Apollo Health and Beauty Care Employee Reviews

Family
Laboratory Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 September 2017
I only worked for a year at Apollo as I was filling in for a maternity leave but I really enjoyed my short time there. The company as a whole makes you feel like it is one big family.
Pros
accepting group of people.
Cons
cant think of a thing
Nice place
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 September 2017
Approachable Management. Always available for their staff. Great Pay. Fabulous benefits. Apollo provided a truly wonderful environment for their employees.
Pros
Good starting rates
Cons
I agree with others on the microwaves
Great learning environment
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 September 2017
It is an exciting and fast paced company with an atmosphere that is both energizing and motivating. There is a combined wealth of knowledge amongst the leaders of this great company and I am happy to learn from all of them.
Pros
good people who want to teach
Cons
microwaves.... yup missing
Think before writing
Line Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 August 2017
This note is for all the adverse posts: Your posts are offensive. Simply that. They offend me as I am delighted and content to work for Apollo , they offend my friends and fellow workers who depend on this job to put food on their tables and they offend you (you functioned here at some level contributing to our accomplishments – your hurtful posts echo your efforts).
Pros
I have been working for Apollo for 3 years, this place is the best yet!
Cons
Some unwarranted negativity looms the halls...
Good days ahead
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 August 2017
I love Apollo because the owners are continually investing back into the company and people. The technology is amazing and all equipment is pristine. It takes a lot of effort and care to operate at this level. Good work.
Pros
Clean, fast and growing
Cons
microwaves would really help staff
Finally a good place
Line Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 August 2017
I’ve worked in many factories, but nothing has compares to Apollo. It’s nice to work in a clean safe environment for once in my life. People here care for you and my coworkers are very friendly and easy to get along with.
Pros
Fast work, days go by quick
Cons
Temp staff dont care - hire fulltime
Such Pleasure
QA Lead (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 August 2017
Apollo is absolutely classy in every way. From the office through to the plant, every single person is a fantastically devoted professional who works towards a common goal of success and growth. This is a rare trait in companies today, specifically in manufacturing.
Pros
Employees
Cons
3PM parking...
Example of Excellence
Process Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 August 2017
From my many years as an Executive for some very large organizations, Apollo has by far exceeded all of them in every area of business and manufacturing. To be a consecutive recipient of Canadas 50 Best Managed Companies for close to 15 years is no easy achievement, and this tells you just how good Apollo really is.
Pros
People, Management, Ceo
Cons
Fast paced, not for some
Much Love
Production Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 July 2017
Apollo is like family. There is a feeling of comfort and belonging working here. People are friendly and approachable. Lots of work so we keep busy and the day goes by fast.
Pros
much love
Cons
but I would love a microwave to be available lol
Best of the Best!
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 July 2017
Just started and I am very excited - the onboarding process was quick and efficient. These guys are professional and smart. I cannot believe the advancements Apollo has implemented - its the building of the future - you don't see investment like this in any manufacturing facility.
Pros
Good people - stability - good pay - great place to work
Cons
Very tough to get hired - but worth it - not for the weak - they only hire the best
Very Clean!!
Tank Farm Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 June 2017
Apollo has nice equipment - very clean and organized. I am happy to be working at a good place. I thought my last job was good but Apollo is next level.
Pros
Clean, fun and organized
Cons
not everbody is follwoing the rules
Nice company to work for
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON2 June 2017
I have worked in many companies and Apollo so far has been the best. I notice that people really care and its almost like a family environment. Just had the employee appreciation bbq which was nice.
Pros
I think there is much growth oppourtunity here
Cons
very fast paced, not for everyone
Truly Professional
Purchasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 March 2017
Apollo is fast paced and energetic. Continually learning systems and processes. The management is actually great and the culture is the best I have seen in a while. Challenging work with very broad responsibilities. Fantastic people.
Pros
Oppourtunity to learn and advance across various functions within the business.
Cons
Apollo caters to all clients, somethimes causes delay in processes with smaller quantities.
terrible place to work if you are a Manager
Managemnt (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 March 2017
Directors bully Management and force Manager to do things that are not right. Any Manager looking to work there should really consider all options. The building and facility is to notch but don't get fooled by the cover because reading the book is awful. You will feel pressure and fear for your job everyday. Ownership and Uppere management curse, swear and talk down to you on a regular basis. They lie to their customers and to vendors. It is a cut throat company.
Pros
Nice building
Cons
Terrible Management and ownership
Production Department is underappreciated.
Mechanical Technician (Former Employee) –  North York, ON20 February 2017
Management is horrible. I won't recommend my family and friends. they don't appreciate the production department. A lot of hours for overtime. It is technically optional but in reality production has to work every Saturday.
Pros
a lot of hours and overtime and i made great friends
Cons
a lot of hours and overtime; required
great place
Line Technician - Filling Machines (Former Employee) –  North York, ON13 February 2017
great place to work,not always easy but lots of support from co workers and supervisors.good wage and opportunity for lots of overtime. good company store!!
Pros
wages, people, flexibity
Cons
holidays breaks
Positive Outlook
Line Technician (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 February 2017
Great place to work. The Finance team is fantastic and very helpful. Everyone I've encountered was nice and helpful.

Office staff are very approachable and the atmosphere is awesome. Apollo staff are exceptionally robust and clever.

Advice to Management:
I understand Apollo is busy and fast paced, but it would help to get some relief at times. Everything else is absolutely awesome!
Pros
Good pay, flexibility and incentives.
Cons
Work/Life balance depends greatly on management - you could possibly burn-out.
productive
Line Operator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON23 January 2017
A good working environment to improve your skills. i typical day at work is great when working with your a team of responsible and motivated individuals
Work place
PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON11 January 2017
Apollo Health and Beauty Care is a fun place to work because it the work force is very diverse. This make communication across different ethnicities possible, and it gave me a different perspective of others.
Pros
Good Working Environment
Positive Experience
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 November 2016
Working at Apollo has been a positive experience. It is wonderful to be part of a team that offers great financial rewards with competitive benefits all wrapped up in a spacious and comfortable environment. This company has optimum room for growth and opportunity and are willing to invest in their employees with additional training and certifications programs. They recognize and appreciate their employees with motivation and rewards.
Pros
Professional place
Cons
A littlle fast at first, but gets better

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Apollo Health and Beauty Care. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval