apex motor express

Processing and investigating claims and transferred to collections
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 1, 2012
Pros: orientation about private companies
Cons: merges can be difficult
My typical day of working as a claims process was gathering information as back up for claims. As always I like to be efficient as possible. Dealing with peoples problems on daily basis was exhausting at time but I learn to accommodate and listen more carefully to the issues. At first there was just two of us in the office then our company merged with another company and our dept grew into five employees. I learned two different teams same goal so we had to create a cohesive working environment and work as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is gathering evidence to support the claims and collections recovering money owed. It was a learning experience on company take overs and merging together.
Processing and investigating claims and transferred to collections
Claims Adjuster (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 1, 2012
Pros: orientation about private companies
Cons: merges can be difficult
My typical day of working as a claims process was gathering information as back up for claims. As always I like to be efficient as possible. Dealing with peoples problems on daily basis was exhausting at time but I learn to accommodate and listen more carefully to the issues. At first there was two employees in the claims dept then our company merged with another company and our dept grew into five employees. I learned two different teams same goal so we had to create a cohesive working environment and work as a team. The most enjoyable part of my job is gathering evidence to support the claims and collections recovering money owed. It was a learning experience on company take overs and merging together.