Apple Employee Reviews

By far the best job i have had to date
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 April 2016
the environment is always fast paced and friendly. You would be hard pressed to find a better and more diverse group of people to work with!
video games room, nice workplace and equipment
Technical support/Customer care/Sales (Former Employee) –  Delta, BC8 April 2016
Nice place to work, everyone was friendly and helpful. There was no advancement in the call center, and its too bad the place was shut down after a few months.
I great culture for a great job
Part-time Genius (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON30 March 2016
The culture that the stores provide is one of success and friendship. going to work is a lot of fun and it is great knowing that I will never have to tackle the same thing twice. The high standards make it great easy to aim for a high position. the management is very open and available for all questions and are willing to talk to you about anything that is needed.
Great place to work at
Technician/Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON16 March 2016
Apple is a great place to work at with competitive wages and so many opportunities to grow. Loved my experience there and would recommend it to anyone.
An experience like no other
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2016
Working with Apple, gives you the opportunity to work with some of the best people you will meet in your life! The environment is so inclusive of all people and this creates for a very comforting work dynamic.
Great Company To Work For
Genius (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 March 2016
I Spent 5 years at Apple and enjoyed every minute of it.

Exemplary company ethos where everyone gets along with one another.

Always busy yet every day is a rewarding one.

Very generous benefits and life insurance package with extras.

Encouraging opportunities to grow in ones career and explore new opportunities within the company.
Pros
Uplifting work environment, very little stress
Cons
Retail hours which are non consistent.
Rewarding work in the education division
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 March 2016
Very rewarding work in helping students improve achievement levels and student engagement. I worked with K-12 schools, colleges, and universities throughout Manitoba and Saskatchewan supplying solutions to help with various needs for improving teaching and learning. We worked with government departments to help implement provincial standards.
Pros
Group insurance plan, car allowance
High Demand Environment
Apple Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 February 2016
You have to maintain a positive outlook on your day to ensure that your customers are met with positive vibes regardless of any stress the store traffic or personal issues.
Awesome work environment, mediocre Management team
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2016
Learned a lot of life skills.
CoWorkers are more like Family with similar interest and directions.
Get to inspire the not-so-inspired customers everyday and giving WOW moments to each individuals.
Great culture and place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 January 2016
Amazing company, total compensation package could be better. More opportunities in the U.S market as compared to Canada. At times, management does not have a clear vision for Apple Business.
Amazing place to work!
Apple IS&T and Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC27 January 2016
Very professional and well organized place to work, very much like no other. Great team, fast paced environment, understanding and realistic management team in every Apple store. many opportunities available. One of the most enjoyable part of job is still having so much energy at the end of every day.
Pros
They treat you amazing.
Cons
Difficult to get into.
Good place to work for when you are a student
Service Technician (iOS Device Technician) (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 January 2016
A lot to lean specially when you are young. You meet all types of people. You learn from them and move on! Company has room for improvement.
Great Values, strong customer focus
sales associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2016
It's never a dull moment at Apple. I've enhanced my customer experience since I've been at Apple. They focus on customer value as well as employee job satisfaction. I work with over 100 people, and everyone is so friendly! We don't have team building exercises, yet everyone gets along. The hardest part of my job is trying to change positions. There isn't much movement within the company. The most enjoyable part is being able to go to work everyday and learn something new.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Repetitive
The Excitement of working at Apple.
MANAGER, MUSIC (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2015
Nothing is more exciting than working at Apple. Being part of the growth of the company was both personally and financially rewarding. I am very thankful for my time there. They do have problems with upper middle management who try to take credit for everything,
Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2015
Great place to work, with good benefits, and perks are readily available for staff. The people are amazing and there is lots of room to grow.
The best company in the world
BOH-Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC6 December 2015
Working at apple is an exciting experience and there are challenges almost everyday which are a pleasure to deal with mostly because they are all unique and you will learn a lot out of it. All the employees be it in management or expert or genius or specialist they are all trained very well. Very good benefits and also very good pay system. i would not have left the company after 4 years even with all these great things, the only major thing that was lacking is the advancement for a person in the profile of his or her choice. Being an hardcore inventory person I would have stuck on to the company if it had any kind of advancement locally.
Pros
Absolutely the best work place I have ever worked in my 19 year career.
Cons
Advancement is slow and dependent on how willing you are ready to work in other departments, which you would otherwise dislike or are not ready to try out.
Good people and environment.
Senior Technical Support Representative/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON25 November 2015
I enjoyed all that I learned about the Apple computer software. The management use to let we work mostly during the week. Had a lot of weekends off. Only bad about the job is the sad pay.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Poor pay
Great environment
Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 November 2015
Apple was a great place to meet friends and great people. The training course is really in depth and thorough. Managers are fair and good people
Pros
People
Cons
Hours
nice work place professional environment
iOS Advisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 October 2015
professional enviroment, friendly people , modern office and modern and up to date office computers , pay is low and no employee discounts.
Fun Workplace
Family Room Specialist/Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 August 2015
- Great management who provide support throughout your career
- Great job culture as everything is fun
- Work/Life balance
- Fast-Paced environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2