AppleOne

AppleOne Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Work
Material Handler/Receiving/ Refurbish Technician (Current Employee), DeltaSeptember 3, 2014
Great people to work for. Always ready to help
The money wasnt so great but at the same time i was doing an entry level job. Will definitely work for them if any higher paying job come up.
Different Work at different work places
Reciver (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 18, 2014
Working with Apple One sending me to work different warehouses as a result i got different working skill experience according to the jobs. I work as a shipper and reciever,packer, order picker and various other jobs.
Good experience
General Labourer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 16, 2014
Pros: location
A part time position. Light warehouse duties. Co-workers were helpful.
Awesome Employment Agency
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee), Barrie, ONJuly 8, 2014
Pros: quick to find employment.
Welcoming Staff, Very Attentive And Able To Answer All Questions/Concerns. Quick And Easy Sign Up Process!
fairly friendly and steady work most of the time.
General Labourer (Current Employee), Burlington, ONJune 25, 2014
Pros: more job flexability
work was not always as described weight wise usually more, quick to help when you need it, pleasant phone manner.
fun team work
receiving (Former Employee), Delta, BCApril 24, 2014
The work environment was very friendly, multicultural, like family
Great experience in working as a Data Entry
Data Entry (Former Employee), MississaugaMarch 28, 2014
Everyday at work was fun. I had good and friendly colleagues. My manager was very helpful. He taught me a lot of things related with the job. It was my first job in Canada and I had to adjust to the work environment here. The most enjoyable part of the job is reaching the quota everyday. There's a sense of fulfillment when you are able to do your job – more... efficient and effective. – less
Temp Agency
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 13, 2014
This company successfully found me a full time job that i enjoyed. They placed me into a full time position quickly.
driving forkilfts singing with friends
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Surrey, BCMarch 5, 2014
Pros: pizza days and hot lunch
Cons: it depended on the amount of inventory it got from china
It was a great job till the massive layoffs great benefits and medical. got my severance
General Labour, Administration
General Labourer, Data Steward (Former Employee), Brampton, WoodbridgeFebruary 20, 2014
I was not impressed by Apple One in the least. I registered with them in February, they lost my file. I had to re-register with them in June and did not receive any communication from them. I called and left messages, sent emails, and never heard back. They only got me one job in the year I was registered with them.

I would not recommend Apple One – more... Employment to anyone. – less
Productive and Great team
Administrate Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: no enough duties
Employment Agency

• Prepared packages with forms required for the candidate´s file and setup filing system.
• Operated office equipment including copier, fax machine and scanner.
• Assisted with recruiting candidates by locating resumes
• Assisted with researching job posting using job search websites and social media such as Workopolis, Indeed and – more... Linked In.
• Assisted receptionist by reviewing, verifying the hours worked by employees on payroll. – less
lack of communication
admin (Former Employee), Toronto ONFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: temp work
Cons: ignorance
Recruiters hardly ever return phone calls or emails. It's impossible to get in touch with anybody.
Could be better
Plas Tech Extrusions (Former Employee), Barrie, ONJanuary 8, 2014
Only worked there for a couple of months but during my time with them I found out that it isn't what I thought it was going to be.
Hard working, professional and organized
Administration (Current Employee), Oakville, ONNovember 25, 2013
My ten years of experience working in an office environment dealing Management/Supervisor, providing excellent Administrative services and organizational development has allow me to significantly contribute to several fortune, I am a results driven, professional, seeking opportunities to build on that success.
Very productie job
Production Worker (Former Employee), Richmond, BCOctober 2, 2013
Pros: job goes by quickly
Cons: sometimes weight of merchandaise is too heavy to lift
The job is picking and packing. I was conspicuously interesting because picking merchandise was prominently fun.
Nice place to work, however the salary was very low.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Delta, BCSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: exclellent work schedule from 7am to 3:30pm
Cons: very low salary
I entered the customer information from the returned equipments into the computer system. The hardest part was the hot weather during summer for we didn't have air conditioners. I used to share with my co-workers very much during breaks. I learned a little more about how to be part of a very productive team. That was the more enjoyable part of the job.
Great work enviornment
Administrative Assistance (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: great working environment
Cons: there are no cons
Meeting and greeting new and existing clients on daily basis. Learning new policies and procedures. Management is great keeping me posted on changes and inquiring if there are any incidents. Co-workers are wonderful, warm and friendly. I do not recall having a hard part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the clients.
Good
Account Executive (Former Employee), MississaugaJuly 5, 2013
Pros: growth
Cons: too much micromanagement
A good environment as a stepping stone to recruitment. A great deal of micromanagement.
it as ok
appleone (Former Employee), burlington ontarioJuly 5, 2013
i dont really know what to say its an agentcy they found me jobs so i was happy
Productive, gained office work experince and a friendly enviorment
Co-op placement (Former Employee), 295 Queen Street East, Brampton, ONJune 21, 2013
Worked as a co-op student from 11:00am until 4:00pm. Would come in, greet everyone and get to my tasks, would finish all the tasks that might have been incomplete from the previous day and than ask my manager if anything else needed to be done when I was finished and had free time on me. Learned data entry, how to pick up phone calls professionally. – more... Also provided customer service, filed documents, faxed, and verified references. Whenever there was something that I needed assistant with something, my co-workers did not hesitate to assist me. The hardest part of the job was having multiple customers walk in the office and at the same time to attend multiple calls but with time I learned how to handle it. The most enjoyable part of this placement was that I got to learn how to work professionally and co-workers were always nice and friendly to work with. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more

AppleOne Photos