APEX

APEX Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
East Virginia
Geek Squad Crew (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAJanuary 13, 2015
Worked one week for this staffing agency. I filed a complaint with the company. I was not afforded a lunch or 15 minute break. I was required to PPE while in customers homes. The booties were so tight they left a scar on my ankle that is still healing months later. I was loading a large flat screen monitor for a local school and my boss kicked it with his foot. My boss stole personal items from my day bag on top of that I did not receive my pay check and when I went to the office to pick it up they called the law on me. After I was terminated I went to purchase a phone at the store and the manager had me trespassed from the property.
Apex is okay
Division Administrator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 10, 2015
Title: Division Administrator
Primary Responsibilities:
Budget Preparation, Project Initiation & Management in Project Cost Accounting System (Proprietary QuickBooks Add-On Program)
Employee Timesheet and Expense Report entry into Project Cost Accounting System (Proprietary QuickBooks Add-On Program)
Accounts Payable Entry & Management (QuickBooks)
Invoice Preparation & Management (Proprietary QuickBooks Add-On Program)
Accounts Receivable Management (QuickBooks & Oracle (Client AP System))
Corporate Bank Account Reconciliation & Management
Administrative Support of San Antonio & Oil & Gas Division staff (report preparation, development & maintenance of filing systems, office supply management, fleet vehicle management, travel and conference room/call scheduling)
cablevision
noc L2 (Former Employee), Bethpage, NYJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: good pay.
Cons: schedule
With this position I did not receive formal training. This lead me to be confusion and not to be able to do my job properly. This was the bad point of the job. I also received some bad treatment due to the fact that I made mistakes because of the training.
Positive and attentive, free lunch, marginal salary.
Network Support Analyst (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: employee interaction, free lunch visits, attentiveness, bi-annual increase.
Cons: limited benefits, marginal pay rate, no career security
Contracting firm that provided good employee representation with client company. Typically, keep tabs on each employee periodically in conjunction with work load and capability. Reps kept in constant communications with management on status of positions, timeframe on work contracts and future extensions to contracts.

The difficult part of the position were maintaining the target objectives with the ever changing climate and imperfect analysis tools/software.

The most enjoyable part of the contract job was the initial management team and Director who promoted a positive atmosphere with the permanent staff and contractors, provided incentives and positive work environment. And developed a culture of rewards for excellent work and accomplishing major milestones.
Lack of support for its consultants; no jobs available after contract ended.
Programmer Analyst (PA) III - Lead Analyst (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 10, 2014
Pros: no pros that i can think of.
Cons: they offer short-term healthcare benefits but have technical issues when you try to apply for them.
I had a bad experience with this company. They hired me for a contract to perm position across country but was not willing to cover any of my expenses. I moved from coast to coast and was never offered a full-time position. In addition, I one of the Sales Managers told me that he would help my husband find a job but he never contacted us, even after I reached out to him several times.
Excellent experience
Sr JDE Project Manager (Current Employee), Bel Air, MDNovember 12, 2014
I had an excellent experience with Apex.. As a contractor couldn't ask for a better contact.
Great place to work with and for.
Great people to work with and learn from.
Technical Consultant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 15, 2014
Pros: flexible hours; health insurance
Worked with bank clients globally. I learned how global payments are formatted and processed through the banks payment applications.

My manager was very informative and supported. My co-workers were knowledgable and helpful. My manager and co-workers wanted me to succeed.
Flexable hours i.e. ability to make up lost time.
Project Manager-Document Prepper (Current Employee), Fort Belvoir, VAOctober 6, 2014
Pros: managenent was informative and patient
Cons: ow pay, government holiday's not recognized. no leave accrual time.
A productive, team work environment.
How to Quality Manage my self and reach required goals.
My Co-Workers became like family
70 year old files required breathing masks and gloves be worn due to the unhealthy dusty, environment.
Knowing my tasks were to help better American History.
A complete services corporation
Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Santa Rosa, CASeptember 29, 2014
very organized. A solid contracting company to work for, overall benefits are good and they match 3% after the first year.
Apex/Treco
Custodian (Former Employee), Red River Army Deopt, Hooks TexasSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: insurance
Cons: bad management
The job has no form of transportation on base, your personal vehicle has to be used to haul supplies to buildings and trash from buildings. Chemical caddies in personal vehicles, no pay for using personal vehicles. time allowed in each building is unheard of, I had to rush work from the time job was started till quitting time, I have never heard of an 8 hour job where they count the 30 minute lunch in with the hours you work. The supervisor I had said 7:00am till 3:00pm was 8 hours not 7:00am till 3:30pm. She stated we get paid for the 30 minutes so we are to finish at 3pm. and that was cleaning 6 building and going back over the restrooms twice. That was the worst case of management I have ever come across all my working days. The insurance that came with the job was the best part of the job.
Starting carrier
Site Engineer (Former Employee), Delhi, DLSeptember 11, 2014
very helpful to start my carrier
learn great to work
everyone is so helpful
mediocre
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 25, 2014
huge call center and not a lot of help from management. Very clear that is a place that you work at out of necessity
Working time & way
Tour Guide (Former Employee), Hochiminh city - Hanoi - VietnamAugust 25, 2014
Besides cooperation with driver and suppliers and coleague inthe office, i have to coperate with local goverment and people in the destination to get more information of local people such as, culture. geography, daily living, espaecailly the safety and security for tourists and for myself as well in order to end the tour completely and happily, since that to keep the market and the fame or the company and for myself as well.
Staffing Service
Procurement Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee), Cumberland, RIAugust 20, 2014
Processed purchase orders for store supplies and fixtures using Ariba sytem, an SAP-type platform. Professional and courteous customer service via telephone and email.
If you love to travel, this is your job.
seat deployment (Current Employee), everywhere in americaAugust 19, 2014
Pros: travel 100%
Cons: travel 100%, no per diem
Would be a good job if travel wasn't 100% and I didn't have to worry about the company reimbursing me for expenses.
good place to work
officce installations (Former Employee), Tipp City, OHAugust 14, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed being around people
Cons: travel to most jobs
Arrive on site and get to it,get your blueprint,identify your area,find your product,then assemble.this requires many years of continues on the job training.As management you must keep your employees on task.This is accomplished by keeping a good work relationship with those you work with and for.For me i find it most difficult to get the parts if missing from the product delivery.
Staffing Company
Technical Writer IV (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZAugust 7, 2014
Cons: contract work
Staff is very professional and friendly. They are all very willing to help with any problems you may have. A nice perk is that once you obtain a contract, the Account Manager escorts you to the job site and brings bagels or something to the hiring manager.
Recruiters contact you after a few days to make sure everything is going well and then periodically touch-base.
Pay is always on-time with no hassles or errors. Overall a nice company to work for and they seem to have solid, established relationships with clients.
Field Supervisor-Emergency Medical Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 26, 2014
12 hour work day, management was good, coworkers were great to work with, enjoyed working with different people.
Good Place to work with
Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, IndiaJuly 3, 2014
 Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
 Maintaining All types of Accounts in Company Software
 Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
 Attending the calls for answering the client’s query
 Reviewing monthly sales/purchases of the company.
 Finalization of Financial Statement in co-ordination with seniors.
 Ledger Entries, Journal Entries.
 Reviewed and corrected accounting entries.
 Prepare Invoices, Delivery Notes & Receipt Vouchers for client’s
 Posting of all transactions, purchase, sales, payment, receipt, journal voucher etc.
System and Network Administrator
Sr. IT Engineer (Current Employee), MumbaiJune 8, 2014
Got more experience during past job.
 Assembling Computers
 Upgrading Computers
 Handling Operating system and application software related calls
 Handling Hardware and Peripheral Related calls
 Co ordination with other department
 Installation, Configuration & Troubleshooting of Firewalls
 Maintaining Network and troubleshooting network related problems
 Maintenance and managing of Win server 2003 Win 7 and win Xp.
 Installing, Configuring & Maintains Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003 Server, Active directory.
 Installing, Configuring & Maintains DNS, WINS, DHCP, Files Server & IIS server (Web Server) with Organizational IT Security Structure.
 Installing, Configuring & Maintains of Client Clint OS like Microsoft Windows 98, Win_2000, Win_Xp, and WIN 7.
 Installing, Configuring & Maintains of Fast Ethernet Network infrastructure Using Switches & Routers
 Using NetMeeting & VLC remote admin, terminal service and PC anywhere software to solve and troubleshoot problems in remote locations
 Installing, Configuring & Maintains Wireless access Point with Security.
 Installation & Configuration of IBM Lotus Notes