AppleOne Employee Reviews

TJX was fun and welcoming place
Temp work for TJX (Former Employee) –  Bramalea ON22 April 2015
They got me in to TJX, which was a really nice and fun place. The supervisors and coworkers I had were wonderful. I learned how much rewarding it was to work 5 days a week instead of part time. The hardest part of the job was when it was busy near the ends of the shift and you had a big order that you need help to finish, but everyone else is busy at the time.

Appleone is a temp agency that has some awesome people there and not so awesome people there. I loved the ladies from apple one who worked in office at the TJX building.
Pros
they treat you fairly
Cons
temp work - you could be laid off if things get slow
machine operator / general labor
machine operator / general labor (Former Employee) –  Milton Burlington19 January 2015
I've only done this a few jobs for appleone and everytime I go it could be one day a week or one day they tell you all it could last longer or end soon then expected.and then when I try to call the look for other work oh sorry you don't have anything for you total waste time management sucks in the pace sucked don't work for appleone don't waste your time
Pros
free lunch
Cons
always trying to get me a continental shift I asked for afternoons
Productive, gained office work experince and a friendly enviorment
Co-op placement (Former Employee) –  295 Queen Street East, Brampton, ON21 June 2013
Worked as a co-op student from 11:00am until 4:00pm. Would come in, greet everyone and get to my tasks, would finish all the tasks that might have been incomplete from the previous day and than ask my manager if anything else needed to be done when I was finished and had free time on me. Learned data entry, how to pick up phone calls professionally. Also provided customer service, filed documents, faxed, and verified references. Whenever there was something that I needed assistant with something, my co-workers did not hesitate to assist me. The hardest part of the job was having multiple customers walk in the office and at the same time to attend multiple calls but with time I learned how to handle it. The most enjoyable part of this placement was that I got to learn how to work professionally and co-workers were always nice and friendly to work with.
Great work enviornment
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON11 September 2013
Meeting and greeting new and existing clients on daily basis. Learning new policies and procedures. Management is great keeping me posted on changes and inquiring if there are any incidents. Co-workers are wonderful, warm and friendly. I do not recall having a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the clients.
Pros
great working environment
Cons
there are no cons
Strong team organization
Recruiter Assistant (Former Employee) –  ON24 September 2015
The branch manager was skilled and was able to manage the team really well. I was given basic tasks but still I learned a lot through them.
Hard working, professional and organized
Administration (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON25 November 2013
My ten years of experience working in an office environment dealing Management/Supervisor, providing excellent Administrative services and organizational development has allow me to significantly contribute to several fortune, I am a results driven, professional, seeking opportunities to build on that success.
They can be pretty understanding about what your needs are, as long as you keep your word.
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC20 November 2012
I've been homeless for awhile. I thought everything would work out through these temp-agencies, these places here in BC are much more better than Winnipeg's. One of the recruiters understood my situation, but even though I struggle to get out there to work, I believe Appleone was a good place to work, because of the people that work and represent appleone company.
Pros
undderstanding people.
Cons
not enough hours.
Very Good Temp Agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON17 May 2013
A typical day at work would be a very enjoyable workplace where teamwork and communication being a very important part of any work place. Very helpful in getting my self into placments that are strong suited for my skills in general warehouse work. The co-workers that i have met have been very kind in showing me new skills and using team work. The hardest part of the job is getting to know people for the first time.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
never knowing if you'll get the job or not
Apple One
Receptionist/ Secretary/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill3 December 2014
Good company to work for if you are just starting out as a new graduate. would not recommend this company if you are looking for job security, they only hire for temporary positions.
Productive and Great team
Administrate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 February 2014
Employment Agency

• Prepared packages with forms required for the candidate´s file and setup filing system.
• Operated office equipment including copier, fax machine and scanner.
• Assisted with recruiting candidates by locating resumes
• Assisted with researching job posting using job search websites and social media such as Workopolis, Indeed and Linked In.
• Assisted receptionist by reviewing, verifying the hours worked by employees on payroll.
Pros
Great team
Cons
no enough duties
Fun and productive
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Delta, BC27 April 2015
Excellent place to work. I would start my day with picks and end it with loading. Management team was top notch employees were excellent to work with.
Pros
Boss paid for timmies runs
boring work
Terrian Equestrian (Former Employee) –  queen street27 August 2015
not muck to say you word and get paid it was an angecy so i let after a wile they find horrib jobs for people its not worth the effort to work for an agency
I wouldn't recommend it.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  OCCA17 May 2013
Before I got a placement, management was not very helpful and the women that I was supposed to keep in contact with was never easy to reach.
I would tell anyone looking for agency work to not go to this particular agency because you will probably never get a job.
Productive and fun place to work
Office and Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON9 August 2015
Open door policy
Able to grow with company
Fun working environment
Recruitment in General Labour, CSR and Skilled Trades
General Labour, Administration
General Labourer, Data Steward (Former Employee) –  Brampton, Woodbridge20 February 2014
I was not impressed by Apple One in the least. I registered with them in February, they lost my file. I had to re-register with them in June and did not receive any communication from them. I called and left messages, sent emails, and never heard back. They only got me one job in the year I was registered with them.

I would not recommend Apple One Employment to anyone.
Helped me find work
General Labourer (Temp Work) (Former Employee) –  Oakville ON17 March 2015
Applone office employees are very outgoing and friendly. They always kept me updated on new assignments for work. The overall experience is very positive. I would recommend any individual to apply at Applone Employment Agency.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
They can only give you work if it is available
Challenging but enjoyable work place.
Shipper and Receiver (Former Employee) –  North York, ON2 December 2012
Quite challenging but still having fun doing the work. Friendly co-workers and with good management. The most enjoyable part of the job is putting away stuff in the shelves.
Pros
free coffee
Great experience in working as a Data Entry
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Mississauga28 March 2014
Everyday at work was fun. I had good and friendly colleagues. My manager was very helpful. He taught me a lot of things related with the job. It was my first job in Canada and I had to adjust to the work environment here. The most enjoyable part of the job is reaching the quota everyday. There's a sense of fulfillment when you are able to do your job efficient and effective.
Interesting & Busy
On-Site Lava Life Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 January 2013
Recruited staff for call centre, organized employee orientations, identified any staffing issues and resolved problems, followed up to ensure client satisfaction. Coordinated and maintained staff schedules and vacation requests. Built a productive relationship with client to ensure staffing requirements were being met
Pros
full of activity, fooshily intrusively active!
Cons
turn over
Good
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mississauga5 July 2013
A good environment as a stepping stone to recruitment. A great deal of micromanagement.
Pros
growth
Cons
too much micromanagement