Apple Employee Reviews

fantastic culture and amazing people !
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB13 December 2012
Typical day is marrying the ideals of technically minded young professionals with a proficiency to providing transformational product experiences who are not experienced in Business to Business minded individuals who know little about the technology they need to make their businesses run more efficiently
Pros
culture and support
Cons
work/life balance
Today's Chef are tomorrows IT's
Designer, Programmer and Publisher (Current Employee) –  Toronto,On28 August 2014
Pizza hut is hard place to work. There is so much to do while not provided with enough time to complete the tasks. It however open room to learn and improve many skills. It is a good place for an IT to start. Team work, Organization, time management are few of the skills which are obtained or improved working at the Pizza hut.
Fun work environment.
Technical Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 July 2015
I enjoyed working at Apple in the Steve Jobs era. Since the passing of Steve, the company has started to go down a path I'm not that passionate about. I value my time spent at Apple and will take the great knowledge they gave me to whatever I do next. It's just time for a change.
Great environment
Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 November 2015
Apple was a great place to meet friends and great people. The training course is really in depth and thorough. Managers are fair and good people
Pros
People
Cons
Hours
Fun and packed with new learning oppurtinuties.
Family Room Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 July 2015
Apple is a great company to work with, I love working at apple, every day I learn something new. Apple takes care of its employees in great respect. I am very exited and happy to be a part of apple team.
Pros
confidential
Cons
na
Big brand, but small issues still got addressed
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS25 May 2014
Working for Apple was an experience, to say the least. Our customers were a mix of people new to our technology, people passionate about our technology, and people angry because their technology wasn't working the way they wanted it to be, but we had the tools for dealing with all of them. Whether our resources were feeling comfortable being drawn into hour-long conversations about the differences between computers or knowing which of our colleagues to ask for a specific detail or knowing just when to find someone else to help our customer out, they were always available. Our leadership team had some rough patches in my time there, but things were constantly being worked on and our leadership team did show genuine interest in making sure every employee was set up for their own personal successes, even if things took a few months to sort out.
Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2015
Great place to work, with good benefits, and perks are readily available for staff. The people are amazing and there is lots of room to grow.
Rewarding Experience
Child Care Center Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 April 2015
I enjoy working at Apple Child Care Center
I love the environment, my co-workers and the children.
Everyone is very friendly, caring and is all about being a TEAM! which I find very important.
Pros
Gaining knowledge and understanding of child developments
Cons
Hours Cut
Frequently busy store
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto5 February 2015
This location of the Apple store is ridiculously busy all the time. I learned to think quickly on my feet, how to respond to a myriad of questions, how to relay information with other staff, and how to deal with sometimes challenging customers.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Poor management at the time
Same as Previous
Technical Care Management (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON5 December 2014
They outsource the call center help to a company that does respect its employees.
Home work balance is awful. You work 44 hours on calls for 8 months out of the year, and you are pressured to take extra time off when they are 'slow' even when you are not compensated enough to buy food and bills.
nice work place professional environment
iOS Advisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 October 2015
professional enviroment, friendly people , modern office and modern and up to date office computers , pay is low and no employee discounts.
Nice place to work and phenomenal people to work with
specialist manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton25 August 2014
Not a bad place to work, wouldn't work there again if I had the chance to, full of optimistic people, but too much stress on the job. Management is alright but goals are kinda unreachable especially at christmas.
Pros
1 hour lunch & good pay
Cons
Too much stress
Great Potential
Senior Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, Ontario30 September 2014
I worked for a Vendor site for Apple. Apple and the Job itself was Fantastic even though it was difficult. I excelled at the job and the position. The problem was it was for a Vendor site and the site was run very very poorly. Fantastic co-workers, Management was horrible. I left because someone threatened to physically fight me, instead of firing him, they gave me a water bottle. They just hand you stuff that Apple gives them to you to shut you up. Management fired over 150 people and then attempted to replace them. They could not because the Vendor's reputation in the region is viewed very poorly. The Management team has run three call centre's into the ground. Wish Management was organized better and that they viewed a worker not as a "person in a seat" but as a human being.
Pros
Co-workers, some of the most fantastic people you have ever met
Cons
Management was run very poorly by a person who has lost connection with the people under her
Productive and Challenging
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 February 2015
I really enjoyed working for Apple. I loved the people and the hustle, I also really liked the potential within the company.
Pros
Great pay, good energy, good employees, good benefits
Cons
Random/inconsistent work hours, sometimes a bit stressful
Fun place for students and young people to work
Desktop Technical Support Specialist (MacOSX10) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 June 2013
Constantly receive praise from customers who rave about the customer service and product reliability compared to competitors. Good set up of support. Nice environment for employment.
Fun Workplace
Family Room Specialist/Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 August 2015
- Great management who provide support throughout your career
- Great job culture as everything is fun
- Work/Life balance
- Fast-Paced environment
Fast-paced and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Apple Expert) (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON12 September 2012
Apple provides an energetic atmosphere with a lot of room for growth and learning. The people working with Apple I have always found to be helpful, friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to help the customers.
always learning
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 March 2015
Never boring and is always busy. Fun friendly staff and everyone works together as a family. Managers and staff work hand in hand as equals and we are always improving one another to become better workers and people.
You never stop learning!
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 February 2015
If you've ever walked into an Apple store you know it can get pretty busy and crazy BUT I assure you that in that mess is a vast amount of knowledge and help to make sure you make the right decisions!
Good culture
Back of House Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec6 July 2014
A great place to work especially for students. Good benefits and very flexible schedules. Management very understanding and co-workers are amazing!
Pros
Culture, management, pay, benefits
Cons
Tough to advance

4.3