Pros: good pay, fantastic benefits, great management, encourage constant improvement, fantastic policies, never get tired of the job.
Cons: fast paced training program, not for everyone.
- Fast paced technical environment with great rewards
- Competitive income for students and professionals with future
- Fantastic benefit, great time off, flexible hours
- Cares about your educational progression, great reimbursement system.
- Great company to retire to, stock plan a must.
- Management knows how to talk to people, respectful, helpful. Managers want employees to succeed.