Apple Employee Reviews in Canada

Great
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONMay 14, 2015
Amazing place to work daily, great culture great people, great great great great reat great great greatreat great great greatreat great great greatreat great great great
Fast Pace Retail company
Expert/Business Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 16, 2013
There is no dull moment in Apple store. Once the store is open people flock inside the store to get an appointment or get to know the latest craze in town for technology. Being with Apple for almost 3 years is such a rewarding moment for me, everyday you learned new things and meeting interesting people along the way. We, as a team, we rely on each other. I can say that Teamwork is the key word for us. Our management always making it sure that we know the business acumen and whats our main focus for the day. They are always there for you whenever you need someone to talk to even on a stressful day.
Pros
big savings on accessories.
Cons
growth development are too slow
Great Job for a sales person
Apple Solution Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONFebruary 3, 2015
Drive sales through relationships with others to help you meet high targets. Can be very challenging to maintain high growth rates. Commission based environment. Apple culture is amazing to work for. Great perks, like yearly conferences. Gotta work every weekend.
Pros
good pay for good sales people, culture is good, some job perks
Cons
work weekends
Nice place to work and phenomenal people to work with
specialist manager (Former Employee) –  EdmontonAugust 25, 2014
Not a bad place to work, wouldn't work there again if I had the chance to, full of optimistic people, but too much stress on the job. Management is alright but goals are kinda unreachable especially at christmas.
Pros
1 hour lunch & good pay
Cons
too much stress
Frequently busy store
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  TorontoFebruary 5, 2015
This location of the Apple store is ridiculously busy all the time. I learned to think quickly on my feet, how to respond to a myriad of questions, how to relay information with other staff, and how to deal with sometimes challenging customers.
Pros
discounts
Cons
poor management at the time
Rewarding Experience
Child Care Center Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 22, 2015
I enjoy working at Apple Child Care Center
I love the environment, my co-workers and the children.
Everyone is very friendly, caring and is all about being a TEAM! which I find very important.
Pros
Gaining knowledge and understanding of child developments
Cons
Hours Cut
Excellent place for students!
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJanuary 8, 2014
A typical day for me would involve technical support and the odd sale here and there. In my time there I have had the opportunity to learn all about the Mac operating system, along with some of it's Pro Applications. Before I started here I knew nothing about the Apple culture or even the hardware itself. In the time I have spent here I have learned a lot and very quickly. The people that work there are second to none as they are probably some of the most supportive people I have ever met! The most enjoyable part of the job is how your fellow co-workers eventually begin to feel like one big extended family! It's a great place to work!
Big brand, but small issues still got addressed
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSMay 25, 2014
Working for Apple was an experience, to say the least. Our customers were a mix of people new to our technology, people passionate about our technology, and people angry because their technology wasn't working the way they wanted it to be, but we had the tools for dealing with all of them. Whether our resources were feeling comfortable being drawn into hour-long conversations about the differences between computers or knowing which of our colleagues to ask for a specific detail or knowing just when to find someone else to help our customer out, they were always available. Our leadership team had some rough patches in my time there, but things were constantly being worked on and our leadership team did show genuine interest in making sure every employee was set up for their own personal successes, even if things took a few months to sort out.
Same as Previous
Technical Care Management (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ONDecember 5, 2014
They outsource the call center help to a company that does respect its employees.
Home work balance is awful. You work 44 hours on calls for 8 months out of the year, and you are pressured to take extra time off when they are 'slow' even when you are not compensated enough to buy food and bills.
Today's Chef are tomorrows IT's
Designer, Programmer and Publisher (Current Employee) –  Toronto,OnAugust 28, 2014
Pizza hut is hard place to work. There is so much to do while not provided with enough time to complete the tasks. It however open room to learn and improve many skills. It is a good place for an IT to start. Team work, Organization, time management are few of the skills which are obtained or improved working at the Pizza hut.
Excellent place to work and improve technical and professional skills among a diverse and talented pool of colleagues and exceptional managers.
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 2, 2013
Without a doubt, the best job that I have ever had. The people that work there inspired me and encouraged me on those days when I really needed it. A fantastic learning experience and for a people-person like myself, I could not ask for more. I would highly recommend this retail experience as an eye-opener. Apple has set the bar for service and the complete customer experience and their employees are always nudging the bar upwards.
Pros
provides the ultimate retail environment in which to serve customers.
Cons
none.
Great place to work and develop
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  TorontoFebruary 16, 2015
Nothing but great things to say about working for Apple. They have been amazing for my personal and professional development.
Apple Review
Store Leader (Store Manager) (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BCApril 8, 2013
My days were certainly never the same twice. Apple environment is very fast paced. I could be right in the thick if things with sales/service teams, interacting with customers at one moment or on a strategic planing calls for the division. My most enjoyable part of the job was leading my team. I was so fortunate to hand pick every individual on my team. To see them all learn and grow so quickly was a blast! The toughest part was trying to maintain a great balance between family and my role with retail schedule being what it is. Overall an amazing experience!
You never stop learning!
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 5, 2015
If you've ever walked into an Apple store you know it can get pretty busy and crazy BUT I assure you that in that mess is a vast amount of knowledge and help to make sure you make the right decisions!
Great place to start your career
Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 13, 2015
Apple is a fantastic place to grow your personal attributes and try new things.
Great company and work environment
Genius Admin (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJanuary 9, 2015
Busy and fast paced environment surrounded with great coworkers.
Fun atmosphere
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 23, 2014
Friendly co-workers, encouraging environment. Lots of opportunity for advancement.
Fun and Fulfilling Work Environment
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 10, 2014
I have loved every minute at Apple. They teach your communication skills and how to thrive off of a positive and reinforcing work culture.
Fast-paced and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Apple Expert) (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Apple provides an energetic atmosphere with a lot of room for growth and learning. The people working with Apple I have always found to be helpful, friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to help the customers.
Team is Family
Specialist - Business Team and Training (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONJuly 22, 2014
I love working at Apple. It is an environment that's like family and we do important work to enrich people's lives.
Pros
great envrionment
Cons
retail hours

4.3