Apple Employee Reviews in Canada

Fun work environment.
Technical Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJuly 2, 2015
I enjoyed working at Apple in the Steve Jobs era. Since the passing of Steve, the company has started to go down a path I'm not that passionate about. I value my time spent at Apple and will take the great knowledge they gave me to whatever I do next. It's just time for a change.
It was a reasonable place to work
Specialist (Former Employee) –  EdmontonJune 7, 2015
There is a slight case of geeks gone wild here, and they have a culture where they are the best and if you don't know EVERYTHING about computers you're not as good as those who do. Steve Jobs is basically God here, its a bit bizarre, but at the end of the day he signs the cheques I guess, so he deserves some praise…
Great
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONMay 14, 2015
Amazing place to work daily, great culture great people, great great great great reat great great greatreat great great greatreat great great greatreat great great great
Rewarding Experience
Child Care Center Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 22, 2015
I enjoy working at Apple Child Care Center
I love the environment, my co-workers and the children.
Everyone is very friendly, caring and is all about being a TEAM! which I find very important.
Pros
Gaining knowledge and understanding of child developments
Cons
Hours Cut
Productive, fun, exciting, but little room for advancement
Retail Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioApril 2, 2015
Travel between multiple retail locations, join multiple conference calls throughout the week, assist others in growing in their role and with the company.
Select management is great and really assists with your development, others lack certain skills and do not always give the needed tools to succeed.
Hardest part of the job is staying busy and managing your time productively in the slower seasons with very little direction.
The most enjoyable part is finding success in your role by achieving your quota and seeing the growth in performance across your multiple locations.
Pros
Great benefits, great pay, beautiful office
Cons
little room for advancement, select management give poor feedback/reviews
Great place to work and develop
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  TorontoFebruary 16, 2015
Nothing but great things to say about working for Apple. They have been amazing for my personal and professional development.
Productive and Challenging
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 6, 2015
I really enjoyed working for Apple. I loved the people and the hustle, I also really liked the potential within the company.
Pros
great pay, good energy, good employees, good benefits
Cons
random/inconsistent work hours, sometimes a bit stressful
Frequently busy store
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  TorontoFebruary 5, 2015
This location of the Apple store is ridiculously busy all the time. I learned to think quickly on my feet, how to respond to a myriad of questions, how to relay information with other staff, and how to deal with sometimes challenging customers.
Pros
discounts
Cons
poor management at the time
You never stop learning!
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABFebruary 5, 2015
If you've ever walked into an Apple store you know it can get pretty busy and crazy BUT I assure you that in that mess is a vast amount of knowledge and help to make sure you make the right decisions!
Great Job for a sales person
Apple Solution Consultant (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ONFebruary 3, 2015
Drive sales through relationships with others to help you meet high targets. Can be very challenging to maintain high growth rates. Commission based environment. Apple culture is amazing to work for. Great perks, like yearly conferences. Gotta work every weekend.
Pros
good pay for good sales people, culture is good, some job perks
Cons
work weekends
Great place to start your career
Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 13, 2015
Apple is a fantastic place to grow your personal attributes and try new things.
Great company and work environment
Genius Admin (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCJanuary 9, 2015
Busy and fast paced environment surrounded with great coworkers.
Apple has the best worker friendly environment
Sales Rep/Technician (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 24, 2014
Apple is very selective at choosing the best employees. I have never had a manager that wasn't polite and cared about your well being. Each manager wants you to prosper and grow that they meet with you every quarter to talk about goals and how you can improve. Their pay is great for a retail store. They are very considerate about your personal life and will accommodate you with emergencies and family issues. It is a very rewarding job.
Pros
discount on electronics, great pay, friendly atmosphere
Cons
not a forever career and unusual culture
Same as Previous
Technical Care Management (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ONDecember 5, 2014
They outsource the call center help to a company that does respect its employees.
Home work balance is awful. You work 44 hours on calls for 8 months out of the year, and you are pressured to take extra time off when they are 'slow' even when you are not compensated enough to buy food and bills.
Excellent culture and fun place to work.
Retail Expert (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONOctober 5, 2014
Excellent experience and support/training.
Great opportunity to coach a large team and provide amazing experiences to each and every customer walking in to the store.

Most enjoyable part of the job was to work with such great talented team. Amazing opportunity to work on such great life changing products.
Pros
excellent benefits and pay structure.
Cons
work life balance could've improved.
Today's Chef are tomorrows IT's
Designer, Programmer and Publisher (Current Employee) –  Toronto,OnAugust 28, 2014
Pizza hut is hard place to work. There is so much to do while not provided with enough time to complete the tasks. It however open room to learn and improve many skills. It is a good place for an IT to start. Team work, Organization, time management are few of the skills which are obtained or improved working at the Pizza hut.
Nice place to work and phenomenal people to work with
specialist manager (Former Employee) –  EdmontonAugust 25, 2014
Not a bad place to work, wouldn't work there again if I had the chance to, full of optimistic people, but too much stress on the job. Management is alright but goals are kinda unreachable especially at christmas.
Pros
1 hour lunch & good pay
Cons
too much stress
Team is Family
Specialist - Business Team and Training (Current Employee) –  Markham, ONJuly 22, 2014
I love working at Apple. It is an environment that's like family and we do important work to enrich people's lives.
Pros
great envrionment
Cons
retail hours
Fun and Fulfilling Work Environment
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, ABJuly 10, 2014
I have loved every minute at Apple. They teach your communication skills and how to thrive off of a positive and reinforcing work culture.
Super Fun and Great Company
Sales Representative/Technician (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 6, 2014
Apple was an incredible experience, it taught me the value of bringing trust to customers and really making someones day by giving them amazing service. Products are fantastic and culture is very laid back and friendly. There's lots of room for advancement and opportunities with the company. I had a great deal of fun when I was working for Apple whether as a specialist or technician i always loved going in, and managers were very keen to help in any way possible even if it was personal. A great experience and fantastic work/life balance. Quotas and sales are still a big part of the environment but aren't regarded as mandatory.
Pros
great culture and benefits
Cons
quotas

4.3