Apple

2K reviews

Apple Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great culture and place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 27, 2016
Amazing company, total compensation package could be better. More opportunities in the U.S market as compared to Canada. At times, management does not have a clear vision for Apple Business.
Amazing place to work!
Apple IS&T and Specialist (Current Employee), Pointe-Claire, QCJanuary 27, 2016
Pros: They treat you amazing.
Cons: Difficult to get into.
Very professional and well organized place to work, very much like no other. Great team, fast paced environment, understanding and realistic management team in every Apple store. many opportunities available. One of the most enjoyable part of job is still having so much energy at the end of every day.
Great Values, strong customer focus
sales associate (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 21, 2016
Pros: Fun
Cons: Repetitive
It's never a dull moment at Apple. I've enhanced my customer experience since I've been at Apple. They focus on customer value as well as employee job satisfaction. I work with over 100 people, and everyone is so friendly! We don't have team building exercises, yet everyone gets along. The hardest part of my job is trying to change positions. There isn't much movement within the company. The most enjoyable part is being able to go to work everyday and learn something new.
Business Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 8, 2015
Great place to work, with good benefits, and perks are readily available for staff. The people are amazing and there is lots of room to grow.
The best company in the world
BOH-Specialist (Former Employee), Coquitlam, BCDecember 6, 2015
Pros: Absolutely the best work place I have ever worked in my 19 year career.
Cons: Advancement is slow and dependent on how willing you are ready to work in other departments, which you would otherwise dislike or are not ready to try out.
Working at apple is an exciting experience and there are challenges almost everyday which are a pleasure to deal with mostly because they are all unique and you will learn a lot out of it. All the employees be it in management or expert or genius or specialist they are all trained very well. Very good benefits and also very good pay system. i would not have left the company after 4 years even with all these great things, the only major thing that was lacking is the advancement for a person in the profile of his or her choice. Being an hardcore inventory person I would have stuck on to the company if it had any kind of advancement locally.
Great environment
Technical Specialist (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONNovember 16, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: Hours
Apple was a great place to meet friends and great people. The training course is really in depth and thorough. Managers are fair and good people
nice work place professional environment
iOS Advisor (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 30, 2015
professional enviroment, friendly people , modern office and modern and up to date office computers , pay is low and no employee discounts.
Fun Workplace
Family Room Specialist/Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 17, 2015
- Great management who provide support throughout your career
- Great job culture as everything is fun
- Work/Life balance
- Fast-Paced environment
a dry and dull place to work with little compensation
Care Technician Minacs (Former Employee), Peterborough, ONAugust 3, 2015
Pros: people are very nice and mngmt tries to do with what they have
Cons: horrible hours and pay
The atmosphere is very draining. This may be similar in other call centers. The hours and the pay are the worst i've ever experienced. There is little room for advancement and if if you did advance the pay is still minimal and the hours don't allow for much of a life outside of work.
Great Place to Work
AREA SALES MANAGER (Former Employee), TORONTOJuly 22, 2015
Pros: The opportunity to train team members on an incredible product that I am passionate about. Also, having a mobile office where my surroundings changed on a daily basis as well as my team.
Cons: Little opportunity for career advancement
Overall, Apple was a great place to work. They put so much time and effort into their employees and products its hard not to come to work passionate everyday.
Fun and packed with new learning oppurtinuties.
Family Room Specialist (Current Employee), Calgary, ABJuly 12, 2015
Pros: confidential
Cons: na
Apple is a great company to work with, I love working at apple, every day I learn something new. Apple takes care of its employees in great respect. I am very exited and happy to be a part of apple team.
Work experience
Technicien (Former Employee), montrealJuly 4, 2015
A full day at apple will go really fast since there's so many people to help that keep me busy all the time. since i stated at apple i learned to do good customer experience to customer, leaned more about the apple device and also was trained in California to repair apple produce. the best management team so far in my career life and really helpful and nice coworkers. the hardest art of the job is sometime maintains couple hundred of the customer that visit the technical department and the fun part of it that no one in the place looses the cool and keep helping customer as every customer is their first customer.
Fun work environment.
Technical Manager (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCJuly 2, 2015
I enjoyed working at Apple in the Steve Jobs era. Since the passing of Steve, the company has started to go down a path I'm not that passionate about. I value my time spent at Apple and will take the great knowledge they gave me to whatever I do next. It's just time for a change.
It was a reasonable place to work
Specialist (Former Employee), EdmontonJune 7, 2015
There is a slight case of geeks gone wild here, and they have a culture where they are the best and if you don't know EVERYTHING about computers you're not as good as those who do. Steve Jobs is basically God here, its a bit bizarre, but at the end of the day he signs the cheques I guess, so he deserves some praise…
Great
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Markham, ONMay 14, 2015
Amazing place to work daily, great culture great people, great great great great reat great great greatreat great great greatreat great great greatreat great great great
Rewarding Experience
Child Care Center Assistant (Current Employee), Toronto, ONApril 22, 2015
Pros: Gaining knowledge and understanding of child developments
Cons: Hours Cut
I enjoy working at Apple Child Care Center
I love the environment, my co-workers and the children.
Everyone is very friendly, caring and is all about being a TEAM! which I find very important.
Productive, fun, exciting, but little room for advancement
Retail Account Specialist (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioApril 2, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, great pay, beautiful office
Cons: little room for advancement, select management give poor feedback/reviews
Travel between multiple retail locations, join multiple conference calls throughout the week, assist others in growing in their role and with the company.
Select management is great and really assists with your development, others lack certain skills and do not always give the needed tools to succeed.
Hardest part of the job is staying busy and managing your time productively in the slower seasons with very little direction.
The most enjoyable part is finding success in your role by achieving your quota and seeing the growth in performance across your multiple locations.
Great place to work and develop
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee), TorontoFebruary 16, 2015
Nothing but great things to say about working for Apple. They have been amazing for my personal and professional development.
Productive and Challenging
Family Room Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: great pay, good energy, good employees, good benefits
Cons: random/inconsistent work hours, sometimes a bit stressful
I really enjoyed working for Apple. I loved the people and the hustle, I also really liked the potential within the company.
You never stop learning!
Specialist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABFebruary 5, 2015
If you've ever walked into an Apple store you know it can get pretty busy and crazy BUT I assure you that in that mess is a vast amount of knowledge and help to make sure you make the right decisions!
Headquarters