Apple

Apple Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Apple Review
Store Leader (Store Manager) (Former Employee), Coquitlam, BCApril 8, 2013
My days were certainly never the same twice. Apple environment is very fast paced. I could be right in the thick if things with sales/service teams, interacting with customers at one moment or on a strategic planing calls for the division. My most enjoyable part of the job was leading my team. I was so fortunate to hand pick every individual on my team. To see them all learn and grow so quickly was a blast! The toughest part was trying to maintain a great balance between family and my role with retail schedule being what it is. Overall an amazing experience!
Fast Pace Retail company
Expert/Business Ambassador (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 16, 2013
Pros: big savings on accessories.
Cons: growth development are too slow
There is no dull moment in Apple store. Once the store is open people flock inside the store to get an appointment or get to know the latest craze in town for technology. Being with Apple for almost 3 years is such a rewarding moment for me, everyday you learned new things and meeting interesting people along the way. We, as a team, we rely on each other. I can say that Teamwork is the key word for us. Our management always making it sure that we know the business acumen and whats our main focus for the day. They are always there for you whenever you need someone to talk to even on a stressful day.
Productive and fun place to work
Specialist (Current Employee), Vancouver BCFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: free workshops
Great place to work, always learning on the job with a great supportive team.
Good for a temporary job while you work on your career.
Concierge/Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 7, 2012
Pros: good pay, good coworkers
Cons: long hours, lots of customers, stress, people yelling at you
Apple isn't for everyone. It's a stressful job, with terrible management. But it pays well, and the co-workers were amazing. I met some of my favourite people in the world while working there.

In a week, we would see over 50,000 people come through the doors. All of whom were looking for something different. You had to remain calm, and remember everything about all the staff members and their knowledge, while remembering the information of the product.

Plus, the job was always changing. And the products were always changing. You would have to take the initiative to learn something new every day.
A great technology company for people of various walks of life
Genius / In-house (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCOctober 21, 2012
Pros: plenty of catered food, great benefits, challenging, high pace environment
Cons: exhaustive hours, poor advancement opportunities, management and job goals can be unrealistic at times
A great company to work for. You meet many people in the job from all over the world, get to meet the occasional celebrity, and challenge yourself continually. The company will encourage and assist where possible for personal growth in the company, but for those wishing to go beyond retail, there is little opportunity within Canada for this.
Fast-paced and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Apple Expert) (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Apple provides an energetic atmosphere with a lot of room for growth and learning. The people working with Apple I have always found to be helpful, friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to help the customers.

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more