apex motor express Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Customer Service
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  311 Croft DROctober 15, 2015
Great place for people who are heard headed and aggressive.
Small staff.
unpredictable hours.
perfect for people who like doing the same thing day by day.
Good Communication and Great People
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ONApril 3, 2014
I enjoy the people I work with. The managers and supervisors are very approachable. I look forward to going to work everyday and I enjoy what I do. I like learning new things and being efficient at my job. The environment is easy going yet everyone works hard.
Processing and investigating claims and transferred to collections
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 1, 2012
My typical day of working as a claims process was gathering information as back up for claims. As always I like to be efficient as possible. Dealing with peoples problems on daily basis was exhausting at time but I learn to accommodate and listen more carefully to the issues. At first there was just two of us in the office then our company merged with another company and our dept grew into five employees. I learned two different teams same goal so we had to create a cohesive working environment and work as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is gathering evidence to support the claims and collections recovering money owed. It was a learning experience on company take overs and merging together.
Pros
orientation about private companies
Cons
merges can be difficult
Processing and investigating claims and transferred to collections
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 1, 2012
My typical day of working as a claims process was gathering information as back up for claims. As always I like to be efficient as possible. Dealing with peoples problems on daily basis was exhausting at time but I learn to accommodate and listen more carefully to the issues. At first there was two employees in the claims dept then our company merged with another company and our dept grew into five employees. I learned two different teams same goal so we had to create a cohesive working environment and work as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is gathering evidence to support the claims and collections recovering money owed. It was a learning experience on company take overs and merging together.
Pros
orientation about private companies
Cons
merges can be difficult

apex motor express Reviews by Location