AppleOne

AppleOne Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I like working at Appleone but work was getting less frequent than usual.
General Labour (Current Employee), BramptonDecember 8, 2014
Cons: on call job.
Appleone is a agency I wok for its good work but I only work if they call me in, so I can go weeks without work and if I don't work, I don't get paid. so I'm looking for a more stable job to help support my family.
Apple One
Receptionist/ Secretary/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Richmond HillDecember 3, 2014
Good company to work for if you are just starting out as a new graduate. would not recommend this company if you are looking for job security, they only hire for temporary positions.
CDN head office management team have their head in the sand and dont know how to run a company
Annoymous (Current Employee), SomewhereNovember 15, 2014
Pros: branch level peeps are amazing to work with
Cons: long hours, paid twice monthly, commissions are taken back from you
Low pay, over worked, poor management team, outdated infrastructure, ten years behind the competition.
Great experiences
Customer Service Rep (Temp) (Former Employee), torontoOctober 20, 2014
Pros: quick work
Cons: short term contracts
appleone gave me many new and different opportunities. They were able to find jobs I was interested in and would excel in. They were good at pairing me with opportunities within my field.
Wonderful staff that is always eager to help employees in career advancement.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), BurnabyOctober 2, 2014
I thoroughly enjoy working for AppleOne and finding temporary placements that allow me to develop my career and gain experience in a number of fields. Thus far, I have only had one placement for four months with BC Hydro and was amazed at the wonderful work place culture and professionalism displayed by all staff at all times.
Work
Material Handler/Receiving/ Refurbish Technician (Current Employee), DeltaSeptember 3, 2014
Great people to work for. Always ready to help
The money wasnt so great but at the same time i was doing an entry level job. Will definitely work for them if any higher paying job come up.
Different Work at different work places
Reciver (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJuly 18, 2014
Working with Apple One sending me to work different warehouses as a result i got different working skill experience according to the jobs. I work as a shipper and reciever,packer, order picker and various other jobs.
Good experience
General Labourer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 16, 2014
Pros: location
A part time position. Light warehouse duties. Co-workers were helpful.
Awesome Employment Agency
Temporary Assignment (Current Employee), Barrie, ONJuly 8, 2014
Pros: quick to find employment.
Welcoming Staff, Very Attentive And Able To Answer All Questions/Concerns. Quick And Easy Sign Up Process!
fairly friendly and steady work most of the time.
General Labourer (Current Employee), Burlington, ONJune 25, 2014
Pros: more job flexability
work was not always as described weight wise usually more, quick to help when you need it, pleasant phone manner.
fun team work
receiving (Former Employee), Delta, BCApril 24, 2014
The work environment was very friendly, multicultural, like family
Great experience in working as a Data Entry
Data Entry (Former Employee), MississaugaMarch 28, 2014
Everyday at work was fun. I had good and friendly colleagues. My manager was very helpful. He taught me a lot of things related with the job. It was my first job in Canada and I had to adjust to the work environment here. The most enjoyable part of the job is reaching the quota everyday. There's a sense of fulfillment when you are able to do your job – more... efficient and effective. – less
Temp Agency
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Brampton, ONMarch 13, 2014
This company successfully found me a full time job that i enjoyed. They placed me into a full time position quickly.
driving forkilfts singing with friends
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Surrey, BCMarch 5, 2014
Pros: pizza days and hot lunch
Cons: it depended on the amount of inventory it got from china
It was a great job till the massive layoffs great benefits and medical. got my severance
General Labour, Administration
General Labourer, Data Steward (Former Employee), Brampton, WoodbridgeFebruary 20, 2014
I was not impressed by Apple One in the least. I registered with them in February, they lost my file. I had to re-register with them in June and did not receive any communication from them. I called and left messages, sent emails, and never heard back. They only got me one job in the year I was registered with them.

I would not recommend Apple One – more... Employment to anyone. – less
Productive and Great team
Administrate Assistant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 16, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: no enough duties
Employment Agency

• Prepared packages with forms required for the candidate´s file and setup filing system.
• Operated office equipment including copier, fax machine and scanner.
• Assisted with recruiting candidates by locating resumes
• Assisted with researching job posting using job search websites and social media such as Workopolis, Indeed and – more... Linked In.
• Assisted receptionist by reviewing, verifying the hours worked by employees on payroll. – less
lack of communication
admin (Former Employee), Toronto ONFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: temp work
Cons: ignorance
Recruiters hardly ever return phone calls or emails. It's impossible to get in touch with anybody.
Could be better
Plas Tech Extrusions (Former Employee), Barrie, ONJanuary 8, 2014
Only worked there for a couple of months but during my time with them I found out that it isn't what I thought it was going to be.
Hard working, professional and organized
Administration (Current Employee), Oakville, ONNovember 25, 2013
My ten years of experience working in an office environment dealing Management/Supervisor, providing excellent Administrative services and organizational development has allow me to significantly contribute to several fortune, I am a results driven, professional, seeking opportunities to build on that success.
Very productie job
Production Worker (Former Employee), Richmond, BCOctober 2, 2013
Pros: job goes by quickly
Cons: sometimes weight of merchandaise is too heavy to lift
The job is picking and packing. I was conspicuously interesting because picking merchandise was prominently fun.

1 2 3 4 5

About AppleOne

Founded in 1964, and built on a policy of helping quality individuals like yourself achieve your employment goals, AppleOne has – Read more