Apple
1,753 reviews

Apple Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun Workplace
Family Room Specialist/Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 17, 2015
- Great management who provide support throughout your career
- Great job culture as everything is fun
- Work/Life balance
- Fast-Paced environment
a dry and dull place to work with little compensation
Care Technician Minacs (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONAugust 3, 2015
Pros: people are very nice and mngmt tries to do with what they have
Cons: horrible hours and pay
The atmosphere is very draining. This may be similar in other call centers. The hours and the pay are the worst i've ever experienced. There is little room for advancement and if if you did advance the pay is still minimal and the hours don't allow for much of a life outside of work.
Great Place to Work
AREA SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), TORONTOJuly 22, 2015
Pros: The opportunity to train team members on an incredible product that I am passionate about. Also, having a mobile office where my surroundings changed on a daily basis as well as my team.
Cons: Little opportunity for career advancement
Overall, Apple was a great place to work. They put so much time and effort into their employees and products its hard not to come to work passionate everyday.
Fun and packed with new learning oppurtinuties.
Family Room Specialist (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 12, 2015
Pros: confidential
Cons: na
Apple is a great company to work with, I love working at apple, every day I learn something new. Apple takes care of its employees in great respect. I am very exited and happy to be a part of apple team.
Work experience
Technicien (Former Employee), montrealJuly 4, 2015
A full day at apple will go really fast since there's so many people to help that keep me busy all the time. since i stated at apple i learned to do good customer experience to customer, leaned more about the apple device and also was trained in California to repair apple produce. the best management team so far in my career life and really helpful and nice coworkers. the hardest art of the job is sometime maintains couple hundred of the customer that visit the technical department and the fun part of it that no one in the place looses the cool and keep helping customer as every customer is their first customer.
Fun work environment.
Technical Manager (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 2, 2015
I enjoyed working at Apple in the Steve Jobs era. Since the passing of Steve, the company has started to go down a path I'm not that passionate about. I value my time spent at Apple and will take the great knowledge they gave me to whatever I do next. It's just time for a change.
It was a reasonable place to work
Specialist (Former Employee), EdmontonJune 7, 2015
There is a slight case of geeks gone wild here, and they have a culture where they are the best and if you don't know EVERYTHING about computers you're not as good as those who do. Steve Jobs is basically God here, its a bit bizarre, but at the end of the day he signs the cheques I guess, so he deserves some praise…
Great
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Markham, ONMay 14, 2015
Amazing place to work daily, great culture great people, great great great great reat great great greatreat great great greatreat great great greatreat great great great
Rewarding Experience
Child Care Center Assistant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: Gaining knowledge and understanding of child developments
Cons: Hours Cut
I enjoy working at Apple Child Care Center
I love the environment, my co-workers and the children.
Everyone is very friendly, caring and is all about being a TEAM! which I find very important.
Productive, fun, exciting, but little room for advancement
Retail Account Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioApril 2, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, great pay, beautiful office
Cons: little room for advancement, select management give poor feedback/reviews
Travel between multiple retail locations, join multiple conference calls throughout the week, assist others in growing in their role and with the company.
Select management is great and really assists with your development, others lack certain skills and do not always give the needed tools to succeed.
Hardest part of the job is staying busy and managing your time productively in the slower seasons with very little direction.
The most enjoyable part is finding success in your role by achieving your quota and seeing the growth in performance across your multiple locations.
Great place to work and develop
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee), TorontoFebruary 16, 2015
Nothing but great things to say about working for Apple. They have been amazing for my personal and professional development.
Productive and Challenging
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: great pay, good energy, good employees, good benefits
Cons: random/inconsistent work hours, sometimes a bit stressful
I really enjoyed working for Apple. I loved the people and the hustle, I also really liked the potential within the company.
You never stop learning!
Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 5, 2015
If you've ever walked into an Apple store you know it can get pretty busy and crazy BUT I assure you that in that mess is a vast amount of knowledge and help to make sure you make the right decisions!
Great Job for a sales person
Apple Solution Consultant (Former Employee), Windsor, ONFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: good pay for good sales people, culture is good, some job perks
Cons: work weekends
Drive sales through relationships with others to help you meet high targets. Can be very challenging to maintain high growth rates. Commission based environment. Apple culture is amazing to work for. Great perks, like yearly conferences. Gotta work every weekend.
Great place to start your career
Business Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 13, 2015
Apple is a fantastic place to grow your personal attributes and try new things.
Great company and work environment
Genius Admin (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCJanuary 9, 2015
Busy and fast paced environment surrounded with great coworkers.
Apple has the best worker friendly environment
Sales Rep/Technician (Current Employee), Calgary, ABDecember 24, 2014
Pros: discount on electronics, great pay, friendly atmosphere
Cons: not a forever career and unusual culture
Apple is very selective at choosing the best employees. I have never had a manager that wasn't polite and cared about your well being. Each manager wants you to prosper and grow that they meet with you every quarter to talk about goals and how you can improve. Their pay is great for a retail store. They are very considerate about your personal life and will accommodate you with emergencies and family issues. It is a very rewarding job.
Same as Previous
Technical Care Management (Current Employee), Peterborough, ONDecember 5, 2014
They outsource the call center help to a company that does respect its employees.
Home work balance is awful. You work 44 hours on calls for 8 months out of the year, and you are pressured to take extra time off when they are 'slow' even when you are not compensated enough to buy food and bills.
Excellent culture and fun place to work.
Retail Expert (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONOctober 5, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits and pay structure.
Cons: work life balance could've improved.
Excellent experience and support/training.
Great opportunity to coach a large team and provide amazing experiences to each and every customer walking in to the store.

Most enjoyable part of the job was to work with such great talented team. Amazing opportunity to work on such great life changing products.
Today's Chef are tomorrows IT's
Designer, Programmer and Publisher (Current Employee), Toronto,OnAugust 28, 2014
Pizza hut is hard place to work. There is so much to do while not provided with enough time to complete the tasks. It however open room to learn and improve many skills. It is a good place for an IT to start. Team work, Organization, time management are few of the skills which are obtained or improved working at the Pizza hut.

1 2 3

About Apple

Apple reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, defined the future of mobile media and computing – Read more