Apollo Physical Therapy Centres are expanding and are looking for qualified Physiotherapists for locations in the Ottawa area. We have an awesome team and are looking for exciting people to add to our multidisciplinary practice.
Apollo PTC offers an excellent work/life balance.
We are accepting applications from new graduates and experienced physiotherapists
- Successful completion of B.Sc. Physiotherapy. MSc. Preferred.
- Current registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Proven abilities in effective professional judgment, decision-making and priority-setting in a demanding, fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to build collaborative and therapeutic interpersonal relationships are required – as are proven skills in successful teamwork, communication and conflict resolution
- Self-directed, seeks guidance as required
- Evidence of good performance history and attendance record
- Ability to work in a manner that exemplifies the core values of Apollo PTC: Excellence, Respect, Trust, Collaboration and Accountability
- Assess, plan interventions and treat patients/clients in a team environment
- Provide education to patients, their families, and team members.
- Complete timely and thorough clinical documentation in compliance with the regulatory requirements of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Provide clinical supervision/training for junior associates
- Lead, guide and support Assistants to ensure safe and appropriate treatment
- Participate in service planning, safety & quality improvement initiatives and improving service efficiency
- Incorporate best practice/evidence – based physiotherapy
- Pursue continuous professional development
- Contribute to clinical performance evaluation (peer assessments, self assessment and team review)
Please send your resume through Indeed or call 613.983.2882 for further details.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard