AppleOne Employee Reviews

Temp Agency
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 March 2014
This company successfully found me a full time job that i enjoyed. They placed me into a full time position quickly.
driving forkilfts singing with friends
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC5 March 2014
It was a great job till the massive layoffs great benefits and medical. got my severance
Pros
pizza days and hot lunch
Cons
it depended on the amount of inventory it got from china
General Labour, Administration
General Labourer, Data Steward (Former Employee) –  Brampton, Woodbridge20 February 2014
I was not impressed by Apple One in the least. I registered with them in February, they lost my file. I had to re-register with them in June and did not receive any communication from them. I called and left messages, sent emails, and never heard back. They only got me one job in the year I was registered with them.

I would not recommend Apple One Employment to anyone.
Productive and Great team
Administrate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2014
Employment Agency

• Prepared packages with forms required for the candidate´s file and setup filing system.
• Operated office equipment including copier, fax machine and scanner.
• Assisted with recruiting candidates by locating resumes
• Assisted with researching job posting using job search websites and social media such as Workopolis, Indeed and Linked In.
• Assisted receptionist by reviewing, verifying the hours worked by employees on payroll.
Pros
Great team
Cons
no enough duties
lack of communication
admin (Former Employee) –  Toronto ON11 February 2014
Recruiters hardly ever return phone calls or emails. It's impossible to get in touch with anybody.
Pros
temp work
Cons
ignorance
Could be better
Plas Tech Extrusions (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON8 January 2014
Only worked there for a couple of months but during my time with them I found out that it isn't what I thought it was going to be.
Hard working, professional and organized
Administration (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON25 November 2013
My ten years of experience working in an office environment dealing Management/Supervisor, providing excellent Administrative services and organizational development has allow me to significantly contribute to several fortune, I am a results driven, professional, seeking opportunities to build on that success.
Very productie job
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC2 October 2013
The job is picking and packing. I was conspicuously interesting because picking merchandise was prominently fun.
Pros
job goes by quickly
Cons
sometimes weight of merchandaise is too heavy to lift
Nice place to work, however the salary was very low.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC16 September 2013
I entered the customer information from the returned equipments into the computer system. The hardest part was the hot weather during summer for we didn't have air conditioners. I used to share with my co-workers very much during breaks. I learned a little more about how to be part of a very productive team. That was the more enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Exclellent work schedule from 7am to 3:30pm
Cons
Very low salary
Great work enviornment
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON11 September 2013
Meeting and greeting new and existing clients on daily basis. Learning new policies and procedures. Management is great keeping me posted on changes and inquiring if there are any incidents. Co-workers are wonderful, warm and friendly. I do not recall having a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the clients.
Pros
great working environment
Cons
there are no cons
Good
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mississauga5 July 2013
A good environment as a stepping stone to recruitment. A great deal of micromanagement.
Pros
growth
Cons
too much micromanagement
it as ok
appleone (Former Employee) –  burlington ontario5 July 2013
i dont really know what to say its an agentcy they found me jobs so i was happy
Productive, gained office work experince and a friendly enviorment
Co-op placement (Former Employee) –  295 Queen Street East, Brampton, ON21 June 2013
Worked as a co-op student from 11:00am until 4:00pm. Would come in, greet everyone and get to my tasks, would finish all the tasks that might have been incomplete from the previous day and than ask my manager if anything else needed to be done when I was finished and had free time on me. Learned data entry, how to pick up phone calls professionally. Also provided customer service, filed documents, faxed, and verified references. Whenever there was something that I needed assistant with something, my co-workers did not hesitate to assist me. The hardest part of the job was having multiple customers walk in the office and at the same time to attend multiple calls but with time I learned how to handle it. The most enjoyable part of this placement was that I got to learn how to work professionally and co-workers were always nice and friendly to work with.
Responded quikly for my application and gave me a placement near to residence
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 May 2013
I did ticketing, preparing distro, packaging and store distribution and sorting by sizes and quality control
Pros
I got EI when thery lay off because of shortage of work and holiday benefit
Cons
did overtime in peak season
Very Good Temp Agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 May 2013
A typical day at work would be a very enjoyable workplace where teamwork and communication being a very important part of any work place. Very helpful in getting my self into placments that are strong suited for my skills in general warehouse work. The co-workers that i have met have been very kind in showing me new skills and using team work. The hardest part of the job is getting to know people for the first time.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
never knowing if you'll get the job or not
I wouldn't recommend it.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  OCCA17 May 2013
Before I got a placement, management was not very helpful and the women that I was supposed to keep in contact with was never easy to reach.
I would tell anyone looking for agency work to not go to this particular agency because you will probably never get a job.
hard work
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ont.15 May 2013
You don't know when someone will come over to you and say you can go now, your service is no longer needed. your job is not sure, sometimes you don't get work for a long time.
Pros
you get paid every week.
Cons
some times very hard work.
l
labourer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON2 April 2013
this is an employment agency which found me work but not very suitable or well paid
assigned to Livingston Intl
forklift/man up operator (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON22 January 2013
friendly environment fast pace order picking/ loading unloading trucks
Interesting & Busy
On-Site Lava Life Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 January 2013
Recruited staff for call centre, organized employee orientations, identified any staffing issues and resolved problems, followed up to ensure client satisfaction. Coordinated and maintained staff schedules and vacation requests. Built a productive relationship with client to ensure staffing requirements were being met
Pros
full of activity, fooshily intrusively active!
Cons
turn over