Apple Employee Reviews

Great culture
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2016
Apple cares about its people and encourages development. They strive on customer experience instead of sales. Work life balance was great. Benefits were extended to part timers.
Productive and Exciting Work Environment
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2016
Learn how to defuse situations, problem solve on the fly, and how to probe for information. Great fun loving team, all of whom are willing to lend a helping hand.
Fun workplace with supportive leadership
Genius (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON20 October 2016
Management and co-workers go beyond the workplace and take interest in you as a person. Easy to feel like a close knit community.
Awesome place to work!
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 October 2016
Fast paced and energetic atmosphere. Very diverse range of tasks to complete. My favorite part of the job is being able to discuss and interact with technology everyday with like minded people. Very strong leadership team and excellent co-workers.
Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cork2 October 2016
Identify and troubleshoot issues with customer machines Mac OS 9/Mac OS X/Server and hardware.

Document all issues that customer was having with machine and order replacement and repairs where needed.
Apple
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga29 September 2016
In the whole of my career I do not believe I work for a company as incredible as Apple.I acquired so much,there the management the culture the work life balance just the whole thoughts on the way they work as a company and treat the staff.
Fast pace, busy work environment
Expert (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 September 2016
Highly rewarding job, very busy and fast pace. Team work and innovation are critical components. Learned many invaluable skills. Incredibly hard work.
Great opportunities for growth and personal development
Specialist/Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC8 September 2016
So far, the greatest team I have ever worked with. We are focused, efficient, and most importantly, caring for each other and customers and their needs. I have grown more here than anywhere else. I've learnt more about business and more about myself here too.
Pros
Benefits, Friends, Culture
Cons
Odd hours, Little work life balance
Great experiene
Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Island, QC28 August 2016
Great people to be working with. Super dynamic and full of energy,
Well organised company with a lot of opportunities for advancement.
Interesting Workplace
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 August 2016
Apple is a a great place to work, be mindful of the atmosphere. Drink the Kool-Aid and fit in with the culture, if you don't you will not last long.
Pros
Good benefits, interesting products
Cons
The only thing I will miss are my co-workers
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC16 August 2016
Managers do not treat the employees equally. They only move their favourite people in advancement for their own selfish reasons. Not enough hours either. The worst part of the job are the customers.
Pros
Great benefits and incentives only
Cons
They are starting to cut down hours
Working For Apple
Genius (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 August 2016
great place to work
- subject to the woes of retail hours
- management is inconsistent
- great benefit plans
- high caliber of employees hired
- excellent on the job training
Overall excellent experience
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 August 2016
I enjoyed my tenure as both a Visual Merchandising Specialist & Product Specialist with Apple; the work culture was exceptional.

There was plenty of opportunities given to excel in your current role, & advance into other positions within their fast-past retail environment. Management was heavily involved in my trajectory & overall professional development, & gave me many opportunities to thrive & develop my personal skill-sets. They were supportive, & provided routine feedback.
Productive Work Environment
MacBook Sales Consultant (Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON8 July 2016
Great and productive work environment helping customers understand and purchase most benefiting products to their lifestyle needs.
Review Summary
Operated as a technician (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON6 July 2016
Apple has a great working environment, and every single person from top to bottom makes you feel as if you're part of a team! I recommend it to anyone who's looking for such a welcoming environment!
Wonderful place to work
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON3 July 2016
Apple provides you the tools to succeed in a vast range of jobs and industries. Room for growth within the company. Wonderful employees and job culture.
Good place to work, with exciting opportunity for change.
Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON7 June 2016
The typical day at Apple is rewarding in two major ways. You have the opportunity to connect with a fantastic team of people. Apple focuses on their people, which allows for a group of unique, diverse, and highly talented individuals. The second part is providing a fulfilling experience to the customer, and therefore the local community. Apple products have always been known for being able to do amazing things, and to be a part of that culture can be highly rewarding.

The thing to know about any technology industry is that you never stop learning, and growing. The opportunity to constantly improve upon oneself is a reward and a benefit in itself. You must however be willing to adapt and change along with the company. Resistance can make things difficult.

The hardest part of the job is the lack of innovation and autonomy. Apple is very particular in their policy and procedure, and therefore give little room for individuals to be unique and creative. If you are an individual who is seeking true autonomy in a role, this might not be the fit for you.
Pros
Amazing People
Cons
No Autonomy
Creative - Software Trainer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 May 2016
Working at Apple is one of the most fulfilling chapters of my life. We get to spend time with amazing technology and get a chance to enrich people's lives everyday.
Pros
People Focused Culture, Fun workplace
Cons
Retail hours
good environment and tons of interaction
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB20 May 2016
fast paced but fun, tons of interaction between different ppl. feedback and trust is a big thing there. managers and the rest of the employees all have a good relationship and like to help each other out
Fun and Entertaining Environment
Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON12 May 2016
it is a great place to work in. no work pressure and support team leaders and smiling management at all times. great pay good benefits and mainly the co workers become outside of work friends so its friends we work with at apple. a normal day is just taking calls and checking emails for fun activities and company treats and compititions as well. it does get a little draining constatnly talking for 8 - 10 hours a day lol fun though.
Pros
free lunchs sometimes, activities
Cons
grumpy customers or long calls

4.3