Position Title: JDA Architect
Project Location: Mississauga, ON
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Mandatory Technical/Functional Skills:
As a Technical Architect for JDA Allocation solution, the individual will be responsible for all technical activities related to the installation, design, configuration, testing and deployment
- Design, configure and test various batch processes to support one time and recurring data loads into and from JDA Allocation as well as to support Auto-Allocation processes.
- Support QA team during System Testing, Integration Testing & User Acceptance Testing phases of the project
- Hardware sizing for JDA Allocation for various environments
- Integration between JDA Allocation and other JDA solutions such as JDA Size Scaling, Channel Clustering and Buying and Assortment Management.
- Participated as a full-time team member in at least 2 JDA Allocation implementations as a Technical Consultant/Technical Architect
- Proficient in Oracle 10/11 g & PL/SQL
Desirable Technical/Functional Skills: * Knowledgeable in ETL tools
- Knowledgeable in UNIX/LINUX
- Prior experience working in onsite – offshore model
- Knowledge of JDA Size Scaling, Channel Clustering, Buying & Assortment Management.
- Knowledge of Retail Apparel Allocation & Assortment ProcessesEducation Level Required:
Engineering Graduate or Relevant Experience.