1,344 reviews

Apple Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Intern at apple computers
Intern (Former Employee), InternJanuary 15, 2015
I was lucky enough to be an intern for Apple Computer for two summers in a row within the graphic design department.

I worked closely with their production team.

I would log photos in there cumulus database. This made it easier for photographers to locate certain pictures they might need for an ad they were working on.
awesome
adps adviser (Former Employee), Cork, CJanuary 15, 2015
Fantastic Company, amazing culture, fast paced, innovative, exciting
Excellent place to work
Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Cupertino, CAJanuary 14, 2015
It was pleasure working here at Apple. Wonderful experience. Got to learn new things.
Great environment
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: great pay, insurance and great team, great accounts and relationships
Great place to work in the SLED space. My day would be a mix of sales calls, setting meetings and doing onsite visit to account to plan projects. I learned how the SLED space works regarding funding and what options school districts have with their MNO funds and using grants to aquire new technology. My management was there on a weekly conference call for the team to help with any issues or needs that may need to be addressed. My co-workers were always helpful and willing to help or answer any questions that I may have had during my time. The hardest part of the job was the lack of funds available to the client and trying how to estabilish a yearly technology budget. I enjoyed being around the client and establishing long term business relationships with them and earning their trust.
A way to give back and take time to help someone else.
Sales Support Specialist (Edu.) (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 13, 2015
An awesome experience helping those in need. A time to help others and to be thankful of everything you have in your life.
One of the Best Companies to Work for in and out of School (Corporate)
Apple Home Based Technical Advisor (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: good pay, fantastic benefits, great management, encourage constant improvement, fantastic policies, never get tired of the job.
Cons: fast paced training program, not for everyone.
- Fast paced technical environment with great rewards
- Competitive income for students and professionals with future
- Fantastic benefit, great time off, flexible hours
- Cares about your educational progression, great reimbursement system.
- Great company to retire to, stock plan a must.
- Management knows how to talk to people, respectful, helpful. Managers want employees to succeed.
Outstanding experience with customers, co workers and technology.
Specialist (Current Employee), Orland Park, ILJanuary 13, 2015
Working at Apple is more than just a job. Its a learning experience that I'm grateful to be a part.
Lax culture with some issues
SPECIALIST PART-TIME (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: advancement, poor management.
Very open and lax job culture. However very hard to maintain a proper work life balance, as well as move up in the company. Advancement is more so a popularity contest, and raises are minimal at best.
Convenient Place, Lonely at Times
iOS Senior Advisor (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: great benefits, fun people.
Cons: low work-life balance, no social aspect when working from home. monotony.
Keeping it short, this is a great company to work for, but it will take precedence over many things in your life. If you like people and socializing, this is not the place for you (at least the at-home positions).
lot of diversity
Computer Tech (Former Employee), Elk Grove CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: you get the opportunity to learn new technologies
Cons: no chance for advancement
A high rate of turn overs with contracts lasting one year, the over time was the hardest just because it was the swing shift.Over all a decent place to work
<3 
Specialist (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 12, 2015
Passionately engages customers by showcasing how products can enrich their lives.
Builds relationships and establishes bonds with every interaction by providing multiple solutions.
Strives to inspire colleagues/peers to create, learn, share and question; encourages open dialogue.
Consistently seeks opportunities to assist every department in the Apple store in an effort to better ones knowledge base and personal development.
Involved with multiple aspects of the business including, but not limited to, Sales, Workshops and Visual merchandising.
Red Zone Sales Specialist (Former Employee), BirminghamJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: great reputation and great products
Cons: scheduling and pay
I worked as a Red Zone Specialist where we sold Apple products to walk in customers. I also helped customers who had technical issues with their device.
Apple: An Exciting and Rewarding Place to Work
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Franklin, TNJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: a dynamic, exciting workplace with great team-oriented cooperation/development
Cons: challenging retail-oriented schedule
Apple provides a very exciting, fast-paced work environment with an excellent team-oriented dynamic that is focused on personal/professional growth. While this is an extremely demanding job on all fronts, Management is very supportive and understanding.

A typical work day is generally very intense, with a non-stop sense of busyness to accommodate the high level of traffic that salespeople are expected to interact with. I particularly enjoy this, as the entire sales process is very engaging and customer-needs-focused.

While unlike any type of retail store, the job does require employees to be extremely flexible and adapt to changing store needs and scheduling.

I have learned a great amount in the three years I have been with Apple - especially in regard to successful sales interactions, of which I am one of the top-performing salespeople in my class in terms of sales report standings. Developing a comprehensive solution to meet the needs of our customers is an exceptionally satisfying and fulfilling part of the job.
Fun and Challenging
Specialist/Repair (Current Employee), Towson, MDJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: tech lovers paradise
Cons: retail hours
Apple is a great company to work for. The culture created at the store level is one that is supportive and challenging. The management understands the demands placed on the workers so there is always someone in your corner.
Business Specialist (Current Employee), South Coast PlazaJanuary 11, 2015
A typical day would be just apple customers get the best customer experience you could provide. The management really prided our store on customer service and listening to what the customers wanted. I would say the Most enjoyable part of the job was seeing my customer happy with their purchase.
Inspirational Place to work, but functionally flawed
BUSINESS SPECIALIST (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: job security
Cons: no vertical growth
I can say enough about how much inspiration is around Apple. Everything we do is for the customer and that I can appreciate. However Apple is better for coming on the end of your career when you have 10 to 15 years of work experience. But if you have matured within the company than you might feel left out when it comes to vertical growth opportunities. It is easier to move up in the company coming externally then it is internally.
Fun workplace
Serving as Lead DBA (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAJanuary 10, 2015
Productive and Fun workplace
Good management
Good work life balance
Multiple opportunities
Good workplace
Fraud Prevention Specialist (Current Employee), Austin, TexasJanuary 9, 2015
My co-workers make a fun working environment. days are very fulfilling and exciting. management is great. hardest part is stayin awake sometimes as it is a night shift
A fun, exciting, and forever changing work environment!
PRODUCT / BOH SPECIALIST / VISUAL MERCH/ MENTOR (Former Employee), Aventura, FLJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: face-paced, room to grow, best products on earth, amazing culture
Cons: compensation and benefits
I loved working with Apple! Every day was something different in the retail store -- that made it fun and never routine! I learned tons of information about Apple and how they choose to operate -- from launch tactics, to BOH strategies, to visual merchandising, and customer relations. Apple is the best of the best and it was an honor to give them 4 years of my services. The most enjoyable part of the retail store is the Product Launches!!!
Great people, great work.
3D Artist (Former Employee), Cupertino, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: cafeterias are great.
Cons: too many cooks in the kitchen.
A typical day for me was waiting for the storm to hit. Creative direction changed many times a day for many days at a time, and the 3D rendering artists at the end of the chain would get the go ahead to start work with very little time to create high quality 3D renders. The payoff is seeing your hard work everywhere. Management is top-notch, and everyone puts in the long hours needed to create the content to Apple standards. The creative talent there is the best in the business, and everyone I worked with was really enjoyable to be around. You can't ask for more in your co-workers. My favorite part of contracting there was learning from the super talented artists that surrounded me.

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more