Apple Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
The best company in the world
BOH-Specialist (Former Employee), Coquitlam, BCDecember 6, 2015
Pros: Absolutely the best work place I have ever worked in my 19 year career.
Cons: Advancement is slow and dependent on how willing you are ready to work in other departments, which you would otherwise dislike or are not ready to try out.
Working at apple is an exciting experience and there are challenges almost everyday which are a pleasure to deal with mostly because they are all unique and you will learn a lot out of it. All the employees be it in management or expert or genius or specialist they are all trained very well. Very good benefits and also very good pay system. i would not have left the company after 4 years even with all these great things, the only major thing that was lacking is the advancement for a person in the profile of his or her choice. Being an hardcore inventory person I would have stuck on to the company if it had any kind of advancement locally.
Great Company To Work For
Genius (Former Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 10, 2016
Pros: Uplifting work environment, very little stress
Cons: Retail hours which are non consistent.
I Spent 5 years at Apple and enjoyed every minute of it.

Exemplary company ethos where everyone gets along with one another.

Always busy yet every day is a rewarding one.

Very generous benefits and life insurance package with extras.

Encouraging opportunities to grow in ones career and explore new opportunities within the company.
Great culture and place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 27, 2016
Amazing company, total compensation package could be better. More opportunities in the U.S market as compared to Canada. At times, management does not have a clear vision for Apple Business.
An Overall great experience representing the best product.
Expert (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 18, 2015
Pros: Great Benefits, Job Security, Great people to work with
Cons: Not the best work/life balance
My time at Apple has taught me a lot in terms of how to align with people and learn the true value of leadership. I started with Apple as a part-time specialist, and worked my way to Sales Expert. It was a great experience in a sense that I didn't just work on my own success, but I started to spread that success to others. I became a mentor to many and I inspired many to transform relationships and create owners that were promoters.
Business Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 8, 2015
Great place to work, with good benefits, and perks are readily available for staff. The people are amazing and there is lots of room to grow.
Productive, fun, exciting, but little room for advancement
Retail Account Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioApril 2, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, great pay, beautiful office
Cons: little room for advancement, select management give poor feedback/reviews
Travel between multiple retail locations, join multiple conference calls throughout the week, assist others in growing in their role and with the company.
Select management is great and really assists with your development, others lack certain skills and do not always give the needed tools to succeed.
Hardest part of the job is staying busy and managing your time productively in the slower seasons with very little direction.
The most enjoyable part is finding success in your role by achieving your quota and seeing the growth in performance across your multiple locations.
I great culture for a great job
Part-time Genius (Current Employee), Waterloo, ONMarch 30, 2016
The culture that the stores provide is one of success and friendship. going to work is a lot of fun and it is great knowing that I will never have to tackle the same thing twice. The high standards make it great easy to aim for a high position. the management is very open and available for all questions and are willing to talk to you about anything that is needed.
It was a reasonable place to work
Specialist (Former Employee), EdmontonJune 7, 2015
There is a slight case of geeks gone wild here, and they have a culture where they are the best and if you don't know EVERYTHING about computers you're not as good as those who do. Steve Jobs is basically God here, its a bit bizarre, but at the end of the day he signs the cheques I guess, so he deserves some praise…
Amazing place to work!
Apple IS&T and Specialist (Current Employee), Pointe-Claire, QCJanuary 27, 2016
Pros: They treat you amazing.
Cons: Difficult to get into.
Very professional and well organized place to work, very much like no other. Great team, fast paced environment, understanding and realistic management team in every Apple store. many opportunities available. One of the most enjoyable part of job is still having so much energy at the end of every day.
Fun Workplace
Family Room Specialist/Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 17, 2015
- Great management who provide support throughout your career
- Great job culture as everything is fun
- Work/Life balance
- Fast-Paced environment
Great Values, strong customer focus
sales associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 21, 2016
Pros: Fun
Cons: Repetitive
It's never a dull moment at Apple. I've enhanced my customer experience since I've been at Apple. They focus on customer value as well as employee job satisfaction. I work with over 100 people, and everyone is so friendly! We don't have team building exercises, yet everyone gets along. The hardest part of my job is trying to change positions. There isn't much movement within the company. The most enjoyable part is being able to go to work everyday and learn something new.
Rewarding work in the education division
Account Executive (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 9, 2016
Pros: Group insurance plan, car allowance
Very rewarding work in helping students improve achievement levels and student engagement. I worked with K-12 schools, colleges, and universities throughout Manitoba and Saskatchewan supplying solutions to help with various needs for improving teaching and learning. We worked with government departments to help implement provincial standards.
Work experience
Technicien (Former Employee), montrealJuly 4, 2015
A full day at apple will go really fast since there's so many people to help that keep me busy all the time. since i stated at apple i learned to do good customer experience to customer, leaned more about the apple device and also was trained in California to repair apple produce. the best management team so far in my career life and really helpful and nice coworkers. the hardest art of the job is sometime maintains couple hundred of the customer that visit the technical department and the fun part of it that no one in the place looses the cool and keep helping customer as every customer is their first customer.
Great place to work at
Technician/Sales associate (Former Employee), Newmarket, ONMarch 16, 2016
Apple is a great place to work at with competitive wages and so many opportunities to grow. Loved my experience there and would recommend it to anyone.
An experience like no other
Recruiter (Current Employee), Toronto, ONMarch 11, 2016
Working with Apple, gives you the opportunity to work with some of the best people you will meet in your life! The environment is so inclusive of all people and this creates for a very comforting work dynamic.
Super Fun and Great Company
Sales Representative/Technician (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJuly 6, 2014
Pros: great culture and benefits
Cons: quotas
Apple was an incredible experience, it taught me the value of bringing trust to customers and really making someones day by giving them amazing service. Products are fantastic and culture is very laid back and friendly. There's lots of room for advancement and opportunities with the company. I had a great deal of fun when I was working for Apple whether as a specialist or technician i always loved going in, and managers were very keen to help in any way possible even if it was personal. A great experience and fantastic work/life balance. Quotas and sales are still a big part of the environment but aren't regarded as mandatory.
Awesome work environment, mediocre Management team
Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 8, 2016
Learned a lot of life skills.
CoWorkers are more like Family with similar interest and directions.
Get to inspire the not-so-inspired customers everyday and giving WOW moments to each individuals.
Always learning new things
Canada Specialist (Former Employee), Brossard, QCMay 20, 2014
Pros: the benefits and pay
Cons: long hours
Was a fun place to work. I would always learn new things from product knowledge to customer service.

The management team was incredible; I have never been so impressed with how they came together to help everyone out from personal problems to work related issues.

My co-workers were very nice and helpful; everyone learned something from someone else since we all had our strengths and weaknesses.

The hardest part of my job was the long hours ( mostly when there was no on in the store).

The most enjoyable part, I would have to say opening up the store. We put up all the shelves, received all the products, placing them, being able to get a first glance at everything before the customers did.
High Demand Environment
Apple Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 18, 2016
You have to maintain a positive outlook on your day to ensure that your customers are met with positive vibes regardless of any stress the store traffic or personal issues.
By far the best job i have had to date
Specialist (Current Employee), Calgary, ABApril 12, 2016
the environment is always fast paced and friendly. You would be hard pressed to find a better and more diverse group of people to work with!
Headquarters