Apple Employee Reviews in Canada

Excellent place to work and improve technical and professional skills among a diverse and talented pool of colleagues and exceptional managers.
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCOctober 2, 2013
Without a doubt, the best job that I have ever had. The people that work there inspired me and encouraged me on those days when I really needed it. A fantastic learning experience and for a people-person like myself, I could not ask for more. I would highly recommend this retail experience as an eye-opener. Apple has set the bar for service and the complete customer experience and their employees are always nudging the bar upwards.
Pros
provides the ultimate retail environment in which to serve customers.
Cons
none.
Sitel, apple campain
Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 31, 2013
I answer calls for apple lvl 1 tech support about mac and mac pro laptops. help customer resolves issue with the product and sell item to help out. handle stressed out customer over the phone when they are mad about the product goes down.

I learn a lot about apple Tiger os i think is 10.4 helping customer solve issue over the phone and guiding them to a solution.

management was lacking in training and supporting the agents.

Co-works only cared about pay.

handling a very stressed out customer with out taking it personally.
Most enjoyable was helping customer solve their issue with the mac laptops.
Pros
good paying
Cons
job security.
Apple Review
Store Leader (Store Manager) (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BCApril 8, 2013
My days were certainly never the same twice. Apple environment is very fast paced. I could be right in the thick if things with sales/service teams, interacting with customers at one moment or on a strategic planing calls for the division. My most enjoyable part of the job was leading my team. I was so fortunate to hand pick every individual on my team. To see them all learn and grow so quickly was a blast! The toughest part was trying to maintain a great balance between family and my role with retail schedule being what it is. Overall an amazing experience!
Fast Pace Retail company
Expert/Business Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABMarch 16, 2013
There is no dull moment in Apple store. Once the store is open people flock inside the store to get an appointment or get to know the latest craze in town for technology. Being with Apple for almost 3 years is such a rewarding moment for me, everyday you learned new things and meeting interesting people along the way. We, as a team, we rely on each other. I can say that Teamwork is the key word for us. Our management always making it sure that we know the business acumen and whats our main focus for the day. They are always there for you whenever you need someone to talk to even on a stressful day.
Pros
big savings on accessories.
Cons
growth development are too slow
A great technology company for people of various walks of life
Genius / In-house (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCOctober 21, 2012
A great company to work for. You meet many people in the job from all over the world, get to meet the occasional celebrity, and challenge yourself continually. The company will encourage and assist where possible for personal growth in the company, but for those wishing to go beyond retail, there is little opportunity within Canada for this.
Pros
plenty of catered food, great benefits, challenging, high pace environment
Cons
exhaustive hours, poor advancement opportunities, management and job goals can be unrealistic at times
Good for a temporary job while you work on your career.
Concierge/Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 7, 2012
Apple isn't for everyone. It's a stressful job, with terrible management. But it pays well, and the co-workers were amazing. I met some of my favourite people in the world while working there.

In a week, we would see over 50,000 people come through the doors. All of whom were looking for something different. You had to remain calm, and remember everything about all the staff members and their knowledge, while remembering the information of the product.

Plus, the job was always changing. And the products were always changing. You would have to take the initiative to learn something new every day.
Pros
good pay, good coworkers
Cons
long hours, lots of customers, stress, people yelling at you
Nice place to work and phenomenal people to work with
specialist manager (Former Employee) –  EdmontonAugust 25, 2014
Not a bad place to work, wouldn't work there again if I had the chance to, full of optimistic people, but too much stress on the job. Management is alright but goals are kinda unreachable especially at christmas.
Pros
1 hour lunch & good pay
Cons
too much stress
Big brand, but small issues still got addressed
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NSMay 25, 2014
Working for Apple was an experience, to say the least. Our customers were a mix of people new to our technology, people passionate about our technology, and people angry because their technology wasn't working the way they wanted it to be, but we had the tools for dealing with all of them. Whether our resources were feeling comfortable being drawn into hour-long conversations about the differences between computers or knowing which of our colleagues to ask for a specific detail or knowing just when to find someone else to help our customer out, they were always available. Our leadership team had some rough patches in my time there, but things were constantly being worked on and our leadership team did show genuine interest in making sure every employee was set up for their own personal successes, even if things took a few months to sort out.
Great place to work and develop
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  TorontoFebruary 16, 2015
Nothing but great things to say about working for Apple. They have been amazing for my personal and professional development.
Fun place for students and young people to work
Desktop Technical Support Specialist (MacOSX10) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 20, 2013
Constantly receive praise from customers who rave about the customer service and product reliability compared to competitors. Good set up of support. Nice environment for employment.
Fast-paced and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Apple Expert) (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Apple provides an energetic atmosphere with a lot of room for growth and learning. The people working with Apple I have always found to be helpful, friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to help the customers.
Good culture
Back of House Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montreal, QuebecJuly 6, 2014
A great place to work especially for students. Good benefits and very flexible schedules. Management very understanding and co-workers are amazing!
Pros
culture, management, pay, benefits
Cons
tough to advance
Great place to start your career
Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 13, 2015
Apple is a fantastic place to grow your personal attributes and try new things.
Great company and work environment
Genius Admin (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJanuary 9, 2015
Busy and fast paced environment surrounded with great coworkers.
Team is Family
Specialist - Business Team and Training (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONJuly 22, 2014
I love working at Apple. It is an environment that's like family and we do important work to enrich people's lives.
Pros
great envrionment
Cons
retail hours
Fun and Fulfilling Work Environment
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 10, 2014
I have loved every minute at Apple. They teach your communication skills and how to thrive off of a positive and reinforcing work culture.
Productive and fun place
Specialist (Sales) (Current Employee) –  montrealJune 11, 2014
excellent place to work
excellent team
great customer service and take care of its employees
Pros
the co workers
Great Place
Creative Trainer (Current Employee) –  EdmontonApril 23, 2013
Room for Advancement and Great working environment. Many Opportunities and benefits. Lot's of training and great management.
workshop
Educational game dissertation (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, SKOctober 7, 2013
3 day workshop at an apple centre
To analyse different OS
To be familiar with Apple multimedia tools
Productive and fun place to work
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver BCFebruary 25, 2013
Great place to work, always learning on the job with a great supportive team.
Pros
free workshops

4.3