Apple

Apple Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive
Technical Lead (Current Employee), CAMarch 28, 2014
Pros: free lunch.
Understanding functional specifications, designing and developing creative solutions to meet business requirements.
Development of Mail using wap API’s.
Design and development of GUI items like Form, List, Textbox, Text Field, Checkbox, Radio Buttons, Grid items for listing, reading, compose of mail in English and Hindi languages.
Development of file – more... uploads and downloads using JSR 75(File Connection).
Involved in implementation of PCB across phones with JSR 75(PIM) using certain vcard format for backup of contacts from one phone model and retrieve from other.
Implementation and design of SMS Station.
Design and implementation of POP UP type questions.
Developed developer’s certificate for Motorola Phones for testing on restricted API’s like JSR 75.
Used Memory Profiler for optimization of memory utilization in mobiles and worked on jar size optimization for low end models.
Worked on OnDeviceDebug on specific phone models to solve the specific phone related issues. – less
Best Job I ever had!
AHA SENIOR TECHNICAL ADVISOR (Former Employee), Arlington, TXMarch 27, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: repetition
Fast Environment
Access to learn and develop skills
Grow on your own in a team setting
Awesome Benefits for all!
Exciting work culture with advancement opportunities
Genius Administrator (Current Employee), Cherry Hill, NJMarch 27, 2014
Pros: free software, discounts, health coverage, relationships
Cons: working weekends
A typical day at work consists of managing the flow of repairs. Communicating with customers about their repair status.
Thus far I have learned the paradigm of Apples' customer service while obtaining a deeper understanding of the management style.
The hardest part of the job is delivering difficult news to customers about repairs or the status of their – more... device.
I most enjoy interacting with customers. Teaching someone something new about their personal equipment is quite rewarding. – less
Very innovating and a great place to work
Team Manager (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 26, 2014
Apple is an awesome company. Apple loves there employees there is a reason why they are 1. Simply a great company to work for.
It's Apple - enough said
Mobility Specialist Tier (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 26, 2014
I was on the sales team at Apple, and alas, it was a contracted position. I would definitely go back - the most ideal place to work. Constantly fed, encouraged to do better with positive reinforcement and constructive criticism.
High productive environment.
Sr. Developer / Lead (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAMarch 26, 2014
Cons: short breaks.
Problem solving approach with best practices. Best Agile practices in terms of handling tasks, versioning and quality deliverables.
Fun and diverse environment
Expert Consultant (Former Employee), Danbury, CTMarch 25, 2014
Pros: free lunches, product launches
Cons: retail hours
Great place to work. The diversity and experience levels made this opportunity stand out from any other.
It was OK
Technical Advisor (Former Employee), Boulder, COMarch 25, 2014
I worked at two locations. I was a manger at the Denver store - Adult World. It was alright but I had a hard time finding good people to work there, as it was an adult video and toy shop. I went back to the Longmont store because it was closer to my home (at the time) but my hours kept getting cut so I had to quit.
Not as grand as you may think.
iOS T1 AMR-AHA (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 25, 2014
Pros: worked from home
Cons: same asinine call center setup
A typical day was just like any call center environment, except the fact my position was from home. I learned a lot about how Apple's iOS works and how simple it is to troubleshoot many problems. Management was nonexistent, if you needed help you were on your own. Thankfully there is team chat support, if they're available.
Fun place to work
Apple Care Advisor (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARMarch 25, 2014
I worked from home as an AppleCare Advisor. The training was informative, my manager was attentive, and my coworkers were awesome. A typical day involved signing in to a computer and phone then taking calls from people with computer issues. This company has great benefits and competitive compensation.
Interesting work culture
Staff Engg (Current Employee), CupertinoMarch 24, 2014
Work is a lot but some times interesting. This is an interesting and enjoyable place to work.
A day as a tech advisor
Technical Advisor (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 24, 2014
Pros: love the environment
Come in for work, log in to computer and phone, log in to the queue, wait for a call, take about 5-6 calls, go to lunch, come back , log back in to phone and queue, take some more calls, do a self training activity, then take more calls til I have to go home.
I learned how to control customers and take control of calls that aren't going very well, I – more... learned to be more patient as well.
Management was pretty lenient, but did their jobs and what they had to do. My co-workers were really cool and I met a lot of people.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers that are very angry or irate. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I got to help people with their problems, while casually talking to many different people are the country. – less
Typical Day At Work
At Home Advisor - Apple Care (Current Employee), OhioMarch 24, 2014
Pros: staff / department cohesion, benefits, healthcare, dental, vision, discounts
Cons: schedule changes
Apple offers great benefits and coverage, even for part time employees. They offer up to date information so their staff can assist customers with virtually any issue. The information is straight forward without needless banter. This allows staff quickly resolve the customer's issue so the customer can move onto achieving more important topics of their – more... day. – less
Very fun and exciting place to work that was fast paced.
Apple Specialist (Former Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: the people and tech.
Cons: very hard customers and more work then you can handle.
I worked at apple for 7 years
your average day at apple is very busy and has lots of work you always have something new to learn but also if you get the chance, a lot of different things to do from sales, to tech work to training.
i learned so, much more then i thought i would.
management was good in most aspects but in many cases they are doing what – more... they told from above so they can't to much for you which makes things bad.
co-workers are great and amazing people some or the best friends and people to know.
hardest part is the people (aka) the customers they are very demanding and the time, you are pull you so many different ways.
the people is the best part and all the great stuff you get to work with. – less
fun working and
Receiver (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAMarch 20, 2014
typical day consist of opening and carrying boxes over to enter into the system determining if the electronic is still able to fix or not
At-Home Advisor
At-Home Senior Advisor (Former Employee), HomeMarch 19, 2014
Cons: low pay
The role was basically a tech support job at home. Working from home can be great, however it was not for me. The training and communication in the organization was actually pretty well structured. The customers Apple has can be somewhat difficult to deal with, as are most in general.
Business Analyst with 8 years of experience in management and analysis of development
Business Analyst (Former Employee), CaliforniaMarch 18, 2014
Maintain a daily report to track the progress of various projects.
Recorded best practices and lessons learnt for future reference
Fun Atmosphere
Family Room Specialist (Current Employee), Woodbridge, VAMarch 18, 2014
Pros: amazing benefits
Cons: not many stores to transfer to.
The culture there is one of a kind. It honestly never felt like a job, as compared to other employers my day flew by. They are keen about development, and not settling, trying to make you the best possible you. Encouraged self development.
Productive and fun workplace
CPU, Account Security & Cross-trained iOS Advisor (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAMarch 17, 2014
Excellent place to work
Excellent job culture
Excellent management
Great Learning Experience
Specialist (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits, discounts, flexible scheduling, all around fun
Cons: need to pay better for what we do, hard to make in to career if so desired.
Overall I love the company. Great team to work with, great culture, and a leadership team that is interested in my development. You can learn a lot about just about anything here. Sure its a technology com nay but I have learned so much more than that. Great experiences that you can take anywhere.

Only downside is it is considered retail, but it is – more... much more than that. They still want to pay you retail pay for a knowledge base that would other wise pay significantly more. It is also hard to make the jump from the retail side to the corporate side in order to make it a career. – less

About Apple

Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices – Read more