AppleOne Employee Reviews

Would never work with another Temporary company
Machine Operator / Assembler (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON15 November 2017
Temporary Agencies are more or less for people that just want something to do on a temporary basis but they don't work for the person requiring full time employment. They are just looking to fill their pockets not to actually help folks find full time jobs.
Disorganized
Human Resources - Staffing Consultant (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2017
not a very nice work environment, management treats staff inappropriate, long hours with very little pay, there is no room for growth, just an overall bad experience
Pros
non
Cons
does not care about the employees
They teach you to be an unethical recruiter
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON13 October 2017
When I worked at Apple One, I received no training from my manager. One my first day the only training I got from my manager was to put some ad on line and bring in people. At Appleone they make you post fake posting for fake jobs and we interview candidates only to get their references which is a business leads. The culture at Apple One is cut throat. They have a incredible high turn over with recruiters and the staff that work their or either lifers who have confidence. Often not getting a raise for 10 Years.
Pros
you get a base salary
Cons
its a Low base salary
You want to get paid for your time
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON10 October 2017
If your looking for a job cuz you need money to afford to live. Stay away from this hole then. I have worked 4 weeks now yet to receive my first pay. This is so not what I need. Complete and utter bull was severely depressed before and have no zest for life. Now I am super depressed lost my home cuz of them I can't eat. The absolute worst place I have worked so don't recommend wasting any time there.
Pros
Cons
No pay for your time
Friendly staff
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON26 September 2017
The staff are friendly and they really help people who either make an appointment or drop in. I would consider telling others who are looking for a job about how great they really were.
Pros
paid weekly
It is a job until something better can be found but not something I'd reccommend long term
Various Positions (Current Employee) –  Ontario24 September 2017
It's a scam to take a chunk out of your paycheck while never really looking for work that suits the needs of the individual. It's a job until you find someting better.
productive and fun enviroment to work for
Customer/Sales Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON22 September 2017
It was a fun company to work for with a positive environment and I enjoyed my time working for this company. It allowed me to be productive and grow as an employee.
Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, BM20 September 2017
The payments came on time, the people were easy to contact. Their a bit busy sometimes so you may not get through right away but they do take all calls.
Good entry-level position
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Ontario19 July 2017
Good introduction to a sales environment. Good training. Branch Manager is supportive and a good role model. Company lacks some consistency. Lower than industry average compensation.
Summary
Human Resource Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON25 June 2017
It's a good place to work if you are young and are looking for a career because their are all kinds of things you can do so long as you can stay long enough to get enough seniority to be able to pick and choose the areas you like to work as.
Great learning experience
Employment Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 June 2017
It's all about numbers - sales role
it is a 360 desk
recruiting
interviewing
data entry
references
building relationships with companies
monthly sales targets
must have good time management skills
great staff
Pros
Great staff
Cons
All about numbers
Great Company
Account Executive / Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON27 May 2017
Great company to work for. Has one of the best comp structures in the industry. Family oriented environment where your hard work is recognized directly by the Canadian leadership team.
Good training program in place to ensure you have all the resources to help you succeed in your role.
You get full autonomy around what types of accounts and recruits you manage. You can initially pick your own industry …
this agency have some of the best companies you can work to
General Labourer/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 May 2017
i learned a lot of jobs cause they send you to different companies. the workers are very helpful and knowledgeable. the hardest part of the job is when you begin to like the job they send you to other companies it;s like you don't have a chance to get hired permanently
Pros
they have good companies to send workers
Cons
the chance of getting hired full time is slim
Great opertunities
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON16 May 2017
Great company, they help u find a job, may not be long term but will place you somewhere else if job is finished, great communication on location and instructions of employment
Simple staffing agency
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ON6 May 2017
Simple staffing agency gets the job done. Employees at the agency are nice and helpful. Can usually find work within a few weeks.

The actual job sites themselves can unfortunately treat your fairly poorly sometimes.
Pros
Quick Work
Cons
Poor pay, zero chance of full time hire or advancment, extreamly physically demanding
Very Helpful
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC2 May 2017
Great places to work at, and the staff is very helpful on finding you work. I had a great time doing business with Apple One. Very flexible with clients.
Pros
Flexibility, Helpful.
Cons
Sometimes no work for weeks, Low rates.
Well managed, equitable pay, variety of opportunities
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Barrie and Simcoe County16 April 2017
Well managed company that provided its clients/employees with equitable positions within a variety of industries. Personally, allowed me to quickly find a job that allowed for me to earn an income and focus my efforts on applying for school.
Overall Summary
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON9 March 2017
AppleOne is a great employment agency, whether you are looking for an immediate job because you have been let go or part-time (here and there) to help with bills while you take care of your small children the rest of the time.
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON7 March 2017
I really enjoyed working for Apple One! The company was very good, job advancement was there. Being an office coordinator taught me alot and has built on my resume to further my career into a different avaneue!
funplace company
Material Handler, Order Picker & Packer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON14 February 2017
i leaned the values of team work. the workplace is good. Its not a regular job.Its a contract based job.the hardest part is too much lifting.The staff is good.
Cons
agency job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AppleOne. Our community is ready to answer.