We are a full-service civil engineering, planning and survey company with offices in Surrey, Abbotsford, Kelowna and Calgary. We provide cost-effective and innovative design and project management solutions for land development and capital works civil projects throughout British Columbia and Alberta.
Ours is a friendly, fast-paced atmosphere and our focus is on the training and development of our staff in a professional atmosphere. We assist and encourage our staff to expand, develop and advance within the company, without limits, at a pace suitable for each individual. In addition, we work with our employees to assist them in mapping out their career goals and provide them with the opportunity to meet or exceed those goals.
With a highly competitive compensation package and multiple locations we offer a great career opportunity that very few can.
We are currently seeking a Civil Engineering Design Technologist experienced in the land development sector to work with a great group of people in our Calgary office.
- 3 to 7 years of recent Canadian experience in the design of municipal infrastructure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Thorough knowledge of design and construction procedures related the provision of municipal infrastructure for residential, commercial and/or industrial land development projects.
- Experience with municipal engineering projects involving roads, storm and sanitary sewers, watermains, stormwater detention systems and related topics.
- Knowledge and experience in the application of civil engineering design criteria in accordance with related sections of Building Codes and municipal design standards.
- Solid skill with AutoCAD Civil 3D 2011, Microsoft Office, and other software applications associated with modelling and system analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in managing the design approval process for land development projects is an asset.
- Thorough knowledge of the preparation of tender bid documents, bid estimating, and contract administration.
Reply in confidence by sending a resume and cover letter clearly stating the position for which you are applying to the attention of Office Manager.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for taking the time to respond to this advertisement but only individuals seriously considered for the position will be contacted.