Apple
1,103 reviews

Apple Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast-paced and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Apple Expert) (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Apple provides an energetic atmosphere with a lot of room for growth and learning. The people working with Apple I have always found to be helpful, friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to help the customers.
Fast paced fun environment
Inventory Specialist/Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 26, 2014
Awesome Place to work with great Co-workers. I've Learned how to develop and become a great leader and excel in my career. Dealing with ambiguity and demanding customers is an essential part of my job, which is the most rewarding aspect.
Work Atmosphere
Sales Assistant/Support -Junior (Current Employee), Austin, TXAugust 24, 2014
Pros: very friendly atmosphere. everyone is happy.
Cons: i am contractor at apple do not get benefits.
Apple is a great company to work. I feel very privilege to work here. The management and the employee who work for Apple are very knowledgeable and willing to help you understand and grow. I Will miss working for Apple.
Apple INC.
"Assistant Manager Administration" (Former Employee), Chicago Heights, ILAugust 23, 2014
Pros: burger, pizza
Cons: my family is good and happy
i can job in america chica go IL in apple inC.........i Can work in apple i like it
Stressful
Genius (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 21, 2014
Pros: health benefits
Cons: no breaks due to short staff or over booked customers
Poor managed and stressful environment.only one genius in the morning dealing with customers that were upset about their products. and having missed breaks due to under staffing and overbooking.
Exciting, Innovative
Project Support Officer (Current Employee), UxbridgeAugust 19, 2014
Always ahead of the curve, able to think outside the box and implement ideas.
Intensive learning process
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee), McLean, VAAugust 19, 2014
A very demanding role with great benefits of education on the job.
Rewarding, but challenging work environment
Carrier Account Manager (Current Employee), London, ENGAugust 19, 2014
Rewarding, but challenging work environment, can be almost 24/7 during busy periods
Fun place to work
Manager (Current Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 17, 2014
Only job where you can learn something new, every day. Benefits are really good for part time and full time employees.
Days are full of multi tasking in a very fast paced environment between customers and internal staff alike. No day id ever the same and launch days are the most exciting time of the year.
I worked from home
At Home AppleCare Adviser (Former Employee), Rio Rancho, NMAugust 17, 2014
Pros: working from home
Cons: working from home
I took calls and helped customers with technical needs of their Mac Computers. I learned great customer service skills and how to troubleshoot Mac Computers. I had 5 different Managers over the course of a year and each was different. My co-workers were liek minded and enjoyable to talk to. Hardest part was being at home and not having a direct manager/supervisor – more... to ask for help or ask questions to. Most enjoyable part was being in the comfort of my own home and not having to stress about my appearance or being late due to things like traffic. – less
Best job ever!
Genius (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNAugust 16, 2014
Best job if you want to learn skills that you will use the rest of your life.
Apple Inc.
Technologies Trainer (Current Employee), United KingdomAugust 15, 2014
A fun, innovative place to work. For more information please visit the Apple website.
I'm an applehead
Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 13, 2014
Nice place to work, great culture and atmosphere. I work from home and weather and internet connection permitting, I enjoy the technical side of helping customers.
Fun
ANZ Mac Expert - Apple Financial Services (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 12, 2014
I had a great time working with Apple! I learned lot and met a lot of great people. The learning curve is rather slow, so if you want to take your time developing your personal career then it is a good place the start.
Great Job!
Mobile/Mac Specialist Sales (Current Employee), Lexington. KYAugust 12, 2014
Great Job! Excellent leadership and environment. Endless room for furthering career.
Fun Place to work
Home Care Advisor (Current Employee), Cupertino, CAAugust 11, 2014
Love working here. Its a great work culture and the training is good
Fun and Productive.
Lead Specialist (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 9, 2014
A lot of ambiguity. Typical day at work? fun and productive, learned how to deal with different issues, problem and solve them. Management are great, very supportive and their doors are always open. co-workers are also awesome. Help each other with any issue team work. The hardest part of my job? i can honestly say i have none. The most enjoyable part – more... is resolving and WOW the customer issue, putting a smile on the customer face even though i cant see them through the phone but i can feel it. – less
Exciting, innovative and fast paced work environment
Specialist/Team Member (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 8, 2014
-Dealt with customers on a day-to-day basis & interacted with various levels of management by sharing ideas and demonstrating strong product knowledge.
-Acknowledged and participated in suggestions to advance company progression and customer satisfaction.
-Demonstrated effective sales techniques with diverse population and contributed to company‚Äôs set – more... goals by increasing sales.
-Learned and excelled in Mac IOS products including imac, ipad, iphone and other Mac related hardware/software devices. – less
great place for young adults to work
Retail Sales (Former Employee), Aventura, FLAugust 8, 2014
this would be a great place for apple lovers to work
coworkers are fun people
the hardest part of the job is your constantly on your feet balancing multiple customers
Great Company
People Leader (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 8, 2014
provides career experience
motivating environment
great peer relationships
challenging environment

About Apple

Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices – Read more