Apple
1,241 reviews

Apple Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good for a temporary job while you work on your career.
Concierge/Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 7, 2012
Pros: good pay, good coworkers
Cons: long hours, lots of customers, stress, people yelling at you
Apple isn't for everyone. It's a stressful job, with terrible management. But it pays well, and the co-workers were amazing. I met some of my favourite people in the world while working there.

In a week, we would see over 50,000 people come through the doors. All of whom were looking for something different. You had to remain calm, and remember everything – more... about all the staff members and their knowledge, while remembering the information of the product.

Plus, the job was always changing. And the products were always changing. You would have to take the initiative to learn something new every day. – less
A great technology company for people of various walks of life
Genius / In-house (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCOctober 21, 2012
Pros: plenty of catered food, great benefits, challenging, high pace environment
Cons: exhaustive hours, poor advancement opportunities, management and job goals can be unrealistic at times
A great company to work for. You meet many people in the job from all over the world, get to meet the occasional celebrity, and challenge yourself continually. The company will encourage and assist where possible for personal growth in the company, but for those wishing to go beyond retail, there is little opportunity within Canada for this.
Fast-paced and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Apple Expert) (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Apple provides an energetic atmosphere with a lot of room for growth and learning. The people working with Apple I have always found to be helpful, friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to help the customers.
Athens and Teleperformance: not a good Place to work
Technical Support - Apple Advisor (Former Employee), Teleperformance AthensNovember 25, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: luck of perspectives and bad management
Logging into the System and receive calls on various technical issues.
I learned about Apple Products and how to assist and sell on-line.
Settimg up and Troubleshooting on Apple Devices and Computers.
Management was disastrous and incompetent for the Standard of Services I was used in other IT Companies.
My co-workers, often recruited and selected casually – more... but friendly.
The worst part was having a Customer on the Phone and having a mentor shouting at you at the same Time.
The best part was out of the squallid Offices, when I could enjoy the beauty of Athens. – less
Variety in the work place
Specialist (Former Employee), Southlake, TXNovember 24, 2014
Pros: great discounts on products. frequent breaks.
Cons: hires only part-time at entry level.
Never did the same job twice. Some days you are assisting customers in making purchasing decisions by providing informed information on key products. Other days, you are manning a station that is primarily set for handling customer troubleshooting questions. Other days, you are the phone operator answering calls and guiding requests to the correct correspondent.
Job is rewarding
tech support adviser (Current Employee), xerox plant in yukon oklahomaNovember 23, 2014
Pros: easy job
Cons: hours and days can change due to shift bids from apple
I talk to customers about their i phones and how to fix them if i can otherwise i would set them up with a appointment to have the phone repaired at a apple store
A job experience I have learned so much from
Creative Specialist (Current Employee), Providence, RINovember 21, 2014
Pros: free parking, great benefits
Cons: retail hours
I connect with people, and shine. I create rapport with our internal and external customer effortlessly. I are very approachable and I use humor to put people at ease quickly. While in a apple training session, I do my best to give the customer I individual attention and personalized service—which helps them focus on their training in a store environment – more... that could be distracting. The most enjoyable part about my job is enriching the customer life, introducing the customer to technology that will open other there mind to a whole new world. – less
PRODUCTIVE AND LEARNING PLACE
IPHONE SOLUTIONS CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Faridabad, HRNovember 19, 2014
Pros: picnic and day out
Cons: depend on situation
APPLE IS A VERY GOOD COMPANY
AND I LEARNT A LOT HERE AND EXPERIENCE LOTS OF NEW THINGS

I LEARN LOTS OF NEW THING LIKE PRODUCTIVITY AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE PRODUCT AND IN THIS JOB CUSTOMERS ALSO TEACH US A LESSON EVERYDAY

THE MANAGEMENT OF APPLE IS REALLY HELPFUL AND SUPPORTIVE

CO WORKERS OF MINE ARE VERY SUPPORTIVE AND FUN LOVING WE GUYS ARE SUPPORTS – more... EACH OTHER

HARDEST PART OF MY JOB IS WHEN CUSTOMER DO NOT TRY TO UNDERSTAND

EVERYDAY IS ENJOYABLE OF MY JOB AND EVERYDAY I LEARN SOMETHING NEW FROM MY SENIORS OR SOMETIMES FROM MY COLLEAGUES – less
Great company
Care AHA Advisor iOS Chat (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, ColoradoNovember 18, 2014
Pros: insanely great benefits, great people to work with, fun technology
Cons: high stress, multiple customers at one time
One thing that is a constant at Apple is change. New products, great software!

Supporting customers and helping people discover new things is always a blast. Resolving issues and making a customers day even better is a reward in itself!

Working from home is a privilege and being provided with swag is a great bonus as well. The biggest challenge as – more... an at Home Advisor is networking and advancing because advancing is completely dependent on metrics, and many times, that is out of the advisors control.

Having the right manager is also vital as the team managers are who help guide your career path. I have been with Apple for just under 2 years and have had 4 managers, which can be a tad challenging. – less
excellent and fun
Business Development Sales Manager/Trainer (Former Employee), floridaNovember 18, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: no mistakes allowed
Great place to work great training and work benefits. The products basically sell themselves and everyone want to know how to use them and how they can own one. Excellent work life balance
Work from your own home!
At-Home Advisor (Current Employee), Athens, GANovember 17, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: short breaks
Working for Apple from home might be one of the greatest experiences. Typical day includes helping out many, many customers with their issues with various Apple devices. It's been such a great experience becoming so knowledgeable about all of Apple's technology.
A place to meet lifelong friends
GENIUS ADMINISTRATOR (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 17, 2014
Pros: good benefits, overtime pay, free transportation, 401k match
Cons: no work/life balance
Apple is a great place to learn about technology and to work with amazing people....and build not only knowledge but a friend base that will last a lifetime.
Apple is an amazing company
Specialist (Current Employee), Tigard, ORNovember 17, 2014
Cons: stand on hard floors all of the shift
I would not be looking for another job if I was able to stand on my feet all day and work a complete shift without physical problems.
Continuously Learning New Things, Productive Environment, Have Nerf Guns
iOS Senior Technical Advisor (Current Employee), Austin, TXNovember 16, 2014
Pros: good benefits, nice campus
Cons: calls may run through scheduled breaks and/or lunches
A typical day at work consists of assisting accessibility (vision and/or hearing impaired) and non-accessibility callers with their iOS devices. On a daily basis, the team members will help one another out when a problem they are having on a call cannot be fixed on their own; teamwork is strongly encouraged and vital in this position. The team of managers – more... in the iOS division are always pushing their team to reach full potential. The hardest part of the job is the volume of callers, but helps to maintain a rapport with customers, as well as keep focus on the task at hand. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sense of accomplishment by resolving issues which customers feel to be impossible. – less
Casual on attire but formal on work
Regional Trainer (Former Employee), New DelhiNovember 16, 2014
you have authority to express your ideas. Friendly environment with innovative culture.
Fast pace with great people and multiple buildings to take care of.
Facilities Maintenance Mechanic 5 (Former Employee), Cupertino, Ca.November 14, 2014
Pros: i work with the most wonderful people in the word
Cons: long commute
I am a self starter with energy to overwhelm my managers. I come in ready to get to my customers and complete their needs in a prompt, professional way and never leave until the job in done to there satisfaction.
How to work with many customers. They are the most important purpose of my job.
Management changes over night and I get along with 99% of – more... the management I have worked for.
My coworkers are like my family, and we get along great.
Leaving for the day.
Showing up for my shift. – less
exellent job
technical support and BEST BUY sales (Former Employee), pheonix,azNovember 14, 2014
the best job i have ever had great breaks amazing work enviornment and amazing co-workers
Fun place to work, but very political.
Mac Specialist (Former Employee), Southlake, TXNovember 13, 2014
Pros: benefits and healthcare
Cons: political, bias, bad management
I worked for Apple for 6 months just about. IT was a roller coaster. The only thing that makes that job bearable is your fellow employees. Otherwise it is the most fake company and has changed drastically management wise over the last few years.

Management needs a lot of work. It often says People are our soul but that is not the case anymore.

The – more... pay is too low for what you put up with and no commissions which in theory are good are rather criminal when your company sells its own product. – less
N/A
Traffic Clerk (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CANovember 11, 2014
A great company to work for, they are fair and treat their employee well.
Great company to work with
DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Cupertino, CANovember 11, 2014
Learned a lot during last 5 years in iOS development. Worked on Bluetooth, WiFi, Apple Pay automation

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more