Apple
1,136 reviews

Apple Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun work place, great team of co workers, meeting new people everyday, awesome devices
Apple Specialist (Current Employee), Naperville, ILSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: get to work with great apple devices everyday, being apart of a great team
a typical day at apple is a great day, Apple is always busy and were always able to interact with great people and share old apple stories, I've learned a lot from co workers and customers about amazing apple history, our management at apple was amazing always staying updated with our team, my co-workers i have the pleasure to work with are an amazing – more... group of people always willing to help out in any situation, the hardest part of my job is leaving every night from such a great day, – less
Goood............
Very good
Lot of different product
Great first career
Genius (Current Employee), Lansing, MISeptember 3, 2014
Pros: benefits, job security, people
Cons: customer service, retail environment, holiday schedule
I found myself growing exponentially as a person with Apple. Luckily I found this starter career early in my life, and while others I worked with chose to stay with the company for extended periods more times than not, I found myself growing bored with each promotion after a few months. Retail just isn't for me.

I loved being on the cutting edge of – more... technology and fixing computers as well as connecting with people. I really disliked all of the nuances that go along with the retail world and all of the unfortunate, ugly situations that tend to accompany customer service. – less
Personal skills and company benefits
Engineer (Current Employee), Newark, CASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: less meetings
Cons: working hours vary
Excellent technical, time mgmt., leadership and team building skills.
Free fruit, coffee and healthy drinks
Sales and Customer services
Ambassador' whereby (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 2, 2014
Working for Apple helped increase my knowledge of consumer trends and broadened my commercial awareness. After I successfully passed my three month probation I was selected as a ‘Brand Ambassador’ whereby I had the opportunity to travel abroad to open new stores as well as train the staff in the company’s first Scandinavian retail store. In the last – more... few months I was also promoted to manage the West London Markets mobile phone contract account and was responsible for the training and development of future cellular champions. – less
Apple
At Home Advisor/Technical Support (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: pay, management
Cons: starting out as part time can be rough.
Apple Inc.

Typical day was handling inbound calls regarding support and troubleshooting for ios devices. I learned a lot about the ios platform and how it can be used to benefit not only individuals but companies as well. Management was really good and always willing to help. I think the hardest part of this job was patience with the customers as troubleshooting – more... can be very tedious at times. Most enjoyable part of this job was the customers and helping people learn more about their devices. – less
My job at Apple was my dream job come true!
Family Room Specialist, Apple Genius (Former Employee), Reno, NVSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: the people, customer and employees
Cons: fearless feedback, i never felt it was a peer's job to offer job performance critiques to another peer, feedback was what the supervisor's position was to perform.
I loved being part of the Apple team. We were always busy helping customer solve their problems whether it be in person on one-to-ones or in back assessing and repairing their computers.

The most exciting part of the job was exceeding customer expectations and working with happy customers.

The downside to that was when we couldn't satisfy a customer, – more... for instance when they had dropped their computer in water and that wasn't covered under their warranty.

Getting up and going to work every day you knew there would be exciting challenges waiting for you or you would learn something knew. – less
Best job I have ever had
Technical Advisor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 31, 2014
Pros: treat employees well, benefits, competitive advancment
This company knows how to treat their employees. It is very competitive and they drive their employees to be their very best.
Apple Care
AHA AppleCare CPU Advisor (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 29, 2014
Support Apple iMac & portable platform: diagnostic, troubleshoot, execute repair.
Productive and Fun
Liaison between customer based and Engineers (Current Employee), Elk Grove, CAAugust 29, 2014
-I come in to work and I enjoy taking escalations from customers
-As of right now the most important part of my everyday duties are to take escalations from customers, I diagnose the technical issue the customer has and I drill to get to the root technical cause, I in turn right up a mini thesis of why the customer had to call Apple. These notes then – more... get viewed by Engineering to see if they need to design the product better. At times I would suggest what change they need to make in order to make a better design. – less
Professional and Streamlined
At-Home Advisor (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 28, 2014
Pros: professional atmosphere
Cons: disconnect of working from home
Tools were well designed, training modules were expertly executed. In the field, we had lots of support from supervisors and tier 2 agents.
Fast paced fun environment
Inventory Specialist/Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 26, 2014
Awesome Place to work with great Co-workers. I've Learned how to develop and become a great leader and excel in my career. Dealing with ambiguity and demanding customers is an essential part of my job, which is the most rewarding aspect.
Tier 2 iOS device support
Tier II Technical Support (Former Employee), Cupertino, CAAugust 25, 2014
Pros: discounts on some apple products at some times.
Cons: no work/life balance, inhumane pay, abusive treatment by supervisors.
Worst job of my life. Sub-living wage. If you want to work for Apple expect to live with your parents because the pay is not enough to rent an apartment, make a car payment and buy food.

Supervisors lack empathy. I believe this come from promoting the most flagrant hiney kissers over the more technically skilled or people skilled employees.

Calls – more... come in every 8 seconds which creates a high level of stress and stress related hospitalizations are common among at home advisors. There is literally almost no effective training on new products before supporting on the phone.

Advisors are expected to take the blame for anything that happens to Apple products and NEVER let on that Apple may be to blame for anything no matter how minute.

If a customer is unhappy for any reason the advisor the answers the phone is to blame and will be punished if the customer writes a review that is not 100% glowing. If a customer is upset because his iPhone dropped a call and feels this entitles him to an Apple store of his own the agent answering the phone could be punished with a lousey shift, written warning and being held back from promotion. – less
Work Atmosphere
Sales Assistant/Support -Junior (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 24, 2014
Pros: very friendly atmosphere. everyone is happy.
Cons: i am contractor at apple do not get benefits.
Apple is a great company to work. I feel very privilege to work here. The management and the employee who work for Apple are very knowledgeable and willing to help you understand and grow. I Will miss working for Apple.
Apple INC.
"Assistant Manager Administration" (Former Employee), Chicago Heights, ILAugust 23, 2014
Pros: burger, pizza
Cons: my family is good and happy
i can job in america chica go IL in apple inC.........i Can work in apple i like it
Stressful
Genius (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 21, 2014
Pros: health benefits
Cons: no breaks due to short staff or over booked customers
Poor managed and stressful environment.only one genius in the morning dealing with customers that were upset about their products. and having missed breaks due to under staffing and overbooking.
Exciting, Innovative
Project Support Officer (Current Employee), UxbridgeAugust 19, 2014
Always ahead of the curve, able to think outside the box and implement ideas.
Intensive learning process
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee), McLean, VAAugust 19, 2014
A very demanding role with great benefits of education on the job.
Rewarding, but challenging work environment
Carrier Account Manager (Current Employee), London, ENGAugust 19, 2014
Rewarding, but challenging work environment, can be almost 24/7 during busy periods
Fun place to work
Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 17, 2014
Only job where you can learn something new, every day. Benefits are really good for part time and full time employees.
Days are full of multi tasking in a very fast paced environment between customers and internal staff alike. No day id ever the same and launch days are the most exciting time of the year.

About Apple

Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices – Read more