AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good
Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee), BurlingtonMay 27, 2015
Great Workplace to work
coworker are all very friendly
pay is great
need great communication skill
need to work together with other people
Receptionist/ Office Administration
Office Administrator (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONMay 26, 2015
Decent company to work for if you are just starting out and need entry level experience working in different office settings. The office staff was very friendly but they couldn't offer full time permanent work. Most of the positions are temporary and therefore there is no job security and the salary offered isn't that appealing.
Not a good experience
Temporary casual labor (Former Employee), thornhillMay 25, 2015
no consideration about your availability,
no consideration about your safety after reporting problems to them
no consideration about self esteem and self actualization
Fun and productive
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee), Delta, BCApril 27, 2015
Pros: Boss paid for timmies runs
Cons: none
Excellent place to work. I would start my day with picks and end it with loading. Management team was top notch employees were excellent to work with.
TJX was fun and welcoming place
Temp work for TJX (Former Employee), Bramalea ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: they treat you fairly
Cons: temp work - you could be laid off if things get slow
They got me in to TJX, which was a really nice and fun place. The supervisors and coworkers I had were wonderful. I learned how much rewarding it was to work 5 days a week instead of part time. The hardest part of the job was when it was busy near the ends of the shift and you had a big order that you need help to finish, but everyone else is busy at the time.

Appleone is a temp agency that has some awesome people there and not so awesome people there. I loved the ladies from apple one who worked in office at the TJX building.
Helped me find work
General Labourer (Temp Work) (Former Employee), Oakville ONMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Friendly environment
Cons: They can only give you work if it is available
Applone office employees are very outgoing and friendly. They always kept me updated on new assignments for work. The overall experience is very positive. I would recommend any individual to apply at Applone Employment Agency.
warehouse job.
packer (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 12, 2015
As of a part of warehouse team work on line. Did packaging and had fun during break time with such a nice people.learn different kinds of packaging.
machine operator / general labor
machine operator / general labor (Former Employee), Milton BurlingtonJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: always trying to get me a continental shift i asked for afternoons
I've only done this a few jobs for appleone and everytime I go it could be one day a week or one day they tell you all it could last longer or end soon then expected.and then when I try to call the look for other work oh sorry you don't have anything for you total waste time management sucks in the pace sucked don't work for appleone don't waste your time
I like working at Appleone but work was getting less frequent than usual.
General Labour (Current Employee), BramptonDecember 8, 2014
Cons: on call job.
Appleone is a agency I wok for its good work but I only work if they call me in, so I can go weeks without work and if I don't work, I don't get paid. so I'm looking for a more stable job to help support my family.
Apple One
Receptionist/ Secretary/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Richmond HillDecember 3, 2014
Good company to work for if you are just starting out as a new graduate. would not recommend this company if you are looking for job security, they only hire for temporary positions.
CDN head office management team have their head in the sand and dont know how to run a company
Annoymous (Current Employee), SomewhereNovember 15, 2014
Pros: branch level peeps are amazing to work with
Cons: long hours, paid twice monthly, commissions are taken back from you
Low pay, over worked, poor management team, outdated infrastructure, ten years behind the competition.
Great experiences
Customer Service Rep (Temp) (Former Employee), torontoOctober 20, 2014
Pros: quick work
Cons: short term contracts
appleone gave me many new and different opportunities. They were able to find jobs I was interested in and would excel in. They were good at pairing me with opportunities within my field.
Wonderful staff that is always eager to help employees in career advancement.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), BurnabyOctober 2, 2014
I thoroughly enjoy working for AppleOne and finding temporary placements that allow me to develop my career and gain experience in a number of fields. Thus far, I have only had one placement for four months with BC Hydro and was amazed at the wonderful work place culture and professionalism displayed by all staff at all times.
Work
Material Handler/Receiving/ Refurbish Technician (Current Employee), DeltaSeptember 3, 2014
Great people to work for. Always ready to help
The money wasnt so great but at the same time i was doing an entry level job. Will definitely work for them if any higher paying job come up.
Different Work at different work places
Reciver (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 18, 2014
Working with Apple One sending me to work different warehouses as a result i got different working skill experience according to the jobs. I work as a shipper and reciever,packer, order picker and various other jobs.
Good experience
General Labourer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 16, 2014
Pros: location
A part time position. Light warehouse duties. Co-workers were helpful.
Awesome Employment Agency
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee), Barrie, ONJuly 8, 2014
Pros: quick to find employment.
Welcoming Staff, Very Attentive And Able To Answer All Questions/Concerns. Quick And Easy Sign Up Process!
fairly friendly and steady work most of the time.
General Labourer (Current Employee), Burlington, ONJune 25, 2014
Pros: more job flexability
work was not always as described weight wise usually more, quick to help when you need it, pleasant phone manner.
fun team work
receiving (Former Employee), Delta, BCApril 24, 2014
The work environment was very friendly, multicultural, like family
Great experience in working as a Data Entry
Data Entry (Former Employee), MississaugaMarch 28, 2014
Everyday at work was fun. I had good and friendly colleagues. My manager was very helpful. He taught me a lot of things related with the job. It was my first job in Canada and I had to adjust to the work environment here. The most enjoyable part of the job is reaching the quota everyday. There's a sense of fulfillment when you are able to do your job efficient and effective.

1 2 3

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more