Apple Employee Reviews

cool place
At Home Adviser (Former Employee) –  worldwide10 October 2017
not a bad place to work. good hours good pay and can work from anywhere. neat
jesus why cant i just cancel the review i really don't want to do this at all
Its fun to work here and great team work
Product Zone Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON1 October 2017
i have great fun working here and one of the best companies to work, Great help from the team and learn something new everyday. The best part of the job to see smile on the customer's face when he leaves the store
Amazing Company
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON28 September 2017
It is great company. Amazing product, culture and people. It is fun to work there, you learn every day something new and get the opportunity to help people with their devices.
Pros
Product Discount
My Dream Job
Product Manager and PR (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 September 2017
Apple was an extraordinary journey and a fortuitous one. As a result of the many intense roles I held, I accumulated a tremendous amount of knowledge. The roles included Inventory Planning, Product Technical Marketing, Product Launches, Software Launches and the coveted role of being the Apple Canada PR spokesperson. The unlikely merging of these diverse responsibilities showed the faith Apple had in my skills and capabilities as their employee. I, in return, loved the experience that working for Apple provided. It remains one of my most rewarding chapters in my career.
Pros
Its Apple !
Cons
I was in the wrong Job role.
Fun and exciting work environment
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 September 2017
Fun and exciting environment to work in. Great colleagues with the same goals and ambitions which are to help customer’s find the best solution to their needs.
good company, great opportunity to move up
IOS Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Work at Home13 September 2017
I enjoy working with Apple Inc.
it is great working with good customer with full knowledge of the IOS software
if you do what is required, you will have opportunities to move up
Pros
Incentive
Cons
work at home need to go out
fantastic
Specialist, technical specialist. (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 September 2017
Apple provides a fantastic environment to work in . The staff and management are fantastic. The management is flexible and understanding.
There is plenty of room to progress and grow.
Great time
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 August 2017
Apple is the greatest company I have ever worked for. so many benefits and it is the most sought after retail job out there. the pay is more that fair and there are no sales goals. all they want is you to be the best customer service person you can be and don't take the fun out of the apple store.
The people are great, but stressful
Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newmarket, ON26 August 2017
The people you work with are great and make you feel supported and welcome. However the job is very high stress and demands that you are fully invested in the company. This can not be treated as just a job, you are expected to eat, sleep and live Apple all the time.
Pros
good benefits and respect work life balance
Cons
stressful, impatient customers, extreme level of commitment
An excellent work environment and wonderful benefits
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC25 August 2017
Apple as a company cares about its employees and will do whatever it takes to help when help is asked. It is never boring and an excellent place to learn new skills. Management changes from store to store however and will highly influence how you enjoy working there.
Pros
benefits, special events
Cons
managers can make it hard

Want to know more about Apple?

Ask a question
You haven't worked retail until you've worked Apple Retail
Product Zone / Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC23 August 2017
Amazing place for everyone, especially students. Flexible scheduling. Great training and development. Managers will work with you to achieve your goals. Moving up is easy enough, as long as you have a strong attention to detail and only provide the best service to external and internal customers. Overall a great work environment.
Fun place for a fresh graduated student
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, ON12 August 2017
Loved the energy at work. Everyone is so passionate and enjoyed what they are doing. Colleagues are all so talented and helpful.
Perks of inside deal.
Pros
inside deal
Cons
work on weekends
Not what it used to be.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 August 2017
Apple - as a company - remains an absolutely phenomenal institution that pushes human kind to chase our passions and do better by our planet.
Apple Retail in Quebec is not what it used to be.
Bathrooms are always clean.
I learned a lot about people and what causes them stress.
I also learned how to help alleviate that stress - listening.
Culture change
Genius (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 August 2017
I worked there for 6 years and I saw the culture drastically change for the worse in that time. The stores were run like a family and were very fun to work in. All these changes to a platform that wasnt broken were taken to imporve but didnt really do much
i am not giving a review
Customer Support Representative, Concentrix (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON1 August 2017
I do not feel comfortable giving a review nor am I going to. it was technically in my contract not to do so. on top of that I just don't feel comfortable doing it "anonymous" or not,, and I don't think you should continue to make this mandatory
Great place to start a career.
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 July 2017
Amazing people, great culture. The retail side is a great opportunity to build life skills as well as professional. Career advancement is extremely tough, and transfer into corporate realms is virtually non-existant.
Apple Retail... Same as any retail
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 July 2017
Nothing special. You can do 1 of 3 things... Sell, tech support or management. No room to move to corporate. Management is very selective on who they like and dislike. Salary is good. Good health benefits. Don't expect a rewarding career.
Pros
Health, Dental, Stocks, High pay for what you do
Cons
Management, Retail, Hours
Good place to work . Good luck getting promotion
FAMILY ROOM TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB28 July 2017
its all in the title!

Apple would rather place you in "work place experiences" than promote you or raise your wage. The year raises are also pretty tiny
No major complaints
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Canada27 July 2017
Having worked for Apple for a little over 5 years, I can tell you it's a good job. Pay isn't the highest, but it's better than most retail jobs. Benefits related to health and dental are where the good stuff is though... both part time and full time employees enjoy comprehensive benefits (and at very minimal cost per pay-cheque).

Environment is good, busy. People can be very demanding and self-righteous... very demanding as if they are the most important person alive. You get the usual yelling people, you get sad people, you get every type of person you can think of.

Advancement is okay if you sip the sauce... peers are very competitive, and there can often be a sense of favouritism. So be prepared to play the political field with your peers and managers.
Benefits
Cons
Good luck working a second job, or getting two consecutive days off.
Excellent!
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec12 June 2017
Working at Apple throughout my college and university years was invigorating. I benefitted from gaining valuable life and work skills through proper training. I appreciate and cherish my time spent working there.
Pros
Good pay and benefits, flexibility
Cons
Dry air, a little overwhelming somtimes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2