was prominently fun.
Pros
job goes by quickly
Cons
sometimes weight of merchandaise is too heavy to lift
Nice place to work, however the salary was very low.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Delta, BCSeptember 16, 2013
I entered the customer information from the returned equipments into the computer system. The hardest part was the hot weather during summer for we didn't have air conditioners. I used to share with my co-workers very much during breaks. I learned a little more about how to be part of a very productive team. That was the more enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
exclellent work schedule from 7am to 3:30pm
Cons
very low salary
Great work enviornment
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONSeptember 11, 2013
Meeting and greeting new and existing clients on daily basis. Learning new policies and procedures. Management is great keeping me posted on changes and inquiring if there are any incidents. Co-workers are wonderful, warm and friendly. I do not recall having a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the clients.
Pros
great working environment
Cons
there are no cons
Good
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  MississaugaJuly 5, 2013
A good environment as a stepping stone to recruitment. A great deal of micromanagement.
Pros
growth
Cons
too much micromanagement
it as ok
appleone (Former Employee) –  burlington ontarioJuly 5, 2013
i dont really know what to say its an agentcy they found me jobs so i was happy
Productive, gained office work experince and a friendly enviorment
Co-op placement (Former Employee) –  295 Queen Street East, Brampton, ONJune 21, 2013
Worked as a co-op student from 11:00am until 4:00pm. Would come in, greet everyone and get to my tasks, would finish all the tasks that might have been incomplete from the previous day and than ask my manager if anything else needed to be done when I was finished and had free time on me. Learned data entry, how to pick up phone calls professionally. Also provided customer service, filed documents, faxed, and verified references. Whenever there was something that I needed assistant with something, my co-workers did not hesitate to assist me. The hardest part of the job was having multiple customers walk in the office and at the same time to attend multiple calls but with time I learned how to handle it. The most enjoyable part of this placement was that I got to learn how to work professionally and co-workers were always nice and friendly to work with.
Responded quikly for my application and gave me a placement near to residence
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONMay 22, 2013
I did ticketing, preparing distro, packaging and store distribution and sorting by sizes and quality control
Pros
i got ei when thery lay off because of shortage of work and holiday benefit
Cons
did overtime in peak season
Very Good Temp Agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONMay 17, 2013
A typical day at work would be a very enjoyable workplace where teamwork and communication being a very important part of any work place. Very helpful in getting my self into placments that are strong suited for my skills in general warehouse work. The co-workers that i have met have been very kind in showing me new skills and using team work. The hardest part of the job is getting to know people for the first time.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
never knowing if you'll get the job or not
I wouldn't recommend it.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  OCCAMay 17, 2013
Before I got a placement, management was not very helpful and the women that I was supposed to keep in contact with was never easy to reach.
I would tell anyone looking for agency work to not go to this particular agency because you will probably never get a job.
hard work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ont.May 15, 2013
You don't know when someone will come over to you and say you can go now, your service is no longer needed. your job is not sure, sometimes you don't get work for a long time.
Pros
you get paid every week.
Cons
some times very hard work.
l
labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONApril 2, 2013
this is an employment agency which found me work but not very suitable or well paid
assigned to Livingston Intl
forklift/man up operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 22, 2013
friendly environment fast pace order picking/ loading unloading trucks
Interesting & Busy
On-Site Lava Life Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 19, 2013
Recruited staff for call centre, organized employee orientations, identified any staffing issues and resolved problems, followed up to ensure client satisfaction. Coordinated and maintained staff schedules and vacation requests. Built a productive relationship with client to ensure staffing requirements were being met
Pros
full of activity, fooshily intrusively active!
Cons
turn over
Challenging but enjoyable work place.
Shipper and Receiver (Former Employee) –  North York, ONDecember 2, 2012
Quite challenging but still having fun doing the work. Friendly co-workers and with good management. The most enjoyable part of the job is putting away stuff in the shelves.
Pros
free coffee
They can be pretty understanding about what your needs are, as long as you keep your word.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCNovember 20, 2012
I've been homeless for awhile. I thought everything would work out through these temp-agencies, these places here in BC are much more better than Winnipeg's. One of the recruiters understood my situation, but even though I struggle to get out there to work, I believe Appleone was a good place to work, because of the people that work and represent appleone company.
Pros
undderstanding people.
Cons
not enough hours.
I was given a job opportunity with commensurate compensation once.
DATA ENTRY/ PICKER-PACKER / VERIFIER (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 14, 2012
Not much job opportunity for a longer term that corresponds to my experience, skills and desire job.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Productive and fun workplace with friends and coworkers
Light Industrial (Current Employee) –  Toronto ONOctober 27, 2012
The most enjoyable part is when we find our own pakageable materials displayed in different shops. I feel very much excited and encouraged.

The hardest part of the job is rework due to some mistakes.
Pros
free tea or coffee
Flexible
Canadian Auto Show Exhibitor (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 11, 2012
AppleOne was the typical temp agency. I was on call and they always kept me in the loop.