Apple

Apple Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun atmosphere
Specialist (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 23, 2014
Friendly co-workers, encouraging environment. Lots of opportunity for advancement.
Retail is not Apple
Manager (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: $$
Cons: benfits, vacation, upper management
First of, pay is good.

They want you to be a robot, the director of Canada is a micro manger, he only has this position because he opened a MP3 shot at he first location in Canada.

Vacation sucks, 2 weeks? Brutal

Benefits are the worst I've ever seen in any company i have ever worked for.

No work life balance, you are all over the board, working – more... days, nights, and then overnights every 2 months because they decide to change an angle of a table.

Staff hate it, only resin they stay is the $$ which causes problems at the end of the day.

I feel Apple pays there employees to shut up! Here is lots of Money, now don't say anything or cause any problems no matter how bad it is. – less
one of the most famous and entertanment
accountant (Former Employee), cairo, egyptJanuary 8, 2014
actully it was amazing when you work with active, ambitious, hard worker team and good management
Fun
Software & Hardware Systems Technician (Current Employee), CalgaryDecember 13, 2013
Confidentiality considerations prevent further elaboration
Not willing to expand further
WW Business Process Analyst (Former Employee), Cork, IrelandDecember 11, 2013
Not willing to expand further, I would not wish to go into further details as Apple prides itself on confidentiality I will not say more than I have said above it it an amazing place to work.
Friendly workplace environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Dubai, UAENovember 20, 2013
I learned a lot from Apple, how they deal with their customers, how they build there customer relations even after selling the product. Other employees working there were very friendly and helpful, if you need any help with anything they'll help you.
workshop
Educational game dissertation (Former Employee), Nottingham, SKOctober 7, 2013
3 day workshop at an apple centre
To analyse different OS
To be familiar with Apple multimedia tools
Excellent place to work and improve technical and professional skills among a diverse and talented pool of colleagues and exceptional managers.
Specialist (Former Employee), MontrĂ©al, QCOctober 2, 2013
Pros: provides the ultimate retail environment in which to serve customers.
Cons: none.
Without a doubt, the best job that I have ever had. The people that work there inspired me and encouraged me on those days when I really needed it. A fantastic learning experience and for a people-person like myself, I could not ask for more. I would highly recommend this retail experience as an eye-opener. Apple has set the bar for service and the – more... complete customer experience and their employees are always nudging the bar upwards. – less
Sitel, apple campain
Support Technician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 31, 2013
Pros: good paying
Cons: job security.
I answer calls for apple lvl 1 tech support about mac and mac pro laptops. help customer resolves issue with the product and sell item to help out. handle stressed out customer over the phone when they are mad about the product goes down.

I learn a lot about apple Tiger os i think is 10.4 helping customer solve issue over the phone and guiding them – more... to a solution.

management was lacking in training and supporting the agents.

Co-works only cared about pay.

handling a very stressed out customer with out taking it personally.
Most enjoyable was helping customer solve their issue with the mac laptops. – less
Fun place for students and young people to work
Desktop Technical Support Specialist (MacOSX10) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJune 20, 2013
Constantly receive praise from customers who rave about the customer service and product reliability compared to competitors. Good set up of support. Nice environment for employment.
Great Place
Creative Trainer (Current Employee), EdmontonApril 23, 2013
Room for Advancement and Great working environment. Many Opportunities and benefits. Lot's of training and great management.
Apple Review
Store Leader (Store Manager) (Former Employee), Coquitlam, BCApril 8, 2013
My days were certainly never the same twice. Apple environment is very fast paced. I could be right in the thick if things with sales/service teams, interacting with customers at one moment or on a strategic planing calls for the division. My most enjoyable part of the job was leading my team. I was so fortunate to hand pick every individual on my team. – more... To see them all learn and grow so quickly was a blast! The toughest part was trying to maintain a great balance between family and my role with retail schedule being what it is. Overall an amazing experience! – less
Fast Pace Retail company
Expert/Business Ambassador (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 16, 2013
Pros: big savings on accessories.
Cons: growth development are too slow
There is no dull moment in Apple store. Once the store is open people flock inside the store to get an appointment or get to know the latest craze in town for technology. Being with Apple for almost 3 years is such a rewarding moment for me, everyday you learned new things and meeting interesting people along the way. We, as a team, we rely on each – more... other. I can say that Teamwork is the key word for us. Our management always making it sure that we know the business acumen and whats our main focus for the day. They are always there for you whenever you need someone to talk to even on a stressful day. – less
Productive and fun place to work
Specialist (Current Employee), Vancouver BCFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: free workshops
Great place to work, always learning on the job with a great supportive team.
Productive, learning new skills, fun and caring environment.
Inventory Control Supervisor (Former Employee), London, ENGJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: free food on launch and many other store activities
Cons: changes to be made in rota before 4 weeks.
It was really hard to get through the interview for this job but eventually i did get a position. very good company to work and learn for. I have learned about new techniques to count stock or find out waste. programmes like tumbler, SAP were used which are really helpful and accurate. every one in this company is very helpful.
Good for a temporary job while you work on your career.
Concierge/Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 7, 2012
Pros: good pay, good coworkers
Cons: long hours, lots of customers, stress, people yelling at you
Apple isn't for everyone. It's a stressful job, with terrible management. But it pays well, and the co-workers were amazing. I met some of my favourite people in the world while working there.

In a week, we would see over 50,000 people come through the doors. All of whom were looking for something different. You had to remain calm, and remember everything – more... about all the staff members and their knowledge, while remembering the information of the product.

Plus, the job was always changing. And the products were always changing. You would have to take the initiative to learn something new every day. – less
A great technology company for people of various walks of life
Genius / In-house (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCOctober 21, 2012
Pros: plenty of catered food, great benefits, challenging, high pace environment
Cons: exhaustive hours, poor advancement opportunities, management and job goals can be unrealistic at times
A great company to work for. You meet many people in the job from all over the world, get to meet the occasional celebrity, and challenge yourself continually. The company will encourage and assist where possible for personal growth in the company, but for those wishing to go beyond retail, there is little opportunity within Canada for this.
Fast-paced and fun place to work
Sales Associate (Apple Expert) (Former Employee), Waterloo, ONSeptember 12, 2012
Apple provides an energetic atmosphere with a lot of room for growth and learning. The people working with Apple I have always found to be helpful, friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to help the customers.
Productive work place
Data entry and spreadsheets (Former Employee), Elk Grove, CAApril 18, 2014
My work day consisted of doing inventory of Iphones, data entry spreadsheets and also lifting over 50lbs.
work
Technical Support (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 18, 2014
helping customers with techinal issues with there apple product. long hours

1 2 3 4 5

About Apple

Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices – Read more