Apple Employee Reviews

Great opportunities for growth and personal development
Specialist/Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC8 September 2016
So far, the greatest team I have ever worked with. We are focused, efficient, and most importantly, caring for each other and customers and their needs. I have grown more here than anywhere else. I've learnt more about business and more about myself here too.
Pros
Benefits, Friends, Culture
Cons
Odd hours, Little work life balance
Apple
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga29 September 2016
In the whole of my career I do not believe I work for a company as incredible as Apple.I acquired so much,there the management the culture the work life balance just the whole thoughts on the way they work as a company and treat the staff.
Overall excellent experience
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC6 August 2016
I enjoyed my tenure as both a Visual Merchandising Specialist & Product Specialist with Apple; the work culture was exceptional.

There was plenty of opportunities given to excel in your current role, & advance into other positions within their fast-past retail environment. Management was heavily involved in my trajectory & overall professional development, & gave me many opportunities to thrive & develop my personal skill-sets. They were supportive, & provided routine feedback.
Interesting Workplace
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 August 2016
Apple is a a great place to work, be mindful of the atmosphere. Drink the Kool-Aid and fit in with the culture, if you don't you will not last long.
Pros
Good benefits, interesting products
Cons
The only thing I will miss are my co-workers
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC16 August 2016
Managers do not treat the employees equally. They only move their favourite people in advancement for their own selfish reasons. Not enough hours either. The worst part of the job are the customers.
Pros
Great benefits and incentives only
Cons
They are starting to cut down hours
Fun and Entertaining Environment
Technical Support Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON12 May 2016
it is a great place to work in. no work pressure and support team leaders and smiling management at all times. great pay good benefits and mainly the co workers become outside of work friends so its friends we work with at apple. a normal day is just taking calls and checking emails for fun activities and company treats and compititions as well. it does get a little draining constatnly talking for 8 - 10 hours a day lol fun though.
Pros
free lunchs sometimes, activities
Cons
grumpy customers or long calls
The best company in the world
BOH-Specialist (Former Employee) –  Coquitlam, BC6 December 2015
Working at apple is an exciting experience and there are challenges almost everyday which are a pleasure to deal with mostly because they are all unique and you will learn a lot out of it. All the employees be it in management or expert or genius or specialist they are all trained very well. Very good benefits and also very good pay system. i would not have left the company after 4 years even with all these great things, the only major thing that was lacking is the advancement for a person in the profile of his or her choice. Being an hardcore inventory person I would have stuck on to the company if it had any kind of advancement locally.
Pros
Absolutely the best work place I have ever worked in my 19 year career.
Cons
Advancement is slow and dependent on how willing you are ready to work in other departments, which you would otherwise dislike or are not ready to try out.
Good place to work, with exciting opportunity for change.
Business Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON7 June 2016
The typical day at Apple is rewarding in two major ways. You have the opportunity to connect with a fantastic team of people. Apple focuses on their people, which allows for a group of unique, diverse, and highly talented individuals. The second part is providing a fulfilling experience to the customer, and therefore the local community. Apple products have always been known for being able to do amazing things, and to be a part of that culture can be highly rewarding.

The thing to know about any technology industry is that you never stop learning, and growing. The opportunity to constantly improve upon oneself is a reward and a benefit in itself. You must however be willing to adapt and change along with the company. Resistance can make things difficult.

The hardest part of the job is the lack of innovation and autonomy. Apple is very particular in their policy and procedure, and therefore give little room for individuals to be unique and creative. If you are an individual who is seeking true autonomy in a role, this might not be the fit for you.
Pros
Amazing People
Cons
No Autonomy
Great Company To Work For
Genius (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB10 March 2016
I Spent 5 years at Apple and enjoyed every minute of it.

Exemplary company ethos where everyone gets along with one another.

Always busy yet every day is a rewarding one.

Very generous benefits and life insurance package with extras.

Encouraging opportunities to grow in ones career and explore new opportunities within the company.
Pros
Uplifting work environment, very little stress
Cons
Retail hours which are non consistent.
I great culture for a great job
Part-time Genius (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON30 March 2016
The culture that the stores provide is one of success and friendship. going to work is a lot of fun and it is great knowing that I will never have to tackle the same thing twice. The high standards make it great easy to aim for a high position. the management is very open and available for all questions and are willing to talk to you about anything that is needed.
Fun workplace with supportive leadership
Genius (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON20 October 2016
Management and co-workers go beyond the workplace and take interest in you as a person. Easy to feel like a close knit community.
Wonderful place to work
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, ON3 July 2016
Apple provides you the tools to succeed in a vast range of jobs and industries. Room for growth within the company. Wonderful employees and job culture.
Great experiene
Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Island, QC28 August 2016
Great people to be working with. Super dynamic and full of energy,
Well organised company with a lot of opportunities for advancement.
Working For Apple
Genius (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 August 2016
great place to work
- subject to the woes of retail hours
- management is inconsistent
- great benefit plans
- high caliber of employees hired
- excellent on the job training
Creative - Software Trainer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 May 2016
Working at Apple is one of the most fulfilling chapters of my life. We get to spend time with amazing technology and get a chance to enrich people's lives everyday.
Pros
People Focused Culture, Fun workplace
Cons
Retail hours
Great culture and place to work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON27 January 2016
Amazing company, total compensation package could be better. More opportunities in the U.S market as compared to Canada. At times, management does not have a clear vision for Apple Business.
Productive and Exciting Work Environment
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2016
Learn how to defuse situations, problem solve on the fly, and how to probe for information. Great fun loving team, all of whom are willing to lend a helping hand.
Awesome place to work!
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 October 2016
Fast paced and energetic atmosphere. Very diverse range of tasks to complete. My favorite part of the job is being able to discuss and interact with technology everyday with like minded people. Very strong leadership team and excellent co-workers.
An Overall great experience representing the best product.
Expert (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON18 July 2015
My time at Apple has taught me a lot in terms of how to align with people and learn the true value of leadership. I started with Apple as a part-time specialist, and worked my way to Sales Expert. It was a great experience in a sense that I didn't just work on my own success, but I started to spread that success to others. I became a mentor to many and I inspired many to transform relationships and create owners that were promoters.
Pros
Great Benefits, Job Security, Great people to work with
Cons
Not the best work/life balance
Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cork2 October 2016
Identify and troubleshoot issues with customer machines Mac OS 9/Mac OS X/Server and hardware.

Document all issues that customer was having with machine and order replacement and repairs where needed.

4.3