Apple Employee Reviews

Amazing place to work!
Apple IS&T and Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC27 January 2016
Very professional and well organized place to work, very much like no other. Great team, fast paced environment, understanding and realistic management team in every Apple store. many opportunities available. One of the most enjoyable part of job is still having so much energy at the end of every day.
Pros
They treat you amazing.
Cons
Difficult to get into.
An experience like no other
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 March 2016
Working with Apple, gives you the opportunity to work with some of the best people you will meet in your life! The environment is so inclusive of all people and this creates for a very comforting work dynamic.
By far the best job i have had to date
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB12 April 2016
the environment is always fast paced and friendly. You would be hard pressed to find a better and more diverse group of people to work with!
Awesome work environment, mediocre Management team
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 February 2016
Learned a lot of life skills.
CoWorkers are more like Family with similar interest and directions.
Get to inspire the not-so-inspired customers everyday and giving WOW moments to each individuals.
The best company in the world
BOH-Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC6 December 2015
Working at apple is an exciting experience and there are challenges almost everyday which are a pleasure to deal with mostly because they are all unique and you will learn a lot out of it. All the employees be it in management or expert or genius or specialist they are all trained very well. Very good benefits and also very good pay system. i would not have left the company after 4 years even with all these great things, the only major thing that was lacking is the advancement for a person in the profile of his or her choice. Being an hardcore inventory person I would have stuck on to the company if it had any kind of advancement locally.
Pros
Absolutely the best work place I have ever worked in my 19 year career.
Cons
Advancement is slow and dependent on how willing you are ready to work in other departments, which you would otherwise dislike or are not ready to try out.
Great place to work at
Technician/Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON16 March 2016
Apple is a great place to work at with competitive wages and so many opportunities to grow. Loved my experience there and would recommend it to anyone.
High Demand Environment
Apple Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 February 2016
You have to maintain a positive outlook on your day to ensure that your customers are met with positive vibes regardless of any stress the store traffic or personal issues.
The Excitement of working at Apple.
MANAGER, MUSIC (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 December 2015
Nothing is more exciting than working at Apple. Being part of the growth of the company was both personally and financially rewarding. I am very thankful for my time there. They do have problems with upper middle management who try to take credit for everything,
Great culture and place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 January 2016
Amazing company, total compensation package could be better. More opportunities in the U.S market as compared to Canada. At times, management does not have a clear vision for Apple Business.
Good place to work for when you are a student
Service Technician (iOS Device Technician) (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 January 2016
A lot to lean specially when you are young. You meet all types of people. You learn from them and move on! Company has room for improvement.
Good people and environment.
Senior Technical Support Representative/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON25 November 2015
I enjoyed all that I learned about the Apple computer software. The management use to let we work mostly during the week. Had a lot of weekends off. Only bad about the job is the sad pay.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Poor pay
a dry and dull place to work with little compensation
Care Technician Minacs (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON3 August 2015
The atmosphere is very draining. This may be similar in other call centers. The hours and the pay are the worst i've ever experienced. There is little room for advancement and if if you did advance the pay is still minimal and the hours don't allow for much of a life outside of work.
Pros
people are very nice and mngmt tries to do with what they have
Cons
horrible hours and pay
An Overall great experience representing the best product.
Expert (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 July 2015
My time at Apple has taught me a lot in terms of how to align with people and learn the true value of leadership. I started with Apple as a part-time specialist, and worked my way to Sales Expert. It was a great experience in a sense that I didn't just work on my own success, but I started to spread that success to others. I became a mentor to many and I inspired many to transform relationships and create owners that were promoters.
Pros
Great Benefits, Job Security, Great people to work with
Cons
Not the best work/life balance
Work experience
Technicien (Former Employee) –  montreal4 July 2015
A full day at apple will go really fast since there's so many people to help that keep me busy all the time. since i stated at apple i learned to do good customer experience to customer, leaned more about the apple device and also was trained in California to repair apple produce. the best management team so far in my career life and really helpful and nice coworkers. the hardest art of the job is sometime maintains couple hundred of the customer that visit the technical department and the fun part of it that no one in the place looses the cool and keep helping customer as every customer is their first customer.
Great Place to Work
AREA SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  TORONTO22 July 2015
Overall, Apple was a great place to work. They put so much time and effort into their employees and products its hard not to come to work passionate everyday.
Pros
The opportunity to train team members on an incredible product that I am passionate about. Also, having a mobile office where my surroundings changed on a daily basis as well as my team.
Cons
Little opportunity for career advancement
Productive, fun, exciting, but little room for advancement
Retail Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, Ontario2 April 2015
Travel between multiple retail locations, join multiple conference calls throughout the week, assist others in growing in their role and with the company.
Select management is great and really assists with your development, others lack certain skills and do not always give the needed tools to succeed.
Hardest part of the job is staying busy and managing your time productively in the slower seasons with very little direction.
The most enjoyable part is finding success in your role by achieving your quota and seeing the growth in performance across your multiple locations.
Pros
Great benefits, great pay, beautiful office
Cons
little room for advancement, select management give poor feedback/reviews
Great Company, Unknowledgeable staff
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Missisauga20 March 2015
Great place to work but does not always follow through on promises. "Work life balance" is important to Apple in documentation but days are long and crowds are busy, so it always seemed the left hand didn't know what the right one was doing. Poor senior management in Canada in general.
Pros
Discounts, 3rd party discounts, stock buy-in
Cons
Management, long hours, unnecessary red tape.
Apple has the best worker friendly environment
Sales Rep/Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 December 2014
Apple is very selective at choosing the best employees. I have never had a manager that wasn't polite and cared about your well being. Each manager wants you to prosper and grow that they meet with you every quarter to talk about goals and how you can improve. Their pay is great for a retail store. They are very considerate about your personal life and will accommodate you with emergencies and family issues. It is a very rewarding job.
Pros
discount on electronics, great pay, friendly atmosphere
Cons
not a forever career and unusual culture
It was a reasonable place to work
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton7 June 2015
There is a slight case of geeks gone wild here, and they have a culture where they are the best and if you don't know EVERYTHING about computers you're not as good as those who do. Steve Jobs is basically God here, its a bit bizarre, but at the end of the day he signs the cheques I guess, so he deserves some praise…
Apple Products are awesome!
Red Zone Specialist (Former Employee) –  Surrey14 August 2014
A typical day of work at Apple would have to be a lot of problem solving. Many customers would come in with different situations regarding their apple devices. It was pretty amazing selling items to families who have never bought an apple product before. It was a great feeling to know that some of the features on these products could impact a persons life so drastically. My coworkers were awesome, everyone was so easy to talk too including the management. The hardest part of the job would have to be scheduling appointments to see our technicians. Being the only Apple store open in surrey made our store very busy which means our schedule would be full.

4.3