Apple Employee Reviews

Good Job, High Stress.
Genius (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON6 February 2017
The Job itself is great, there are not enough stores/employees to help the number of customers that need assistance so you are expected to help a certain number of customers per hour or helping 2 or 3 people at a time. This makes for a poor experience a lot of customers. Management only cares about numbers despite what you are meant to believe. Helping the customers can be very rewarding as in a lot of cases they are not the strongest with technology. Repairing computers and phones can also be more about how many can you get done an hour which can lead to mistakes and longer wait times.
Pros
great pay
Cons
no time to get things done
Amazing work experience
Engineering Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CA31 January 2017
Apple is great place to work. Got to learn a lot of new technology, amazing and great minds to work with in the team. Very intense and agile environment. Awesome cafes!
Fun and innovative
Apple Genius (Former Employee) –  Canada27 January 2017
Superb place to work, I learned so much and met many wonderful people. A culture of empowerment and leadership with a superb management team. Just a a great experience. Apple is the best!
Pros
Amazing leaders
Cons
I can't think of any!
Family run business providing excellent customer service
Auto Glass Administrative Assistant/Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON24 January 2017
i enjoyed working at this family run business. I was offered training to exspand my skills to have me working in shop as well as custome. I was given the oportunity to advance in my job and take on more responsibilty. Duties included greeting customers, answering phone lines, invoicing, scheduling appointment
Pros
family run
Cons
family sold business
A Very Unique Culture
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 January 2017
Apple's mission statement and public initiatives are felt internally within the company everyday. Privacy, environmental friendliness, gender equality, inclusivity, diversity are not just marketing buzz words but something the company strives to achieve everyday in the way it treats its customers and employees.

Working at the Genius Bar, my typical day involves taking appointments to diagnose and resolve issues our customers may be facing with their Apple products and services.

The most challenging part of working in an Apple Store would have to be adjusting to the high traffic environment and being able to give a consistent customer experience to each and every customer that walks into the store.
Great pay, Great talent, dynamic environment.
Apple Certified Mac Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 January 2017
- work/life balance needs improvement (set/preferred schedules)
- excellent place to push the limits of what you think are possible for yourself
- management at the retail level would benefit from internal promotions, rather than external hires (internals truly understand Apple 'culture')
- great place to meet talented and intelligent folk with passions in music, photography, videography, entrepreneurial endeavors
Pros
Dynamic/Challenging environment
Cons
Inconsistent hours
Fun work environment
Senior Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Niagara Falls, ON21 December 2016
Had a great time at Minacs working on behalf of Apple
Great people and I learned a lot about Apple
I would go back if I lived closer
Great culture
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 November 2016
Apple cares about its people and encourages development. They strive on customer experience instead of sales. Work life balance was great. Benefits were extended to part timers.
Great Place To work
Service / Support Programs Analyst (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON17 November 2016
Most enjoyable place to work, Co-workers were like family members Management were always there for you. Everyday was a new and enjoyable challenge
needs a restructuring of management
Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 November 2016
retail stores needs major restructuring. Managers need to be hired based on experience and qualifications. They need more transparency and a better management of hours.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
bad management, no work ethic, gotta be BFF with managers to advance;not experienced
Productive and Exciting Work Environment
Technical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON1 November 2016
Learn how to defuse situations, problem solve on the fly, and how to probe for information. Great fun loving team, all of whom are willing to lend a helping hand.
Fun workplace with supportive leadership
Genius (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON20 October 2016
Management and co-workers go beyond the workplace and take interest in you as a person. Easy to feel like a close knit community.
Awesome place to work!
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 October 2016
Fast paced and energetic atmosphere. Very diverse range of tasks to complete. My favorite part of the job is being able to discuss and interact with technology everyday with like minded people. Very strong leadership team and excellent co-workers.
Technical Support Engineer
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cork2 October 2016
Identify and troubleshoot issues with customer machines Mac OS 9/Mac OS X/Server and hardware.

Document all issues that customer was having with machine and order replacement and repairs where needed.
Apple
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga29 September 2016
In the whole of my career I do not believe I work for a company as incredible as Apple.I acquired so much,there the management the culture the work life balance just the whole thoughts on the way they work as a company and treat the staff.
Fast pace, busy work environment
Expert (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC17 September 2016
Highly rewarding job, very busy and fast pace. Team work and innovation are critical components. Learned many invaluable skills. Incredibly hard work.
Fun and Fast
IN-STORE GUEST TRAINER (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC10 September 2016
Great people, Amazing atmosphere and great products. A lot of skills and competencies are learned in my experience with the company. They develop their people to be professionals.
Pros
Salary is great and best people work there
Cons
Not much room to move to corporate
Great opportunities for growth and personal development
Specialist/Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC8 September 2016
So far, the greatest team I have ever worked with. We are focused, efficient, and most importantly, caring for each other and customers and their needs. I have grown more here than anywhere else. I've learnt more about business and more about myself here too.
Pros
Benefits, Friends, Culture
Cons
Odd hours, Little work life balance
Apple is a world class company but not in Canada
Sales (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 September 2016
The management team is not great. There is no employee engagement or career development planning. For such a great company it's too bad they don't want to make the most of their people or keep them happy and engaged.
Great experiene
Specialist (Former Employee) –  West Island, QC28 August 2016
Great people to be working with. Super dynamic and full of energy,
Well organised company with a lot of opportunities for advancement.

4.3