Apple
1,278 reviews

Apple Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A job experience I have learned so much from
Creative Specialist (Current Employee), Providence, RINovember 21, 2014
Pros: free parking, great benefits
Cons: retail hours
I connect with people, and shine. I create rapport with our internal and external customer effortlessly. I are very approachable and I use humor to put people at ease quickly. While in a apple training session, I do my best to give the customer I individual attention and personalized service—which helps them focus on their training in a store environment – more... that could be distracting. The most enjoyable part about my job is enriching the customer life, introducing the customer to technology that will open other there mind to a whole new world. – less
PRODUCTIVE AND LEARNING PLACE
IPHONE SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Faridabad, HRNovember 19, 2014
Pros: picnic and day out
Cons: depend on situation
APPLE IS A VERY GOOD COMPANY
AND I LEARNT A LOT HERE AND EXPERIENCE LOTS OF NEW THINGS

I LEARN LOTS OF NEW THING LIKE PRODUCTIVITY AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PRODUCT AND IN THIS JOB CUSTOMERS ALSO TEACH US A LESSON EVERYDAY

THE MANAGEMENT OF APPLE IS REALLY HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE

CO WORKERS OF MINE ARE VERY SUPPORTIVE AND FUN LOVING WE GUYS ARE SUPPORTS – more... EACH OTHER

HARDEST PART OF MY JOB IS WHEN CUSTOMER DO NOT TRY TO UNDERSTAND

EVERYDAY IS ENJOYABLE OF MY JOB AND EVERYDAY I LEARN SOMETHING NEW FROM MY SENIORS OR SOMETIMES FROM MY COLLEAGUES – less
Great company
Care AHA Advisor iOS Chat (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, ColoradoNovember 18, 2014
Pros: insanely great benefits, great people to work with, fun technology
Cons: high stress, multiple customers at one time
One thing that is a constant at Apple is change. New products, great software!

Supporting customers and helping people discover new things is always a blast. Resolving issues and making a customers day even better is a reward in itself!

Working from home is a privilege and being provided with swag is a great bonus as well. The biggest challenge as – more... an at Home Advisor is networking and advancing because advancing is completely dependent on metrics, and many times, that is out of the advisors control.

Having the right manager is also vital as the team managers are who help guide your career path. I have been with Apple for just under 2 years and have had 4 managers, which can be a tad challenging. – less
excellent and fun
Business Development Sales Manager/Trainer (Former Employee), floridaNovember 18, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: no mistakes allowed
Great place to work great training and work benefits. The products basically sell themselves and everyone want to know how to use them and how they can own one. Excellent work life balance
Work from your own home!
At-Home Advisor (Current Employee), Athens, GANovember 17, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: short breaks
Working for Apple from home might be one of the greatest experiences. Typical day includes helping out many, many customers with their issues with various Apple devices. It's been such a great experience becoming so knowledgeable about all of Apple's technology.
A place to meet lifelong friends
GENIUS ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 17, 2014
Pros: good benefits, overtime pay, free transportation, 401k match
Cons: no work/life balance
Apple is a great place to learn about technology and to work with amazing people....and build not only knowledge but a friend base that will last a lifetime.
Apple is an amazing company
Specialist (Current Employee), Tigard, ORNovember 17, 2014
Cons: stand on hard floors all of the shift
I would not be looking for another job if I was able to stand on my feet all day and work a complete shift without physical problems.
Continuously Learning New Things, Productive Environment, Have Nerf Guns
iOS Senior Technical Advisor (Current Employee), Austin, TXNovember 16, 2014
Pros: good benefits, nice campus
Cons: calls may run through scheduled breaks and/or lunches
A typical day at work consists of assisting accessibility (vision and/or hearing impaired) and non-accessibility callers with their iOS devices. On a daily basis, the team members will help one another out when a problem they are having on a call cannot be fixed on their own; teamwork is strongly encouraged and vital in this position. The team of managers – more... in the iOS division are always pushing their team to reach full potential. The hardest part of the job is the volume of callers, but helps to maintain a rapport with customers, as well as keep focus on the task at hand. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of accomplishment by resolving issues which customers feel to be impossible. – less
Casual on attire but formal on work
Regional Trainer (Former Employee), New DelhiNovember 16, 2014
you have authority to express your ideas. Friendly environment with innovative culture.
Fast pace with great people and multiple buildings to take care of.
Facilities Maintenance Mechanic 5 (Former Employee), Cupertino, Ca.November 14, 2014
Pros: i work with the most wonderful people in the word
Cons: long commute
I am a self starter with energy to overwhelm my managers. I come in ready to get to my customers and complete their needs in a prompt, professional way and never leave until the job in done to there satisfaction.
How to work with many customers. They are the most important purpose of my job.
Management changes over night and I get along with 99% of – more... the management I have worked for.
My coworkers are like my family, and we get along great.
Leaving for the day.
Showing up for my shift. – less
exellent job
technical support and BEST BUY sales (Former Employee), pheonix,azNovember 14, 2014
the best job i have ever had great breaks amazing work enviornment and amazing co-workers
Fun place to work, but very political.
Mac Specialist (Former Employee), Southlake, TXNovember 13, 2014
Pros: benefits and healthcare
Cons: political, bias, bad management
I worked for Apple for 6 months just about. IT was a roller coaster. The only thing that makes that job bearable is your fellow employees. Otherwise it is the most fake company and has changed drastically management wise over the last few years.

Management needs a lot of work. It often says People are our soul but that is not the case anymore.

The – more... pay is too low for what you put up with and no commissions which in theory are good are rather criminal when your company sells its own product. – less
N/A
Traffic Clerk (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CANovember 11, 2014
A great company to work for, they are fair and treat their employee well.
Great company to work with
DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Cupertino, CANovember 11, 2014
Learned a lot during last 5 years in iOS development. Worked on Bluetooth, WiFi, Apple Pay automation
worst job ever
Sales Associate (Former Employee), palo alto,caNovember 11, 2014
worst job ever don't get me started. management is straight out of the dark ages target or kmart. not at all progressive or open door. i9n fact that door waqs literally kept shut add locked at all times.
. very lame and not what you would expect.
Productive and fun place to work,
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee), Austin, TXNovember 11, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
the job is amazing and working for such a large corporation as apple has been quite a rewarding opportunity
Great!
Family Room Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 10, 2014
What can I say? Apple is a fantastic company to work for and treats their employees as they should. You will learn a lot and you will meet a lot of people. You will never forget your time with Apple.
AWESOME
Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLNovember 10, 2014
What you learn from working here will take you so far in life .
Seems great at first.
Expert Sales Associate (Former Employee), Garden City, NYNovember 10, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: bad management
I worked for Apple for 3 years just about. IT was a rollercoaster. The only thing that makes that job bearable is your fellow employees. Otherwise it is the fakest company and has changed drastically management wise over the last few years.

The pay – more... is too low for what you put up with and no commissions which in theory are good are rather criminal when your company sells its own product. – less
Providing technical service to customers
Lead Technical Advisor (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLNovember 9, 2014
Inbound phone calls from AppleCare customers.
Although I already have technical knowledge, I have learned Apple technology.
The most enjoyable part of the job is pleasing the customer and making sure their reason for calling was resolved

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more