Apple Employee Reviews

Senior Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON24 May 2017
I really enjoyed my time with Minacs Peterborough, especially in Tier 2 CPU. I met many people I will remain friends with for the rest of my life. The work can be demanding and difficult and the customers unruly, but it was one of the best jobs I've ever quit.
Pros
Lots of employee fun stuff
Cons
some brutal managers
Culture is one sided
Expert (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2017
Apple knows how keep the incentives coming for their employees however use that to their advantage.

The store is a very busy place to work, not enough break times, and very demanding environment.
Pros
good salaries for full time employees
Cons
horrible management and no growth within the company.
Customer experience excellence
Apple Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2017
Driven to always offer the best solutions for our customers
Connecting with business partners and aligning your goals with them is crucial to the ASC role.
Developing your own business plan that best suites you and your business partners independently
Amazing Training & Life Changing Experience
Product Zone Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2017
Apple Canada Inc., teaches you more than just the job aspect. It sets you up with life skills through their industry-leading training and surrounding you with the necessary work environment to achieve your goals.

Apple does it like no other and is one of the best environments I have professionally step foot in.
Pros
Work environment & Work culture
Cons
Retail Variable Hours
Nice people
(Calgary) - FRS (Service Technician) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 May 2017
Great staff to work with; managers mostly are glorified sales people and have been trained to put off promoting people with smoke and mirrors and 'self-improvement' courses (internal). The job is back breaking (you are not allowed to sit or lean on anything) and hours are all over the map being that most of the Apple stores follow mall hours.
Pros
Discounts on Apple and affiliated partner products
Cons
Long hours, shift work, little pay and very little opportunity for promotions
Amazing work environment that fosters both work and personal growth.
Specialist/Visuals/FR Specialist/Genius (Current Employee) –  100 City Centre Drive24 April 2017
Hard to write a review about a company that has done so much for me and my own personal growth over the last 5 years. Definitely would recommend this work experience for anyone.
Productive and fun place to work with
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 April 2017
Great place to work with. Excellent work environment and Professional management. Excellent perks and benefits. Continuous learning and development. Diversified work force.
Great place with even better people
Sales and Tech Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON5 April 2017
Apple has strengthened my ability to build relationships with people over the last three years. I've met individuals from all walks of life, I've learned about so many different things I was unaware of before, and it's impacted my life because of it.
Amazing
Product Zone Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 March 2017
Very engaging work experience, you learn a lot about corporate and retail culture. A unique work environment in which everyone is to be treated with respect.
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 March 2017
Management is fair and friendly if you have a good connection with them. Favouritism is an issue here, but if you work hard and connect with the managers you will do well
Dynamic workplace
Red Zone Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 March 2017
Flexible schedule.
Fast paced environment.
Great benefits.
Positive atmosphere.
Ability to branch out within company.
Education on sales and personal skills.
Perfect job for students
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 March 2017
As a student, incredibly flexible with work/life balance and respect towards your position and how you can advance in the company. Employees feel generally valued, and can speak freely and openly (feedback culture appreciated).
a diverse team with unique talents - people focus
Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 February 2017
The company has a strong vision. It is very rewarding to work for a company that really thrives to make positive impacts on the way we live. Leadership has a very important responsibility to spread their words and help the big team, envision the future with Apple and empower each and every one of team members to maximise their talents to make this vision true. It requires a hard work to keep up in the company. Great place to learn leadership skills.
Pros
Rewarding experience to lead a diverse team
Cons
Schedule is not stable
dont apply there
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 February 2017
the work place ther is like a kindergraden
the management doesnt seam to know what is happening in the center system always crash
the hire IT is nearly neaver there the hire agent have to fix the issue by themeself when the a office it hire/paid to do that work
Cons
low salary, no benefits before 6 months
Don't let the fake smiles fool you
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2017
It's not a difficult job, however, hard work does not pay off. Everything is a personality contest. If you rub one manager the wrong way, you will never get any opportunities for growth. If you aren't their perfect little Apple boy/girl, forget about getting full time hours or changing roles.
Pros
Decent pay and benefits
Cons
Short/inconvenient hours, cliquey culture, unprofessional/fake management
Fun, fast paced place to work
Store Expert/Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 February 2017
You get to work with a large team of fun and talented people. Be prepared to work hard as the environment is fast paced and very demanding. It's not for the faint of heart.
Good Job, High Stress.
Genius (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON6 February 2017
The Job itself is great, there are not enough stores/employees to help the number of customers that need assistance so you are expected to help a certain number of customers per hour or helping 2 or 3 people at a time. This makes for a poor experience a lot of customers. Management only cares about numbers despite what you are meant to believe. Helping the customers can be very rewarding as in a lot of cases they are not the strongest with technology. Repairing computers and phones can also be more about how many can you get done an hour which can lead to mistakes and longer wait times.
Pros
great pay
Cons
no time to get things done
Amazing work experience
Engineering Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA31 January 2017
Apple is great place to work. Got to learn a lot of new technology, amazing and great minds to work with in the team. Very intense and agile environment. Awesome cafes!
Fun and innovative
Apple Genius (Former Employee) –  Canada27 January 2017
Superb place to work, I learned so much and met many wonderful people. A culture of empowerment and leadership with a superb management team. Just a a great experience. Apple is the best!
Pros
Amazing leaders
Cons
I can't think of any!
Family run business providing excellent customer service
Auto Glass Administrative Assistant/Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON24 January 2017
i enjoyed working at this family run business. I was offered training to exspand my skills to have me working in shop as well as custome. I was given the oportunity to advance in my job and take on more responsibilty. Duties included greeting customers, answering phone lines, invoicing, scheduling appointment
Pros
family run
Cons
family sold business

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3