Apple Employee Reviews

Excellent!
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montreal, Quebec12 June 2017
Working at Apple throughout my college and university years was invigorating. I benefitted from gaining valuable life and work skills through proper training. I appreciate and cherish my time spent working there.
Pros
Good pay and benefits, flexibility
Cons
Dry air, a little overwhelming somtimes
Dealing with different people and assisting them to the world's most innovative products.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON3 June 2017
I learned a lot from my work experience, how to deal with different people from diverse community by dealing 40 people a day. Learned how to lead the life with discipline. Learned how to prioritize and organize your work as per the needs of time.
Pros
outstanding exposure to world of innovatons
productive, reliable and accountable
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB31 May 2017
while working at apple, there were many opportunities to learn the technical and personal approach to helping a customer, I found very helpful though management and other colleagues sharing their successful approach and wording to properly assist the customer in their decisions.
Pros
freedom to learn
Cons
time restraints
Great company to work for while enjoying life.
Expert (Current Employee) –  Pointe-Claire, QC29 May 2017
A typical day at work involves being informed on the day's goals, as well as new initiatives being implemented to improve the customer journey.

I often learn a lot about my clients' lifestyles, which helps to more effectively offer transformational service.

The most challenge aspect is dealing with ambiguity. I'm very good at it, but there is quite a bit of it to deal with. The best part, however, is the team of individuals I get to interact with on a daily basis. Creative individuals who inspire each other to bring our best each day.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Little opportunity for advancement and growth
Senior Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON24 May 2017
I really enjoyed my time with Minacs Peterborough, especially in Tier 2 CPU. I met many people I will remain friends with for the rest of my life. The work can be demanding and difficult and the customers unruly, but it was one of the best jobs I've ever quit.
Pros
Lots of employee fun stuff
Cons
some brutal managers
Culture is one sided
Expert (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2017
Apple knows how keep the incentives coming for their employees however use that to their advantage.

The store is a very busy place to work, not enough break times, and very demanding environment.
Pros
good salaries for full time employees
Cons
horrible management and no growth within the company.
Customer experience excellence
Apple Solutions Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 May 2017
Driven to always offer the best solutions for our customers
Connecting with business partners and aligning your goals with them is crucial to the ASC role.
Developing your own business plan that best suites you and your business partners independently
Amazing Training & Life Changing Experience
Product Zone Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2017
Apple Canada Inc., teaches you more than just the job aspect. It sets you up with life skills through their industry-leading training and surrounding you with the necessary work environment to achieve your goals.

Apple does it like no other and is one of the best environments I have professionally step foot in.
Pros
Work environment & Work culture
Cons
Retail Variable Hours
Nice people
(Calgary) - FRS (Service Technician) (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 May 2017
Great staff to work with; managers mostly are glorified sales people and have been trained to put off promoting people with smoke and mirrors and 'self-improvement' courses (internal). The job is back breaking (you are not allowed to sit or lean on anything) and hours are all over the map being that most of the Apple stores follow mall hours.
Pros
Discounts on Apple and affiliated partner products
Cons
Long hours, shift work, little pay and very little opportunity for promotions
Amazing work environment that fosters both work and personal growth.
Specialist/Visuals/FR Specialist/Genius (Current Employee) –  100 City Centre Drive24 April 2017
Hard to write a review about a company that has done so much for me and my own personal growth over the last 5 years. Definitely would recommend this work experience for anyone.
Productive and fun place to work with
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB6 April 2017
Great place to work with. Excellent work environment and Professional management. Excellent perks and benefits. Continuous learning and development. Diversified work force.
Great place with even better people
Sales and Tech Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON5 April 2017
Apple has strengthened my ability to build relationships with people over the last three years. I've met individuals from all walks of life, I've learned about so many different things I was unaware of before, and it's impacted my life because of it.
Amazing
Product Zone Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 March 2017
Very engaging work experience, you learn a lot about corporate and retail culture. A unique work environment in which everyone is to be treated with respect.
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON31 March 2017
Management is fair and friendly if you have a good connection with them. Favouritism is an issue here, but if you work hard and connect with the managers you will do well
Dynamic workplace
Red Zone Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 March 2017
Flexible schedule.
Fast paced environment.
Great benefits.
Positive atmosphere.
Ability to branch out within company.
Education on sales and personal skills.
Perfect job for students
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC2 March 2017
As a student, incredibly flexible with work/life balance and respect towards your position and how you can advance in the company. Employees feel generally valued, and can speak freely and openly (feedback culture appreciated).
a diverse team with unique talents - people focus
Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 February 2017
The company has a strong vision. It is very rewarding to work for a company that really thrives to make positive impacts on the way we live. Leadership has a very important responsibility to spread their words and help the big team, envision the future with Apple and empower each and every one of team members to maximise their talents to make this vision true. It requires a hard work to keep up in the company. Great place to learn leadership skills.
Pros
Rewarding experience to lead a diverse team
Cons
Schedule is not stable
dont apply there
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC22 February 2017
the work place ther is like a kindergraden
the management doesnt seam to know what is happening in the center system always crash
the hire IT is nearly neaver there the hire agent have to fix the issue by themeself when the a office it hire/paid to do that work
Cons
low salary, no benefits before 6 months
Don't let the fake smiles fool you
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 February 2017
It's not a difficult job, however, hard work does not pay off. Everything is a personality contest. If you rub one manager the wrong way, you will never get any opportunities for growth. If you aren't their perfect little Apple boy/girl, forget about getting full time hours or changing roles.
Pros
Decent pay and benefits
Cons
Short/inconvenient hours, cliquey culture, unprofessional/fake management
Fun, fast paced place to work
Store Expert/Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 February 2017
You get to work with a large team of fun and talented people. Be prepared to work hard as the environment is fast paced and very demanding. It's not for the faint of heart.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apple. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2