Apple Employee Reviews

Great Company To Work For
Genius (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 March 2016
I Spent 5 years at Apple and enjoyed every minute of it.

Exemplary company ethos where everyone gets along with one another.

Always busy yet every day is a rewarding one.

Very generous benefits and life insurance package with extras.

Encouraging opportunities to grow in ones career and explore new opportunities within the company.
Pros
Uplifting work environment, very little stress
Cons
Retail hours which are non consistent.
Rewarding work in the education division
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB9 March 2016
Very rewarding work in helping students improve achievement levels and student engagement. I worked with K-12 schools, colleges, and universities throughout Manitoba and Saskatchewan supplying solutions to help with various needs for improving teaching and learning. We worked with government departments to help implement provincial standards.
Pros
Group insurance plan, car allowance
un endroit ou il fait bon travailler
Spécialiste (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC1 March 2016
J'aime particulièrement travailler dans cet environnement de travail ou tout change rapidement et ou on doit apprendre rapidement et efficacement.
High Demand Environment
Apple Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 February 2016
You have to maintain a positive outlook on your day to ensure that your customers are met with positive vibes regardless of any stress the store traffic or personal issues.
Awesome work environment, mediocre Management team
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2016
Learned a lot of life skills.
CoWorkers are more like Family with similar interest and directions.
Get to inspire the not-so-inspired customers everyday and giving WOW moments to each individuals.
Great culture and place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 January 2016
Amazing company, total compensation package could be better. More opportunities in the U.S market as compared to Canada. At times, management does not have a clear vision for Apple Business.
Amazing place to work!
Apple IS&T and Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC27 January 2016
Very professional and well organized place to work, very much like no other. Great team, fast paced environment, understanding and realistic management team in every Apple store. many opportunities available. One of the most enjoyable part of job is still having so much energy at the end of every day.
Pros
They treat you amazing.
Cons
Difficult to get into.
Good place to work for when you are a student
Service Technician (iOS Device Technician) (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 January 2016
A lot to lean specially when you are young. You meet all types of people. You learn from them and move on! Company has room for improvement.
Great Values, strong customer focus
sales associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 January 2016
It's never a dull moment at Apple. I've enhanced my customer experience since I've been at Apple. They focus on customer value as well as employee job satisfaction. I work with over 100 people, and everyone is so friendly! We don't have team building exercises, yet everyone gets along. The hardest part of my job is trying to change positions. There isn't much movement within the company. The most enjoyable part is being able to go to work everyday and learn something new.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Repetitive
The Excitement of working at Apple.
MANAGER, MUSIC (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2015
Nothing is more exciting than working at Apple. Being part of the growth of the company was both personally and financially rewarding. I am very thankful for my time there. They do have problems with upper middle management who try to take credit for everything,
Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 December 2015
Great place to work, with good benefits, and perks are readily available for staff. The people are amazing and there is lots of room to grow.
The best company in the world
BOH-Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC6 December 2015
Working at apple is an exciting experience and there are challenges almost everyday which are a pleasure to deal with mostly because they are all unique and you will learn a lot out of it. All the employees be it in management or expert or genius or specialist they are all trained very well. Very good benefits and also very good pay system. i would not have left the company after 4 years even with all these great things, the only major thing that was lacking is the advancement for a person in the profile of his or her choice. Being an hardcore inventory person I would have stuck on to the company if it had any kind of advancement locally.
Pros
Absolutely the best work place I have ever worked in my 19 year career.
Cons
Advancement is slow and dependent on how willing you are ready to work in other departments, which you would otherwise dislike or are not ready to try out.
Good people and environment.
Senior Technical Support Representative/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON25 November 2015
I enjoyed all that I learned about the Apple computer software. The management use to let we work mostly during the week. Had a lot of weekends off. Only bad about the job is the sad pay.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Poor pay
Great environment
Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 November 2015
Apple was a great place to meet friends and great people. The training course is really in depth and thorough. Managers are fair and good people
Pros
People
Cons
Hours
nice work place professional environment
iOS Advisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 October 2015
professional enviroment, friendly people , modern office and modern and up to date office computers , pay is low and no employee discounts.
Fun Workplace
Family Room Specialist/Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 August 2015
- Great management who provide support throughout your career
- Great job culture as everything is fun
- Work/Life balance
- Fast-Paced environment
a dry and dull place to work with little compensation
Care Technician Minacs (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON3 August 2015
The atmosphere is very draining. This may be similar in other call centers. The hours and the pay are the worst i've ever experienced. There is little room for advancement and if if you did advance the pay is still minimal and the hours don't allow for much of a life outside of work.
Pros
people are very nice and mngmt tries to do with what they have
Cons
horrible hours and pay
Great Place to Work
AREA SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  TORONTO22 July 2015
Overall, Apple was a great place to work. They put so much time and effort into their employees and products its hard not to come to work passionate everyday.
Pros
The opportunity to train team members on an incredible product that I am passionate about. Also, having a mobile office where my surroundings changed on a daily basis as well as my team.
Cons
Little opportunity for career advancement
An Overall great experience representing the best product.
Expert (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 July 2015
My time at Apple has taught me a lot in terms of how to align with people and learn the true value of leadership. I started with Apple as a part-time specialist, and worked my way to Sales Expert. It was a great experience in a sense that I didn't just work on my own success, but I started to spread that success to others. I became a mentor to many and I inspired many to transform relationships and create owners that were promoters.
Pros
Great Benefits, Job Security, Great people to work with
Cons
Not the best work/life balance
Fun and packed with new learning oppurtinuties.
Family Room Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 July 2015
Apple is a great company to work with, I love working at apple, every day I learn something new. Apple takes care of its employees in great respect. I am very exited and happy to be a part of apple team.
Pros
confidential
Cons
na

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2