Apple Employee Reviews

Great environment
Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON16 November 2015
Apple was a great place to meet friends and great people. The training course is really in depth and thorough. Managers are fair and good people
Pros
People
Cons
Hours
nice work place professional environment
iOS Advisor (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC30 October 2015
professional enviroment, friendly people , modern office and modern and up to date office computers , pay is low and no employee discounts.
Fun Workplace
Family Room Specialist/Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB17 August 2015
- Great management who provide support throughout your career
- Great job culture as everything is fun
- Work/Life balance
- Fast-Paced environment
a dry and dull place to work with little compensation
Care Technician Minacs (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON3 August 2015
The atmosphere is very draining. This may be similar in other call centers. The hours and the pay are the worst i've ever experienced. There is little room for advancement and if if you did advance the pay is still minimal and the hours don't allow for much of a life outside of work.
Pros
people are very nice and mngmt tries to do with what they have
Cons
horrible hours and pay
Great Place to Work
AREA SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  TORONTO22 July 2015
Overall, Apple was a great place to work. They put so much time and effort into their employees and products its hard not to come to work passionate everyday.
Pros
The opportunity to train team members on an incredible product that I am passionate about. Also, having a mobile office where my surroundings changed on a daily basis as well as my team.
Cons
Little opportunity for career advancement
An Overall great experience representing the best product.
Expert (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 July 2015
My time at Apple has taught me a lot in terms of how to align with people and learn the true value of leadership. I started with Apple as a part-time specialist, and worked my way to Sales Expert. It was a great experience in a sense that I didn't just work on my own success, but I started to spread that success to others. I became a mentor to many and I inspired many to transform relationships and create owners that were promoters.
Pros
Great Benefits, Job Security, Great people to work with
Cons
Not the best work/life balance
Fun and packed with new learning oppurtinuties.
Family Room Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 July 2015
Apple is a great company to work with, I love working at apple, every day I learn something new. Apple takes care of its employees in great respect. I am very exited and happy to be a part of apple team.
Pros
confidential
Cons
na
Work experience
Technicien (Former Employee) –  montreal4 July 2015
A full day at apple will go really fast since there's so many people to help that keep me busy all the time. since i stated at apple i learned to do good customer experience to customer, leaned more about the apple device and also was trained in California to repair apple produce. the best management team so far in my career life and really helpful and nice coworkers. the hardest art of the job is sometime maintains couple hundred of the customer that visit the technical department and the fun part of it that no one in the place looses the cool and keep helping customer as every customer is their first customer.
Fun work environment.
Technical Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC2 July 2015
I enjoyed working at Apple in the Steve Jobs era. Since the passing of Steve, the company has started to go down a path I'm not that passionate about. I value my time spent at Apple and will take the great knowledge they gave me to whatever I do next. It's just time for a change.
It was a reasonable place to work
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton7 June 2015
There is a slight case of geeks gone wild here, and they have a culture where they are the best and if you don't know EVERYTHING about computers you're not as good as those who do. Steve Jobs is basically God here, its a bit bizarre, but at the end of the day he signs the cheques I guess, so he deserves some praise…
Great
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Markham, ON14 May 2015
Amazing place to work daily, great culture great people, great great great great reat great great greatreat great great greatreat great great greatreat great great great
Rewarding Experience
Child Care Center Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 April 2015
I enjoy working at Apple Child Care Center
I love the environment, my co-workers and the children.
Everyone is very friendly, caring and is all about being a TEAM! which I find very important.
Pros
Gaining knowledge and understanding of child developments
Cons
Hours Cut
Productive, fun, exciting, but little room for advancement
Retail Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario2 April 2015
Travel between multiple retail locations, join multiple conference calls throughout the week, assist others in growing in their role and with the company.
Select management is great and really assists with your development, others lack certain skills and do not always give the needed tools to succeed.
Hardest part of the job is staying busy and managing your time productively in the slower seasons with very little direction.
The most enjoyable part is finding success in your role by achieving your quota and seeing the growth in performance across your multiple locations.
Pros
Great benefits, great pay, beautiful office
Cons
little room for advancement, select management give poor feedback/reviews
Great Company, Unknowledgeable staff
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Missisauga20 March 2015
Great place to work but does not always follow through on promises. "Work life balance" is important to Apple in documentation but days are long and crowds are busy, so it always seemed the left hand didn't know what the right one was doing. Poor senior management in Canada in general.
Pros
Discounts, 3rd party discounts, stock buy-in
Cons
Management, long hours, unnecessary red tape.
always learning
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB18 March 2015
Never boring and is always busy. Fun friendly staff and everyone works together as a family. Managers and staff work hand in hand as equals and we are always improving one another to become better workers and people.
Great place to work and develop
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto16 February 2015
Nothing but great things to say about working for Apple. They have been amazing for my personal and professional development.
Productive and Challenging
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB6 February 2015
I really enjoyed working for Apple. I loved the people and the hustle, I also really liked the potential within the company.
Pros
Great pay, good energy, good employees, good benefits
Cons
Random/inconsistent work hours, sometimes a bit stressful
Frequently busy store
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto5 February 2015
This location of the Apple store is ridiculously busy all the time. I learned to think quickly on my feet, how to respond to a myriad of questions, how to relay information with other staff, and how to deal with sometimes challenging customers.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Poor management at the time
You never stop learning!
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB5 February 2015
If you've ever walked into an Apple store you know it can get pretty busy and crazy BUT I assure you that in that mess is a vast amount of knowledge and help to make sure you make the right decisions!
Great Job for a sales person
Apple Solution Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON3 February 2015
Drive sales through relationships with others to help you meet high targets. Can be very challenging to maintain high growth rates. Commission based environment. Apple culture is amazing to work for. Great perks, like yearly conferences. Gotta work every weekend.
Pros
Good Pay for Good sales people, Culture is good, Some job perks
Cons
Work Weekends

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3