AppleOne Employee Reviews in Canada

TJX was fun and welcoming place
Temp work for TJX (Former Employee) –  Bramalea ONApril 22, 2015
They got me in to TJX, which was a really nice and fun place. The supervisors and coworkers I had were wonderful. I learned how much rewarding it was to work 5 days a week instead of part time. The hardest part of the job was when it was busy near the ends of the shift and you had a big order that you need help to finish, but everyone else is busy at the time.

Appleone is a temp agency that has some awesome people there and not so awesome people there. I loved the ladies from apple one who worked in office at the TJX building.
Pros
they treat you fairly
Cons
temp work - you could be laid off if things get slow
Helped me find work
General Labourer (Temp Work) (Former Employee) –  Oakville ONMarch 17, 2015
Applone office employees are very outgoing and friendly. They always kept me updated on new assignments for work. The overall experience is very positive. I would recommend any individual to apply at Applone Employment Agency.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
They can only give you work if it is available
warehouse job.
packer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONMarch 12, 2015
As of a part of warehouse team work on line. Did packaging and had fun during break time with such a nice people.learn different kinds of packaging.
machine operator / general labor
machine operator / general labor (Former Employee) –  Milton BurlingtonJanuary 19, 2015
I've only done this a few jobs for appleone and everytime I go it could be one day a week or one day they tell you all it could last longer or end soon then expected.and then when I try to call the look for other work oh sorry you don't have anything for you total waste time management sucks in the pace sucked don't work for appleone don't waste your time
Pros
free lunch
Cons
always trying to get me a continental shift i asked for afternoons
I like working at Appleone but work was getting less frequent than usual.
General Labour (Current Employee) –  BramptonDecember 8, 2014
Appleone is a agency I wok for its good work but I only work if they call me in, so I can go weeks without work and if I don't work, I don't get paid. so I'm looking for a more stable job to help support my family.
Cons
on call job.
Apple One
Receptionist/ Secretary/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond HillDecember 3, 2014
Good company to work for if you are just starting out as a new graduate. would not recommend this company if you are looking for job security, they only hire for temporary positions.
CDN head office management team have their head in the sand and dont know how to run a company
Annoymous (Current Employee) –  SomewhereNovember 15, 2014
Low pay, over worked, poor management team, outdated infrastructure, ten years behind the competition.
Pros
branch level peeps are amazing to work with
Cons
long hours, paid twice monthly, commissions are taken back from you
Great experiences
Customer Service Rep (Temp) (Former Employee) –  torontoOctober 20, 2014
appleone gave me many new and different opportunities. They were able to find jobs I was interested in and would excel in. They were good at pairing me with opportunities within my field.
Pros
quick work
Cons
short term contracts
Wonderful staff that is always eager to help employees in career advancement.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  BurnabyOctober 2, 2014
I thoroughly enjoy working for AppleOne and finding temporary placements that allow me to develop my career and gain experience in a number of fields. Thus far, I have only had one placement for four months with BC Hydro and was amazed at the wonderful work place culture and professionalism displayed by all staff at all times.
Work
Material Handler/Receiving/ Refurbish Technician (Current Employee) –  DeltaSeptember 3, 2014
Great people to work for. Always ready to help
The money wasnt so great but at the same time i was doing an entry level job. Will definitely work for them if any higher paying job come up.
Different Work at different work places
Reciver (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONJuly 18, 2014
Working with Apple One sending me to work different warehouses as a result i got different working skill experience according to the jobs. I work as a shipper and reciever,packer, order picker and various other jobs.
Good experience
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 16, 2014
A part time position. Light warehouse duties. Co-workers were helpful.
Pros
location
Awesome Employment Agency
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ONJuly 8, 2014
Welcoming Staff, Very Attentive And Able To Answer All Questions/Concerns. Quick And Easy Sign Up Process!
Pros
quick to find employment.
fairly friendly and steady work most of the time.
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ONJune 25, 2014
work was not always as described weight wise usually more, quick to help when you need it, pleasant phone manner.
Pros
more job flexability
fun team work
receiving (Former Employee) –  Delta, BCApril 24, 2014
The work environment was very friendly, multicultural, like family
Great experience in working as a Data Entry
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  MississaugaMarch 28, 2014
Everyday at work was fun. I had good and friendly colleagues. My manager was very helpful. He taught me a lot of things related with the job. It was my first job in Canada and I had to adjust to the work environment here. The most enjoyable part of the job is reaching the quota everyday. There's a sense of fulfillment when you are able to do your job efficient and effective.
Temp Agency
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONMarch 13, 2014
This company successfully found me a full time job that i enjoyed. They placed me into a full time position quickly.
driving forkilfts singing with friends
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCMarch 5, 2014
It was a great job till the massive layoffs great benefits and medical. got my severance
Pros
pizza days and hot lunch
Cons
it depended on the amount of inventory it got from china
General Labour, Administration
General Labourer, Data Steward (Former Employee) –  Brampton, WoodbridgeFebruary 20, 2014
I was not impressed by Apple One in the least. I registered with them in February, they lost my file. I had to re-register with them in June and did not receive any communication from them. I called and left messages, sent emails, and never heard back. They only got me one job in the year I was registered with them.

I would not recommend Apple One Employment to anyone.
Productive and Great team
Administrate Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 16, 2014
Employment Agency

• Prepared packages with forms required for the candidate´s file and setup filing system.
• Operated office equipment including copier, fax machine and scanner.
• Assisted with recruiting candidates by locating resumes
• Assisted with researching job posting using job search websites and social media such as Workopolis, Indeed and Linked In.
• Assisted receptionist by reviewing, verifying the hours worked by employees on payroll.
Pros
great team
Cons
no enough duties