Apple
1,108 reviews

Apple Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great technology company for people of various walks of life
Genius / In-house (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCOctober 21, 2012
Pros: plenty of catered food, great benefits, challenging, high pace environment
Cons: exhaustive hours, poor advancement opportunities, management and job goals can be unrealistic at times
A great company to work for. You meet many people in the job from all over the world, get to meet the occasional celebrity, and challenge yourself continually. The company will encourage and assist where possible for personal growth in the company, but for those wishing to go beyond retail, there is little opportunity within Canada for this.
Fast-paced and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Apple Expert) (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Apple provides an energetic atmosphere with a lot of room for growth and learning. The people working with Apple I have always found to be helpful, friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to help the customers.
Best job I have ever had
Technical Advisor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 31, 2014
Pros: treat employees well, benefits, competitive advancment
This company knows how to treat their employees. It is very competitive and they drive their employees to be their very best.
Productive and Fun
Liaison between customer based and Engineers (Current Employee), Elk Grove, CAAugust 29, 2014
-I come in to work and I enjoy taking escalations from customers
-As of right now the most important part of my everyday duties are to take escalations from customers, I diagnose the technical issue the customer has and I drill to get to the root technical cause, I in turn right up a mini thesis of why the customer had to call Apple. These notes then – more... get viewed by Engineering to see if they need to design the product better. At times I would suggest what change they need to make in order to make a better design. – less
Professional and Streamlined
At-Home Advisor (Former Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 28, 2014
Pros: professional atmosphere
Cons: disconnect of working from home
Tools were well designed, training modules were expertly executed. In the field, we had lots of support from supervisors and tier 2 agents.
Fast paced fun environment
Inventory Specialist/Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 26, 2014
Awesome Place to work with great Co-workers. I've Learned how to develop and become a great leader and excel in my career. Dealing with ambiguity and demanding customers is an essential part of my job, which is the most rewarding aspect.
Work Atmosphere
Sales Assistant/Support -Junior (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 24, 2014
Pros: very friendly atmosphere. everyone is happy.
Cons: i am contractor at apple do not get benefits.
Apple is a great company to work. I feel very privilege to work here. The management and the employee who work for Apple are very knowledgeable and willing to help you understand and grow. I Will miss working for Apple.
Apple INC.
"Assistant Manager Administration" (Former Employee), Chicago Heights, ILAugust 23, 2014
Pros: burger, pizza
Cons: my family is good and happy
i can job in america chica go IL in apple inC.........i Can work in apple i like it
Stressful
Genius (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 21, 2014
Pros: health benefits
Cons: no breaks due to short staff or over booked customers
Poor managed and stressful environment.only one genius in the morning dealing with customers that were upset about their products. and having missed breaks due to under staffing and overbooking.
Exciting, Innovative
Project Support Officer (Current Employee), UxbridgeAugust 19, 2014
Always ahead of the curve, able to think outside the box and implement ideas.
Intensive learning process
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee), McLean, VAAugust 19, 2014
A very demanding role with great benefits of education on the job.
Rewarding, but challenging work environment
Carrier Account Manager (Current Employee), London, ENGAugust 19, 2014
Rewarding, but challenging work environment, can be almost 24/7 during busy periods
Fun place to work
Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 17, 2014
Only job where you can learn something new, every day. Benefits are really good for part time and full time employees.
Days are full of multi tasking in a very fast paced environment between customers and internal staff alike. No day id ever the same and launch days are the most exciting time of the year.
I worked from home
At Home AppleCare Adviser (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMAugust 17, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: working from home
I took calls and helped customers with technical needs of their Mac Computers. I learned great customer service skills and how to troubleshoot Mac Computers. I had 5 different Managers over the course of a year and each was different. My co-workers were liek minded and enjoyable to talk to. Hardest part was being at home and not having a direct manager/supervisor – more... to ask for help or ask questions to. Most enjoyable part was being in the comfort of my own home and not having to stress about my appearance or being late due to things like traffic. – less
Best job ever!
Genius (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNAugust 16, 2014
Best job if you want to learn skills that you will use the rest of your life.
Apple Inc.
Technologies Trainer (Current Employee), United KingdomAugust 15, 2014
A fun, innovative place to work. For more information please visit the Apple website.
I'm an applehead
Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 13, 2014
Nice place to work, great culture and atmosphere. I work from home and weather and internet connection permitting, I enjoy the technical side of helping customers.
Fun
ANZ Mac Expert - Apple Financial Services (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 12, 2014
I had a great time working with Apple! I learned lot and met a lot of great people. The learning curve is rather slow, so if you want to take your time developing your personal career then it is a good place the start.
Great Job!
Mobile/Mac Specialist Sales (Current Employee), Lexington. KYAugust 12, 2014
Great Job! Excellent leadership and environment. Endless room for furthering career.
Fun Place to work
Home Care Advisor (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAAugust 11, 2014
Love working here. Its a great work culture and the training is good

About Apple

Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices – Read more