Apple Employee Review

Excellent place to work and improve technical and professional skills among a diverse and talented pool of colleagues and exceptional managers.
Specialist (Former Employee) –  MontrĂ©al, QC2 October 2013
Without a doubt, the best job that I have ever had. The people that work there inspired me and encouraged me on those days when I really needed it. A fantastic learning experience and for a people-person like myself, I could not ask for more. I would highly recommend this retail experience as an eye-opener. Apple has set the bar for service and the complete customer experience and their employees are always nudging the bar upwards.
Pros
Provides the ultimate retail environment in which to serve customers.
Cons
None.

Other Apple Employee Reviews

Great culture, hard to advance
Inventory Specialist (Supervisor) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 November 2017
The atmosphere and culture of working at an Apple Store was great even though it was hard work. Like all retail jobs it could be hard to maintain a good work life balance sometimes. Also the managers in stores could vary significantly in terms of how well they did they jobs and worked with employees. Very little opportunities to move before working in retail store.
Genius (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 November 2017
Overall Apple is a great company to work for with great benefits and good solid culture. There are opportunities for the company to develop their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2