AppleOne Employee Reviews in Canada

High tension...
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Scarborough, ONApril 28, 2016
High tension, due to the planning and building of the TORONTO TRUMP TOWER AND HOTEL.
A lot of attention to details. The collaboration between engineers and architects was unstable at times and there were so many changes to be made in the contracts alone!
No job security for me, because my boss like to micro-manage.
That made my job(s) very difficult at time. I cannot be everywhere at once.
Fun loving Job agency
Risk Representative (Current Employee) –  Scarborough, ONMay 15, 2016
I Love to Work with AppleOne. As soon as I applied for a job very first time, they respond. In my workplace, the co-workers (Working for AppleOne) are very much professional and respectful,AppleOne brings the fun jobs which are not really hard at all, everything is simple and easy.
Pros
Fun, easygoin workplace, helpful
Cons
Don't find out yet
god company to work for when they have work for you
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Oshawa, ONApril 6, 2016
ive worked for them on and off for two yrs and well there was never a lot of work and a lot of arguing to get work, when there was work they made sure you got paid even when there was an occasional error in your pay.
Pros
there is a oaycheck at the end of each week.
Cons
lack off work, non flexible to work with you.
Friendly, Helpful team
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJune 21, 2016
Great people to work for. Always ready to help
As soon as I applied for a job very first time, they responded. In my workplace, the co-workers (Working for AppleOne) are very much professional and respectful.
Professional and Fun
Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ONDecember 4, 2015
I had a great experience working for Apple One and sent several friends to them as well. Suzanne Trottier in the Barrie Office helped me find work on several occasions when I was available and placed me in environments that were geared towards my lifestyle.

I would highly recommend Apple One for job placement in the near future for anyone I know looking for work.
Amazing!
Intern (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ONJune 2, 2016
It is a great place to work, great people and great experience! I have learned so much already in my short time here! The people are amazing and so helpful and I am excited to use all the skills I have learned here in my future.
Great for helping to find a job
Distributor (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONFebruary 14, 2016
Great finding a place to work. Given options of where you want to work. Friendly staff make finding a job easy. Simple video on safety to watch.
Pros
Great hours. 8 a day.
Cons
Take money off your paycheque every hour you are working
Good staffing agency
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ONFebruary 14, 2016
this is a staffing agency with multiple openings in many factories and warehouses. Must be willing to work in unusual wokplaces
Fun
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 18, 2016
I Love Working for apple one, i learned a lot , co workers are very much much and respectful , nothing was hard at all everything was simple and easy.
Receptionist/ Office Administration
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Richmond Hill, ONMay 26, 2015
Decent company to work for if you are just starting out and need entry level experience working in different office settings. The office staff was very friendly but they couldn't offer full time permanent work. Most of the positions are temporary and therefore there is no job security and the salary offered isn't that appealing.
Found a job quick, good pay, great flexibility
General Labourer (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, ONJanuary 24, 2016
AppleOne is probably one of the greatest employment agencies. They got me a job fairly quickly, and with decent pay during the summer.
Will come back for more seasonal work!
Thanks!
Employment Agency
Temporary Employee Agent (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONOctober 13, 2015
This employment agency helped me twelve years ago gain my job at YPM, so I haven't worked for them since 2002.

They are able to place me in several part-time gigs until the full-time position became available to me.

The staff were pleasant and will to go the extra mile to find me work.
Pros
I'd work for them again
Cons
Nothing comes to mind
Wonderful staff that is always eager to help employees in career advancement.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  BurnabyOctober 2, 2014
I thoroughly enjoy working for AppleOne and finding temporary placements that allow me to develop my career and gain experience in a number of fields. Thus far, I have only had one placement for four months with BC Hydro and was amazed at the wonderful work place culture and professionalism displayed by all staff at all times.
Strong team organization
Recruiter Assistant (Former Employee) –  ONSeptember 24, 2015
The branch manager was skilled and was able to manage the team really well. I was given basic tasks but still I learned a lot through them.
CDN head office management team have their head in the sand and dont know how to run a company
Annoymous (Current Employee) –  SomewhereNovember 15, 2014
Low pay, over worked, poor management team, outdated infrastructure, ten years behind the competition.
Pros
branch level peeps are amazing to work with
Cons
long hours, paid twice monthly, commissions are taken back from you
machine operator / general labor
machine operator / general labor (Former Employee) –  Milton BurlingtonJanuary 19, 2015
I've only done this a few jobs for appleone and everytime I go it could be one day a week or one day they tell you all it could last longer or end soon then expected.and then when I try to call the look for other work oh sorry you don't have anything for you total waste time management sucks in the pace sucked don't work for appleone don't waste your time
Pros
free lunch
Cons
always trying to get me a continental shift i asked for afternoons
TJX was fun and welcoming place
Temp work for TJX (Former Employee) –  Bramalea ONApril 22, 2015
They got me in to TJX, which was a really nice and fun place. The supervisors and coworkers I had were wonderful. I learned how much rewarding it was to work 5 days a week instead of part time. The hardest part of the job was when it was busy near the ends of the shift and you had a big order that you need help to finish, but everyone else is busy at the time.

Appleone is a temp agency that has some awesome people there and not so awesome people there. I loved the ladies from apple one who worked in office at the TJX building.
Pros
they treat you fairly
Cons
temp work - you could be laid off if things get slow
boring work
Terrian Equestrian (Former Employee) –  queen streetAugust 27, 2015
not muck to say you word and get paid it was an angecy so i let after a wile they find horrib jobs for people its not worth the effort to work for an agency
Fun and productive
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Delta, BCApril 27, 2015
Excellent place to work. I would start my day with picks and end it with loading. Management team was top notch employees were excellent to work with.
Pros
Boss paid for timmies runs
Cons
Productive and fun place to work
Office and Payroll Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ONAugust 9, 2015
Open door policy
Able to grow with company
Fun working environment