APEX

APEX Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good place to work.
Dell Certified Systems (Former Employee), Burlington, MAApril 25, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours
Cons: Not always getting work
I worked as a 3rd Party Service provider for Dell. Through this company I became Dell certified. I enjoyed working there.
Productive and fun work experience
Labourer (Temporary) (Current Employee), Gravesend, ENGApril 23, 2015
Apex Construction has over 27 years experience in the construction industry, with projects ranging from loft conversions, extensions, renovations, property development, business premises, school buildings etc.
Consulting
IT Finance Fixed Assets Administrator (Current Employee), MOApril 16, 2015
Pros: covered parking
Cons: consultant
The agency place me quickly and with a top company in the St. Louis area. The assignment consist of assisting with finding, tagging and recording serial number and asset tag of the asset associated with the Purchase Order(s) and Capital Project.
a typical day of work
electrician Technician (Former Employee), Findlay, OHApril 1, 2015
Pros: by myself all day
Cons: had to pay for your own gas and hotel
i would go to the warehouse and sign in to my hand held. then i would grab my inventory and load it to my truck. then i would drive 45 minutes to an hour to where ever i was working that day. then i would follow a route sheet to all the meters on the houses i had to pull. i learned that you have to be really careful and wear all of your ppe when your changing meters and messing with electricity. the management was really cool. they would help you out when you needed it and you could always call them for advice. my co workers also like the job just cause you make decent money and you work by yourself all day. the hardest part of the job is the meter reading. it really is tricky and if your not paying attention then you will mess it up every time. the most enjoyable part of the day was when you got to work by yourself all day and no one telling you what to do all day.i still got my work done but i didnt have anyone breathing down my neck all day.
Fun promoting the name of Apex
Insurance Claim Specialist (Former Employee), Centennial, COMarch 30, 2015
Pros: Flexible Schudule
Cons: Time from contract to build or payment was in excess of 3 or 4 months
the best part was helping homeowners with a difficult situation
Exposed the company to 9news to generate business
met with insurance adjusters to come to a agreement on cost of damages
Great work life balance
Senior Project Manager/Change Manager (Former Employee), AustinMarch 16, 2015
As we progress along our career path we pick up additional tools and resources to be successful at the next opportunity. Apex helped add valuable skills to my "tool box" as well the pleasure of working with a talented group of professionals and I will be forever grateful.
Laid back environment
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 12, 2015
Pros: laid back work place
Cons: hours i worked were not the best
Enjoyed working at McKessons. Very laid back environment with knowledgeable instructors. Liked the idea that you can dress down and are allowed to have your cell phone on your desk and listen to your music as long as you weren't busy on the phones.
Fun place to work
Workflow Developer (Former Employee), Raleigh. NCFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: great pay
Always enjoy my assignment. They have very good pay and benefits and take care of there people.

Working Experience
Apex Systems/Lenovo Parts Manager/Planner Oct 2014-Jan 30, 2015
• Brazil parts planner for CCE Depot and Field Service
• Planned quarterly volumes of parts to order and supply to purchase.
• Communicated with the Brazil team daily about the backlog.
• Verified ETA of parts arrival from Lenovo to CCE facility.
• Maintained data and updated on all parts and supplies incoming and out the CCE and Field Service.
Apex Systems/AT&T (Workflow Developer) April 1, 2014-September 26, 2014
• Help to correct errors with work flow issues for AT&T network.
• Updated management of errors with the system and solutions to help reconcile.
• Independent Testing
• Integration Services, Application Services, DW & BI Services, Consulting and Professional Services.
Allscripts/IT People Corp (Business Analyst Oracle 12)
January 2014-March 28, 2014

• Managed the backlog of Allscripts open orders to verify they were being filled accurately and on time.
• Verified we had supply on hand to fulfill order requirements in Oracle R-12.
• Helped to create new part number codes for all new sales order items needed for sales team.
• Created quotes for sales team.
• Helped to resolve any discrepancies with sales orders to help the sales team meet their requirements on time.
• Paid attention to the accuracy of sales orders so there were no delays in getting them out on time to customers.
• Made recommendations on process improvements for continued improvements.
• Entered and trouble shoot orders for the sales team to verify accuracy of the products needed to make sales.
• Worked within Oracle R-12 to verify material information was valid and up to date
Great outfit to work for
System Administrator (Current Employee), Peoria, ILFebruary 23, 2015
• Troubleshoot issues with virtual environment
• Provided 24x7 on call support for Client’s Virtual Environment.
• Setup Proactive Monitoring for Vmware Environment
• SAN Management
• Setup a migration path between the two SAN’s
• VM and Vhost Administration using Vsphere 4.1 and 5.5
great place to learn information
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: good people to work with
Cons: sometimes unrealistic goals for production
Enjoyed all the people I was introduced to.
Enjoyed learning lots of ways to install programs and computer knowledge
No travel
Helpful group who cares about their employees
Windows 7 Migrations Specialist (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCFebruary 13, 2015
When I went to work there, I did not expect to be having shoulder problems and have to quit after little more than a month. I enjoyed working witht the group. All of them were helpful and really cared. Unfortunately, I can no longer handle the equipment necessary, so I am now limited to the help desk. When I explained the situation to everyone, they were concerned and cared about my health. A great group at Apex and UG.
Excellent Sales Training
Account Executive (Former Employee), Boynton Beach, FLFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: travel
Cons: shared rooms
This company is all about travel and customer service. I liked working for this company because of the travel and the incentives. You could advance your skills and position and meet people on a day to day basis.
Great staffing company
Program Deputy/Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Arlington, VAFebruary 9, 2015
Professional staffing company with great benefits and plenty of chances to network with industry experts. Job training reimbursement if required by the client. Great company!
They do not tell the truth about what you are going to do
Tech2 (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 9, 2015
Hired at half the salary of the actual job. The job they describe was not the job I was given. Complaints about the company I was placed at went ignored. Just no support from them at all.
East Virginia
Geek Squad Crew (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IAJanuary 13, 2015
Worked one week for this staffing agency. I filed a complaint with the company. I was not afforded a lunch or 15 minute break. I was required to PPE while in customers homes. The booties were so tight they left a scar on my ankle that is still healing months later. I was loading a large flat screen monitor for a local school and my boss kicked it with his foot. My boss stole personal items from my day bag on top of that I did not receive my pay check and when I went to the office to pick it up they called the law on me. After I was terminated I went to purchase a phone at the store and the manager had me trespassed from the property.
Apex is okay
Division Administrator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 10, 2015
Title: Division Administrator
Primary Responsibilities:
Budget Preparation, Project Initiation & Management in Project Cost Accounting System (Proprietary QuickBooks Add-On Program)
Employee Timesheet and Expense Report entry into Project Cost Accounting System (Proprietary QuickBooks Add-On Program)
Accounts Payable Entry & Management (QuickBooks)
Invoice Preparation & Management (Proprietary QuickBooks Add-On Program)
Accounts Receivable Management (QuickBooks & Oracle (Client AP System))
Corporate Bank Account Reconciliation & Management
Administrative Support of San Antonio & Oil & Gas Division staff (report preparation, development & maintenance of filing systems, office supply management, fleet vehicle management, travel and conference room/call scheduling)
cablevision
noc L2 (Former Employee), Bethpage, NYJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: good pay.
Cons: schedule
With this position I did not receive formal training. This lead me to be confusion and not to be able to do my job properly. This was the bad point of the job. I also received some bad treatment due to the fact that I made mistakes because of the training.
Positive and attentive, free lunch, marginal salary.
Network Support Analyst (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 2, 2015
Pros: employee interaction, free lunch visits, attentiveness, bi-annual increase.
Cons: limited benefits, marginal pay rate, no career security
Contracting firm that provided good employee representation with client company. Typically, keep tabs on each employee periodically in conjunction with work load and capability. Reps kept in constant communications with management on status of positions, timeframe on work contracts and future extensions to contracts.

The difficult part of the position were maintaining the target objectives with the ever changing climate and imperfect analysis tools/software.

The most enjoyable part of the contract job was the initial management team and Director who promoted a positive atmosphere with the permanent staff and contractors, provided incentives and positive work environment. And developed a culture of rewards for excellent work and accomplishing major milestones.
Lack of support for its consultants; no jobs available after contract ended.
Programmer Analyst (PA) III - Lead Analyst (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 10, 2014
Pros: no pros that i can think of.
Cons: they offer short-term healthcare benefits but have technical issues when you try to apply for them.
I had a bad experience with this company. They hired me for a contract to perm position across country but was not willing to cover any of my expenses. I moved from coast to coast and was never offered a full-time position. In addition, I one of the Sales Managers told me that he would help my husband find a job but he never contacted us, even after I reached out to him several times.
Excellent experience
Sr JDE Project Manager (Current Employee), Bel Air, MDNovember 12, 2014
I had an excellent experience with Apex.. As a contractor couldn't ask for a better contact.
Great place to work with and for.

1 2 3 4 5