Apple Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent place for students!
Specialist (Current Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 8, 2014
A typical day for me would involve technical support and the odd sale here and there. In my time there I have had the opportunity to learn all about the Mac operating system, along with some of it's Pro Applications. Before I started here I knew nothing about the Apple culture or even the hardware itself. In the time I have spent here I have learned a lot and very quickly. The people that work there are second to none as they are probably some of the most supportive people I have ever met! The most enjoyable part of the job is how your fellow co-workers eventually begin to feel like one big extended family! It's a great place to work!
Rewarding Experience
Child Care Center Assistant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: Gaining knowledge and understanding of child developments
Cons: Hours Cut
I enjoy working at Apple Child Care Center
I love the environment, my co-workers and the children.
Everyone is very friendly, caring and is all about being a TEAM! which I find very important.
Today's Chef are tomorrows IT's
Designer, Programmer and Publisher (Current Employee), Toronto,OnAugust 28, 2014
Pizza hut is hard place to work. There is so much to do while not provided with enough time to complete the tasks. It however open room to learn and improve many skills. It is a good place for an IT to start. Team work, Organization, time management are few of the skills which are obtained or improved working at the Pizza hut.
Nice place to work and phenomenal people to work with
specialist manager (Former Employee), EdmontonAugust 25, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunch & good pay
Cons: too much stress
Not a bad place to work, wouldn't work there again if I had the chance to, full of optimistic people, but too much stress on the job. Management is alright but goals are kinda unreachable especially at christmas.
Big brand, but small issues still got addressed
Specialist (Former Employee), Halifax, NSMay 25, 2014
Working for Apple was an experience, to say the least. Our customers were a mix of people new to our technology, people passionate about our technology, and people angry because their technology wasn't working the way they wanted it to be, but we had the tools for dealing with all of them. Whether our resources were feeling comfortable being drawn into hour-long conversations about the differences between computers or knowing which of our colleagues to ask for a specific detail or knowing just when to find someone else to help our customer out, they were always available. Our leadership team had some rough patches in my time there, but things were constantly being worked on and our leadership team did show genuine interest in making sure every employee was set up for their own personal successes, even if things took a few months to sort out.
Great place to work and develop
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee), TorontoFebruary 16, 2015
Nothing but great things to say about working for Apple. They have been amazing for my personal and professional development.
You never stop learning!
Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 5, 2015
If you've ever walked into an Apple store you know it can get pretty busy and crazy BUT I assure you that in that mess is a vast amount of knowledge and help to make sure you make the right decisions!
Same as Previous
Technical Care Management (Current Employee), Peterborough, ONDecember 5, 2014
They outsource the call center help to a company that does respect its employees.
Home work balance is awful. You work 44 hours on calls for 8 months out of the year, and you are pressured to take extra time off when they are 'slow' even when you are not compensated enough to buy food and bills.
Fun and Fulfilling Work Environment
Specialist (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 10, 2014
I have loved every minute at Apple. They teach your communication skills and how to thrive off of a positive and reinforcing work culture.
Excellent place to work and improve technical and professional skills among a diverse and talented pool of colleagues and exceptional managers.
Specialist (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 2, 2013
Pros: provides the ultimate retail environment in which to serve customers.
Cons: none.
Without a doubt, the best job that I have ever had. The people that work there inspired me and encouraged me on those days when I really needed it. A fantastic learning experience and for a people-person like myself, I could not ask for more. I would highly recommend this retail experience as an eye-opener. Apple has set the bar for service and the complete customer experience and their employees are always nudging the bar upwards.
Great place to start your career
Business Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 13, 2015
Apple is a fantastic place to grow your personal attributes and try new things.
Apple Review
Store Leader (Store Manager) (Former Employee), Coquitlam, BCApril 8, 2013
My days were certainly never the same twice. Apple environment is very fast paced. I could be right in the thick if things with sales/service teams, interacting with customers at one moment or on a strategic planing calls for the division. My most enjoyable part of the job was leading my team. I was so fortunate to hand pick every individual on my team. To see them all learn and grow so quickly was a blast! The toughest part was trying to maintain a great balance between family and my role with retail schedule being what it is. Overall an amazing experience!
Fun atmosphere
Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 23, 2014
Friendly co-workers, encouraging environment. Lots of opportunity for advancement.
Great company and work environment
Genius Admin (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJanuary 9, 2015
Busy and fast paced environment surrounded with great coworkers.
Team is Family
Specialist - Business Team and Training (Current Employee), Markham, ONJuly 22, 2014
Pros: great envrionment
Cons: retail hours
I love working at Apple. It is an environment that's like family and we do important work to enrich people's lives.
Fast-paced and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Apple Expert) (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Apple provides an energetic atmosphere with a lot of room for growth and learning. The people working with Apple I have always found to be helpful, friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to help the customers.
Productive and fun place
Specialist (Sales) (Current Employee), montrealJune 11, 2014
Pros: the co workers
excellent place to work
excellent team
great customer service and take care of its employees
Productive and fun place to work
Specialist (Current Employee), Vancouver BCFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: free workshops
Great place to work, always learning on the job with a great supportive team.
Fun
Software & Hardware Systems Technician (Current Employee), CalgaryDecember 13, 2013
Confidentiality considerations prevent further elaboration
workshop
Educational game dissertation (Former Employee), Nottingham, SKOctober 7, 2013
3 day workshop at an apple centre
To analyse different OS
To be familiar with Apple multimedia tools
Headquarters