AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
assigned to Livingston Intl
forklift/man up operator (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 22, 2013
friendly environment fast pace order picking/ loading unloading trucks
Interesting & Busy
On-Site Lava Life Recruiter (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 19, 2013
Pros: full of activity, fooshily intrusively active!
Cons: turn over
Recruited staff for call centre, organized employee orientations, identified any staffing issues and resolved problems, followed up to ensure client satisfaction. Coordinated and maintained staff schedules and vacation requests. Built a productive relationship with client to ensure staffing requirements were being met
Challenging but enjoyable work place.
Shipper and Receiver (Former Employee), North York, ONDecember 2, 2012
Pros: free coffee
Quite challenging but still having fun doing the work. Friendly co-workers and with good management. The most enjoyable part of the job is putting away stuff in the shelves.
They can be pretty understanding about what your needs are, as long as you keep your word.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 20, 2012
Pros: undderstanding people.
Cons: not enough hours.
I've been homeless for awhile. I thought everything would work out through these temp-agencies, these places here in BC are much more better than Winnipeg's. One of the recruiters understood my situation, but even though I struggle to get out there to work, I believe Appleone was a good place to work, because of the people that work and represent appleone – more... company. – less
I was given a job opportunity with commensurate compensation once.
DATA ENTRY/ PICKER-PACKER / VERIFIER (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 14, 2012
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Not much job opportunity for a longer term that corresponds to my experience, skills and desire job.
Productive and fun workplace with friends and coworkers
Light Industrial (Current Employee), Toronto ONOctober 27, 2012
Pros: free tea or coffee
The most enjoyable part is when we find our own pakageable materials displayed in different shops. I feel very much excited and encouraged.

The hardest part of the job is rework due to some mistakes.
Flexible
Canadian Auto Show Exhibitor (Former Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 11, 2012
AppleOne was the typical temp agency. I was on call and they always kept me in the loop.
APPLE ONE - DATA ENTRY
DATA ENTRY PICKER PACKER Greater Toronto Area (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: fast placement.
Cons: short term jobs.
They provided me jobs that I was looking for. The workplace they sent me had a pleasant working enviroment.
poor work ethic
General Labourer/Inventory/Assembler (Former Employee), Oakville, ONAugust 9, 2012
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
work for a year then get laid off for christmas. also call you once for work and then not call you again and lay you off at christmas again!
Little job security.
General Labourer (Current Employee), Barrie, ONAugust 8, 2012
Pros: example: free lunches
Cons: example: long hours
Little job security as I was a temporary associate. Little warning at end of placement.
ok for fill-in, minimum wage jobs...
line worker (Former Employee), torontoApril 3, 2012
Pros: just go for a day and apply through their process, any idiot could ace it...
Cons: get the yoyo treatment...
Not bad for fill-in minimum wage work. Nobody who works these assignemnts cares at all about what they are doing, just doing things the easiest way possibble, they are actually exploiting people. There should be stricter gov't regulations regarding job agencies.
Team oriented and fun working environment with great incentives.
Customer Service/ Escalations Supervisor (Former Employee), EL SegundoApril 22, 2014
I enjoyed working at Intelligent Beauty-Sensa (AppleOne). Each day brought great work experiences, and the people there were easy to get along with because of the overall team morale. One valuable thing I learned was how to be an effective communicator with my co workers and the customers. I also learned the importance of meeting daily goals to ensure – more... the company continues to grow. The hardest part of the job was trying to ensure each customer was satisfied without rushing through the call, to keep the call time at an appropriate minimum. The most enjoyable time was when the company held annual holiday parties or for other various occasions. – less
Productive and Great Company to be Staff by
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Jacksonville, Fl.April 22, 2014
Great Company to be apart of great Staff, Long term and Short term Work avaliable
Scanner At Apple One
N/A (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 22, 2014
They was just fine. I just felt at the time that I need something more the just a job that is paying only 8.50 an hour.
rapid growing company
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), Downey, CAApril 20, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: lost of hours
working with vendors in moving product to major retailers lots of potential to growth in management positions
NO HELP WHATSOEVER!! THEY DON'T HELP AT ALL!!
Person looking for work (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAApril 18, 2014
Cons: read review for details...there's plenty of them! if i could rate them "0" stars i would!
I had high hopes that I'd receive some sort help when I signed up at the office located in Pleasanton, CA. But, boy was I WRONG! I'm not sure how other locations operate, but this one was horrible.

First of all, the rep assigned to help me never stayed in touch with me. I know it's supposed to be mutual, but any contact that was made was initiated – more... by me. I would call/email etc to see if anything was available for me. And, of course...there was "nothing available". But I ALWAYS had to call her, it was never the other way around.

At first, there seemed to be a serious interest in them finding me some sort of employment. But, I was proven wrong. My overall impression was that they really didn't care because they were working already, and had jobs. So, it felt like they took no effort to do anything to help me.

There was a job that I applied for that I found on the internet. The company happened to be a client of AppleOne in Pleasanton. So, I'm thinking...great! No problem for me then! AppleOne will help me get my foot in the door at least, since they're helping me find work. WRONG! I had to reach out to AppleOne for any updates, and after while they just stopped helping with it. I was beyond disappointed.

After this happened, I stopped dealing with them altogether. It was a total waste of time. My suggestion...just go out on your own and do your own footwork to find employment. This place is no help at all, and is a joke! – less
temporary work
Office Assistant (Former Employee), Buford, GAApril 18, 2014
very productive and friendly management. very professional and always willing to help
productive fun work environment
Customer Care/Sales (Former Employee), Ontario, CAApril 18, 2014
Answer a high volume of inbound customer calls. Place customer orders for State and Federal Labor Law postings via phone and email. Assist customer with ETA’s and tracking numbers for shipments, Ensure quality while handling all customer questions and concerns.
Environment: SAP, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Google Talk, Lyrical, PC’s
Sales Driven Company that requires results
Human Resources - Recruiter (Current Employee), CaliforniaApril 17, 2014
Pros: can be fun and rewarding
Cons: micro managed, sales driven, lots of pressure
You run a full desk as a recruiter at AppleOne which is a sales focused company. You must generate your own leads, build your sales and clientele while recruiting in candidates to fill your orders and the orders of other recruiters. The recruiting process is lengthy, you must post job orders online, screen candidates, set up interview appointments and – more... work and coach the candidate on resume tips, how to find jobs, their interviewing skills etc. There is a lot of requirements in this position and it is micro managed. You must be able to commit to a position for at least a year to begin to see the fruits of your labor. It can be fun and rewarding when you have a busy desk and orders are coming in, but until that happens, the days can be frustrating and stressful when needing to hit your sales numbers. – less
Great Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 15, 2014
Great company to work that care about there contractors. When in between jobs, they send you email alerts with new job posting so you don't miss out on a opportunity.

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Photos