• Manage the operation of all building systems, i.e. air handlers, elevators, HVAC, BAS, dust collection systems, lighting.
• Routine preventative and emergency maintenance on systems such as compressors, humidifiers, exhaust fans.
• Maintain and order sufficient stock of maintenance supplies.
• Perform daily and weekly operational logs.
• Escort contractors and inspect work performed.
• Respond to abnormal situations. Investigate and limit the impact to clients.
• Maintaining preventative maintenance programs.
good working environment